[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:23
but forreal yall can see the hockey top in two weeks.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:24
wateverthefuck
Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:35
I think imma just resell them...I need some on feet pics to decide and considering we won't be getting those till after release...imma pass

Bang

Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:35
A lot of you forget that HB is such a small demographic of the people who actually buy supreme, and this is a NIKE collab...who's the last time you saw a nike collab sit? People are getting hyped for these whether you like them or not.

IG: _pierce

Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:38
every blogger on the planet is now on supreme's nuts cuz of this shoe

even these basic ass bitches are saying that supreme is giving off some #menswear vibes

like i said, wuteverthefuck...they can have it
fucking supreme will drop the hockey jersey in the last week to make sure yall fuckboys keep spending your money on impulsive purchases in the meantime

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

I think imma just resell them
Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:45
flyknits are dope,
unless yall mad because supreme did a collab with it this time, this "skate brand" has done previous collabs with timberland, clarks, etc.
so dont bitch about a flyknit collab

wont sell out doe, all the newb bitchbois dont like flyknits...............oh thats right, its says supreme on it, yeah it will sell out
Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:48
I don't think any of us actually "hate" the collab

it is pretty fucking confusing tho...this shoe is out of left field
Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:50
fucking supreme will drop the hockey jersey in the last week to make sure yall fuckboys keep spending your money on impulsive purchases in the meantime
can i get some info on the girl in your avatar tho 

where the azn girls at

Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:55
I'm hoping the hockey doesn't drop this week or the next cause I'll be out of town and I don't wanna buy online. Not swift enough.

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:57
exactly. they do this every season and it's frustrating as hell.

shit, imagine if supreme dropped their entire season in one drop lol mass hysteria

•••

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:02

shit, imagine if supreme dropped their entire season in one drop lol mass hysteria

thats wat hell must be like...
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:10
PC on Kaws Box Logo Hoodie S/S 11
Thanks fam

Looking for: Yeezy boost 750 US 10

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:14
Anyone have a fit pic or are able to comment on the fit & quality of the ski pullover?
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:20
collab stock sitting through to the next collab...damn
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:22
the sale at the end of this season is going to have sooooooo much shit...reselling for supreme will be a thing of the past
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:23
the sale at the end of this season is going to have sooooooo much shit...reselling for supreme will be a thing of the past
stop posting you fucking fool

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

hockey is a lame sport, regardless the hockey top is a good looking shirt and i will be wearing it.
i expect at least 10 downvotes on this cause all of you are weird dudes.
faggot
change your picture now. 
The EU shop really helped killing reselling to a large degree, imo. Thank god.

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:24
stop posting you fucking fool
lolol

are you trying to flip 2013 shit??
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:25
A lot of you forget that HB is such a small demographic of the people who actually buy supreme, and this is a NIKE collab...who's the last time you saw a nike collab sit? People are getting hyped for these whether you like them or not.
pretty sure the last one sat for days..

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:33
pretty sure the last one sat for days..

it didnt tho
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:41
Anyone have a fit pic or are able to comment on the fit & quality of the ski pullover?
No pic but it's quite nice and def worth the $150
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:44
i think it's naive to think that those flyknits will sit. that shits gonna crash the website. these ain't no busted ass tennis shoes. these are fucking flyknits homies. if hockey top drops, it will require real swiftness.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:46
i think it's naive to think that those flyknits will sit. that shits gonna crash the website. these ain't no busted ass tennis shoes. these are fucking flyknits homies. if hockey top drops, it will require real swiftness.

swivvness due to the site crashing...
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:54
last time i saw a supreme x nike collab sit was ss13

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:55

better yet, what if they dropped the hockey top and the box logo hoodies in the first week, no one would pay attention to the following drops anymore cause they already got their 'grail' pieces, all that shit would just sit on the shelves lulz

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
black cat mesh hatLol considering the black cat already dropped.... not too sure about the accuracy for the rest of the shit 
lol I just picked random shit just to see if people believed it
not funny... shit is critical when it comes to drop info

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 21:19

I wish they did, got niggas waking up for no reason on Thursday mornings.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.