Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 10, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
1h30

dog get the fuck with it... and use google. In fact all of you idiots asking for Palace sizing constantly and where to buy should just use google. It isnt that hard. If you would use google or just read up on your palace shit the only way you will find a Versafe tee is gonna be eBay. There is some fuck always selling fakes so watch out, he is from Germany. 

Also thanks for posting that link shark! I needed to know where to buy.
Hahah, it's funny that you presume I haven't used google before making the post... I've searched everywhere, and I can't find it, not on ebay not on any of the sites I use. By making that post I either wanted someone to say, "bro that tee is hard to find", or "yeah here's a website but it's US/UK", or "I've got one that I'm willing to sell". Thanks for telling me ebay, not like I already search that like twice a day for it... Also, this is the palace thread, we can ask what we want as long as it's palace related, Mr. I know everything about palace, hahaha
December 10, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
lxkvs

can anyone link me to a UK website selling that palace versace tee?
Dutty Streetwear on FB sells them from time to time..
December 10, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
1h30

can anyone link me to a UK website selling that palace versace tee?
Dutty Streetwear on FB sells them from time to time..
Thanks dude, that's what I was looking for
December 10, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
walg

Hahah, it's funny that you presume I haven't used google before making the post... I've searched everywhere, and I can't find it, not on ebay not on any of the sites I use. By making that post I either wanted someone to say, "bro that tee is hard to find", or "yeah here's a website but it's US/UK", or "I've got one that I'm willing to sell". Thanks for telling me ebay, not like I already search that like twice a day for it... Also, this is the palace thread, we can ask what we want as long as it's palace related, Mr. I know everything about palace, hahaha

No you or anyone really shouldn't ask the same repetitive questions over and over and over. This is a Palace discussion thread not a 'let me ask the same question about t shirt sizing someone three post above me just asked thread' or 'where can I buy Palace even though its been stated numerous times in the same thread, thread' 

If you have done that much research then what was the point in asking? especially when someone a few post ahead of you said they were selling one in small and if you know its hard to find why would you want someone to reassure you. This thread would be 10 or more pages less deep if the same questions were not always asked. I'm not saying my knowledge of Palace is greater than anyones. I'm saying any fool in here can just use google and find everything they need to know about Palace instead of cluttering the thread with small general questions.
December 10, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
1h30

No you or anyone really shouldn't ask the same repetitive questions over and over and over. This is a Palace discussion thread not a 'let me ask the same question about t shirt sizing someone three post above me just asked thread' or 'where can I buy Palace even though its been stated numerous times in the same thread, thread' 

If you have done that much research then what was the point in asking? especially when someone a few post ahead of you said they were selling one in small and if you know its hard to find why would you want someone to reassure you. This thread would be 10 or more pages less deep if the same questions were not always asked. I'm not saying my knowledge of Palace is greater than anyones. I'm saying any fool in here can just use google and find everything they need to know about Palace instead of cluttering the thread with small general questions.
Yeah, it's foolish to ask something that's already been asked, I understand that - but that isn't what I did haha. The point in asking was, like I said, for someone who owns one to get in touch with me, or to have a facebook group (like the guy above) that I hadn't seen before. I've already gotten in touch with the dude that said he had one... I posted after he didn't get back to me
December 10, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
Alfie18

Need a Hermes an jungle dream Hoodie size small who's selling 1??

WTB THREAD PEEP & MAKE $$$ NOW http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/201347#4016364

December 10, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
Lvx

anyone know the tracks on their new EP?
December 11, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
sk8dstry

Does anyone here live on the west coast and order something from the pop off?? Palace didn't give me a tracking number so i have no idea if my stuff is close to getting here. Anyone in the U.S. gotten their's yet?
Yeah I'm in Cali and ordered the first day it opened and still didn't receive a tracking number. I emailed them last week requesting one and got no response. Usually Slam City is on top of it.
Good to know I'm not alone. Considering it has already shipped I don't think we'll ever get tracking numbers, hopefully it just shows up one of these days
Just got my package today
December 11, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
Alfie18

Uk heads palace uses slam city for posting yeah? Got a email saying my slam city order will be delivered today.. Was in all day nothing, an tracking on interlink saying error can't receive information about my package ect wtf

