Breaking Bad

August 12, 2013 @ 06:12:28 AM
Jesse is so #sadboyz right now
August 12, 2013 @ 06:30:37 AM

THE ENTIRE TIME.

I keep forgetting this is right after Hank gets off the toilet.

"Hello Carol." 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 12, 2013 @ 07:21:54 AM
That ep of Talking Bad was cringe worthy with that Julie broad

August 12, 2013 @ 07:33:03 AM
last line was smokeyface
August 12, 2013 @ 08:23:08 AM
That opening scene smokeyface That ending scene smokeyface

Inbetween, i gotta say it was a liiittle weak, but expectations were so high after all this waiting so i guess its expected. Mostly im just tired of #emotionalboyz Jesse
August 12, 2013 @ 08:26:39 AM

Dead tho
August 12, 2013 @ 09:43:43 AM
hold the fuck up, can someone explain why hank was taking a shit in the master bathroom in the middle of a family gathering? why not use the bathroom in the hallway? nigga went straight to walt and his wife's room and went to take a shit in there instead... weird as fuck to me. other than that this episode was smokeyface
August 12, 2013 @ 10:02:27 AM
^
he was being polite because he didn't want to blow up the guest bathroom so he used the bathroom to take a shit in that he figured most people wouldn't be using at their family party.

I also read an interesting thing someone posted about when the shraders had them over for dinner and walt said he had to use the bathroom. In which case he used that time to shuffle through hank's evidence from dead gale's house in hanks room. Although hank didn't know it, it is sort of vice-versa of the situation with hank using the restroom.

ALSO in the scene where walt was trying to convince jesse to keep his money and he asks "why kaylee ehrmantraut?"

jesse says something along the lines of somebody needs to look out for her.

then it sounds like walt says "HANK (instead of mike) is fully capable of looking over his own grandaughter". Anybody else catch that?

•••

August 12, 2013 @ 10:36:04 AM
^Nah breh he says Mike, 100%
August 12, 2013 @ 11:05:35 AM
bitch was babbling the whole episode, trying to get Gilligan's cock! lol, she probably doesn't even watch the fuckin show . .

the part where Walt looks in the mirror and his face is all fucked up and when Hank open's the screen door to go back outside and Marie says to Walt, " you're the Devil" smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface My guy is completely evil now . . no more Walt, only Heisenberg . . the transformation is complete smokeyface

Also, when Walt was holding the baby while Marie and Hank drove off, he kept saying, "goodbye uncle Hank, goodbye aunt Marie" Maybe i'm reaching, but possible foreshadowing of Heisenberg murdering them??  

i love this fucking show!! So whack that there are only 7 episodes left, but maybe it's for the best.  I don't wan't this shit to just keep going and become all gimmicky.  I can't wait for next week.
August 12, 2013 @ 11:28:30 AM
they honestly timed out everything perfectly. before they knew they were going to be renewed for a 5th season, it would have felt unfinished even after walt killed gus in season 4. for this show, 5 seasons is (hopefully) going to be the perfect amount of time

•••

August 12, 2013 @ 13:46:44 PM
that dude jeese just throwing out racks man
Jesse should just start a rap career bruh.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 12, 2013 @ 18:43:29 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator
Walt telling Hank that if it's true he doesn't know who he is he should tread lightly was smokeyface

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 12, 2013 @ 19:35:59 PM
jesse's a little bitch . .

he always has to act like a pussy after someone gets killed, it's fucking annoying and predictable at this point.  What kind of emotional faggot tries to give away 5 mill?? It's not like he killed the fucking kid or Mike . . 

Real talk, this nigga Gilligan needs to kill ol' boy off already.  I read somewhere he was supposed to die in the first season.  That would have been way too soon, but now he's just a whiny bitch that serves no purpose.  Hopefully Walt uses the ricin on him, idk . . 

anybody got ideas on what he needs the M60 and the ricin for?  Shit look like it's boutta get real gully smokeyface
August 12, 2013 @ 19:56:50 PM
I loved the tread lightly line because it could be taken two ways:

1. basically if you're not careful with your pursuit you could potentially publicly destroy both of us

2. if you want to dance, let's fucking dance

•••

August 12, 2013 @ 20:00:37 PM

he always has to act like a pussy after someone gets killed, it's fucking annoying and predictable at this point.  What kind of emotional faggot tries to give away 5 mill?? It's not like he killed the fucking kid or Mike . . 

