[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 20, 2013 @ 22:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
Do they ever stock a small? Fuck I've never seen a fuckin small on that site. You can get a M-XL all day for your fat asses but I can't ever get a small.
Cry about it
Jun 20, 2013 @ 22:45
Do they ever stock a small? Fuck I've never seen a fuckin small on that site. You can get a M-XL all day for your fat asses but I can't ever get a small.
become less frail

•••

Jun 20, 2013 @ 22:46
haha damn I was just playin, I didn't mean to hurt everyone's feelings.
Jun 20, 2013 @ 22:47
must've spent your time working out at the wrong gym 
Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:03
yeah i wear medium but a small would be nice because mediums are way too long in length it has nothing to do with muscle

team frail and ill steal your bitches 

where the azn girls at

Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:06
them downvotes means i prolly already stole em smfh you guys are so muscular but cant keep your hoes 

where the azn girls at

Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:10
them downvotes means i prolly already stole em smfh you guys are so muscular but cant keep your hoes 
Because you know all of us right 
Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:11
 no just your bitches

where the azn girls at

Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:14
here we go again

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Hopin for a nother 3 color re stock

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

So how's the resale market for the PCL bucket going? Are people actually buying that shit? Or is it sitting on ebay?

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:19
Seems to be going for a solid 300% profit lol

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:20
For 100 profit- it's not that nice.

Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:22
Some are sitting cause it's just confirmation email listings and such 
Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:22
yeah i wear medium but a small would be nice because mediums are way too long in length it has nothing to do with muscle

team frail and ill steal your bitches 
I don't understand how some people can even wear smalls. Even if you are really frail a small will be snug on any man cause that shit is like 18 pit-to-pit and there is no way a grown dude can have a chest smaller than 16 inches. Shirts look a lot better roomy/baggy/oversized. My dimensions are medium but I mainly buy large. If you're trying to wear Supreme then don't try to pull the frailboi-skintight-shirt-abovethebelt look cause that is ass.  
Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:29
Anyone have an idea on how many pcl buckets there were on the webstore
Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:30
2013 - year of that hats shaped like buckets

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:36
When you consider the recent lookbooks, and the fact Supreme gets so much attention from young teens it is a bit weird why they still hardly ever have smalls in the west.

It must just boil down to the production numbers. Japan has 5 or 6 stores + web and the general population there is short and slim so they automatically get 98% of the smalls. It's like Supreme isn't taking into account to make more for the west or just too lazy/blazed to even notice.

That being said all the CDG stuff from this season was available in the US and UK in size small, along with PCL tee + hoodie, Crosses tee, Kingston tee and probably a couple more. Still, It's not a great deal when you consider how many other pieces dropped.
Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:43
You don't have any other choice.
Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:55
So how's the resale market for the PCL bucket going? Are people actually buying that shit? Or is it sitting on ebay?
Sold one for $110 bottom line profit.
Jun 20, 2013 @ 23:58
So what were the items that you guys slept on or missed out on this season?
For me it was
- b/w crusher
- fishtail parka
- babylon hoodie

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

Jun 21, 2013 @ 00:03
Basketball top
And more importantly Black/red/blue panelled parka, sleptttt
Jun 21, 2013 @ 00:05
When you consider the recent lookbooks, and the fact Supreme gets so much attention from young teens it is a bit weird why they still hardly ever have smalls in the west.

It must just boil down to the production numbers. Japan has 5 or 6 stores + web and the general population there is short and slim so they automatically get 98% of the smalls. It's like Supreme isn't taking into account to make more for the west or just too lazy/blazed to even notice.

That being said all the CDG stuff from this season was available in the US and UK in size small, along with PCL tee + hoodie, Crosses tee, Kingston tee and probably a couple more. Still, It's not a great deal when you consider how many other pieces dropped.
Because Jebbia is being smart. This is exactly what he's trying to avoid. 
Jun 21, 2013 @ 00:07
slept on a 2nd pcl hoodie. looking back, what the fuck was i copping dorothy tees for?
Jun 21, 2013 @ 00:08
instagram now uses videos 
so what?

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Jun 21, 2013 @ 00:17
Waits months for the bucket, only for card to get declined for no reason. everything about my Auto-fill was correct...first time I had a problem all season and it came at the worst time
yo i had the same problem
Jun 21, 2013 @ 00:17
So happy to hear PCL is done with.
Jun 21, 2013 @ 00:35
still heated i slept on that roses jersey smh
so my pcl bucket has already shipped and is supposed to be here next thursday

usually it takes them until the following monday to ship my stuff

is it just because i ordered like within minutes of the webstore updating? the latest i've ever ordered after an update is probably 10 minutes and like it said it's always the following monday i get the shipping email

•••

Sooo pissed I didn't get a pcl hoodie today. I live 10 mins from supny?)tongueface

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.