WTB THREAD PEEP & MAKE $$$ NOW http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/201347#4016364

December 12, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
MSN

Does anyone here live on the west coast and order something from the pop off?? Palace didn't give me a tracking number so i have no idea if my stuff is close to getting here. Anyone in the U.S. gotten their's yet?
Yeah I'm in Cali and ordered the first day it opened and still didn't receive a tracking number. I emailed them last week requesting one and got no response. Usually Slam City is on top of it.
Good to know I'm not alone. Considering it has already shipped I don't think we'll ever get tracking numbers, hopefully it just shows up one of these days
I got mine as well. Surprised by the thickness of the Rugby Polo. Probably my favorite Palace piece I own now. 
December 12, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
sk8dstry

I got mine as well. Surprised by the thickness of the Rugby Polo. Probably my favorite Palace piece I own now. 
sizing on rugby are they big?
Yeah they run hella big imo. Had to send my xl back for a large, then fucked that up by hanging it instead of folding. Got creases in the shoulder cuz they're super heavy.
December 13, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
MSN

sizing on rugby are they big?
i recommend you size however you normally do in Palace stuff. I'm 6 foot 170 and a Large fits well, slightly on the baggy side but I don't think i'd want a skin tight polo. 
December 14, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
DILLA

Just got the Brit Long Sleeve from the pop off shop, fits a bit smaller than my pyramids tee

hoe

December 14, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
revs boi

Yeah it seems like this seasons tees have slightly changed in fit. Not much though. 
December 15, 2013 @ 08:43 AM
Alfie18

Someone sell me a Hermes tee & a Jungle dream pullover both size Small paypal ready & paying well inbox if u got either

December 15, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
1h30

My drury swirl hoodie has a small tear around the bottom ribbing, so irritating. No idea how I did it considering I've only worn it skating once, and that was just cruising around so nothing would've happened then. Anyone experienced any material related problems with theirs?
December 15, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
lennixz

just copped the parrot hoody... nice quality,  its really heavy and fits tts cool
December 15, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
stayfalse

Waitin on Christmas solely to throw on those reeboks
December 15, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
1h30

My drury swirl hoodie has a small tear around the bottom ribbing, so irritating. No idea how I did it considering I've only worn it skating once, and that was just cruising around so nothing would've happened then. Anyone experienced any material related problems with theirs?
isnt it made out of some strange material ?
Cotton's pretty normal, as far as I'm aware. It's not very comfortable though, quite dissapointed with it to be honest.
December 16, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
Lvx

anyone hand washed their yellow shower jacket? done mine last night and the yellows gone weak. looks like this -_-
December 16, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
EnigmaApparel

anyone hand washed their yellow shower jacket? done mine last night and the yellows gone weak. looks like this -_-
pics broken homie

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

December 16, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
tiberius93

Yeah i washed mine and even tho the label says you can you're not meant to wash waxed stuff, all the wax sort of leeches out. mine went back to normal pretty much but lost a lot of the coating

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 17, 2013 @ 07:30 AM
Alfie18

How do wax jackets fit smaller than the tee's? Anyone selling a medium hit me up

December 17, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
baconmane

Yeah i washed mine and even tho the label says you can you're not meant to wash waxed stuff, all the wax sort of leeches out. mine went back to normal pretty much but lost a lot of the coating
yea I have the all black one, I bought it off a friend. When I bought it off him it didn't really have wax...
December 17, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
railkail

suspended

print quality is ehhh
December 17, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
Lvx

yea I have the all black one, I bought it off a friend. When I bought it off him it didn't really have wax...
weird how you can't wash it when its catered to skateboarding. 
December 17, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
slytendencies

weird how you can't wash it when its catered to skateboarding. 
Skaters dont wash their clothes....lol jk
December 17, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
Alfie18

SOMEONE SELL ME A BLACK SURF CO TSHIRT SIZE SMALL PAYPAL READY!

December 18, 2013 @ 08:32 AM
Alfie18

How do the shower jackets run? Heard they run smaller than most palace items can anyone confirm? I'm a small in tee's hoods an crews, so should I get a medium? Or stay tts any help is appreciated

December 18, 2013 @ 08:39 AM
clout

been wearing the latest reebok collab a lot lately quality is on point

Please login first to reply.