Real talk, this nigga Gilligan needs to kill ol' boy off already.  I read somewhere he was supposed to die in the first season.  That would have been way too soon, but now he's just a whiny bitch that serves no purpose.  Hopefully Walt uses the ricin on him, idk . . 

anybody got ideas on what he needs the M60 and the ricin for?  Shit look like it's boutta get real gully
he serves as the moral compass of the show. you gotta realize most every dude in this show (except hank) is literally a piece of shit. You're just able to rationalize some people as being "good" (mike, saul, etc.) because walt is such a monster. when walt does something terrible at this point, he sort of just shrugs it off. when jesse does, or is connected to something terrible, he has an overwhelming sense of guilt which makes you realize how terrible walt really is. if jesse is killed off, how are you able to see the contrast between how a human should react or the way a monster like walt operates

•••

August 12, 2013 @ 20:11:51 PM
bitch was babbling the whole episode, trying to get Gilligan's cock! lol, she probably doesn't even watch the fuckin show . .

the part where Walt looks in the mirror and his face is all fucked up and when Hank open's the screen door to go back outside and Marie says to Walt, " you're the Devil" My guy is completely evil now . . no more Walt, only Heisenberg . . the transformation is complete

Also, when Walt was holding the baby while Marie and Hank drove off, he kept saying, "goodbye uncle Hank, goodbye aunt Marie" Maybe i'm reaching, but possible foreshadowing of Heisenberg murdering them??  

i love this fucking show!! So whack that there are only 7 episodes left, but maybe it's for the best.  I don't wan't this shit to just keep going and become all gimmicky.  I can't wait for next week.

Also when Hank and the DEA are searching Mike's apartment he's seeing a film where a cop commits suicide. Damn man.
August 12, 2013 @ 20:46:38 PM

anybody got ideas on what he needs the M60 and the ricin for?  Shit look like it's boutta get real gully
he serves as the moral compass of the show. you gotta realize most every dude in this show (except hank) is literally a piece of shit. You're just able to rationalize some people as being "good" (mike, saul, etc.) because walt is such a monster. when walt does something terrible at this point, he sort of just shrugs it off. when jesse does, or is connected to something terrible, he has an overwhelming sense of guilt which makes you realize how terrible walt really is. if jesse is killed off, how are you able to see the contrast between how a human should react or the way a monster like walt operates
good points chief, but the thing i don't get is, if Jessie feels so fuckin guilty all the time, then why wouldn;t he just pack up and dip already? i mean, he's basically torturing himself over this shit, but he keeps coming back.  It's not like he gives a fuck about the money.  There were mad times in the show, where he basically just throws money away, last nights episode is another example of this.  Idk man, i liked Jessie, but this shit is getting old now.  Either kill Walt, or just fuckin bounce.  The "moral compass" explanation was cool though Chief,  I definitely see what youre saying.
August 12, 2013 @ 20:50:20 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator

Yeah. You have to remember that Jesse was just a small time drug dealer when all this started. He had no idea that hooking up with Walter would bring him to this point, he's still a kid himself.

"Ever since I met you, everything I ever cared about is gone! Ruined, turned to shit, dead, ever since I hooked up with the great Heisenberg! I have never been more alone!"

August 12, 2013 @ 22:14:29 PM
do you guys think he got the ricin to kill hank? i felt like the line "tready lightly" definitely meant that hank is on thin ice.

edit: nvm it wouldn't make sense to get the ricin to kill hank, cuz he's already been exposed as heisenberg to the public so no point of killing hank.

ig quinnandres

August 12, 2013 @ 23:05:08 PM

the part where Walt looks in the mirror and his face is all fucked up and when Hank open's the screen door to go back outside and Marie says to Walt, " you're the Devil" My guy is completely evil now . . no more Walt, only Heisenberg . . the transformation is complete

Also when Hank and the DEA are searching Mike's apartment he's seeing a film where a cop commits suicide. Damn man.
lol i knew there had to be some significance to that movie. what movie is it?

•••

August 12, 2013 @ 23:49:56 PM
Should i start watching this? is it worth it?

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

August 13, 2013 @ 02:08:34 AM
Really thought they would drag out the Hank vs Walt confrontation, but I'm glad they didn't.

The moment the garage door starts going down smokeyface
August 13, 2013 @ 02:43:49 AM
^ word, I thought it would take a couple episodes but I'm glad they put it out there right from the first episode back. the last scene where he says he doesn't even know him reminded me of when hank's boss was talking about having dinner with gus, and how he was a completely different person the whole time right in front of him. shit's about to go down, hank and walt are both good at what they do so it'll be interesting to see how they play this out.
August 13, 2013 @ 03:36:42 AM
Love how there is so much more to the surface with this show, really makes you think. And how they didn't drag the Walt and Hank shit out multiple episodes, started off the season with a bang.
August 13, 2013 @ 03:50:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M6yoeOglNw
this was on the pictures,gifs, and videos thread but it's pretty funny 
August 13, 2013 @ 04:03:15 AM
this was on the pictures,gifs, and videos thread but it's pretty funny 
I fucking love this.....
August 13, 2013 @ 23:32:06 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator

August 14, 2013 @ 00:10:20 AM
August 14, 2013 @ 00:41:59 AM