Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 22, 2008 @ 08:45 PM
willyxjai

hows the selection on the crooks stuff?
December 23, 2008 @ 01:54 AM
call it out

HHMMM let me think no it's not and please share with us what you do baller???

I have cash and two stores guy, not to mention a sweet whip. Whatcha got ??

A fix gear bike and a roll of quarters???? You wanna call me out dont be scared show yourself......

As for my sale I dont hear any customers complaining and I'm makin money thanks. As i said in my private message to you since your not well informed it's not just twelve ounce but the fact you know who my suppliers are makes it even more funny because it means your a retard i mean retailer and I'm taking business away from you and it's making you mad.

The fact that you are so mad you make up a name like that and take this sort of time to post means A) you'll be out of business in january B) you have no customers so you have time to spend on the computer or C) you see the irony in making up a name like that and making comments about someone else's business instead of being a man like me whom everyone knows it's me and if I wanna talk shit i can back it up.

Just sad that's all I can say SSSAAAAADDDDD. But hey have a Merry Christmas ( i know I will with all the cash I have made everyone is sure to like their gifts) Maybe just take stuff out of your store and give it as gifts.

at the end of the day, you're the one checking threads getting worked up responding.

even if your few suppliers arent raking you over the coals, all your goods are sooo past due it doesnt matter.

your crooks and mishka might as well be Sean John and Rocca Wear. way to catch a late pass...............
December 23, 2008 @ 11:12 AM
cmoney

at the end of the day, you're the one checking threads getting worked up responding.

even if your few suppliers arent raking you over the coals, all your goods are sooo past due it doesnt matter.

your crooks and mishka might as well be Sean John and Rocca Wear. way to catch a late pass...............

Ah so you are a retailer I'm sure I can guess which one and ya it part of my job as the owner of a retail store to keep up with my customer questions and whats going on out there.

Again if you would like to share with all of us who you are I'm sure it will be a good laugh for everyone. See I have employees in my stores which allows me the free time to research and update blogs that I post on that and I can afford a cell phone to do it while Im at a stop light in my luxury suv. Im guessing not only are you the only one in the store but you dont even own the store as for suppliers why does that interest you so much if your just a customer, i would think if you were just a customer all you would care about
is great prices. No?

Either way your a sad pathetic I'm guessing guy but could go either way with the bitch talk and you really should focus on your business as I do mine.
December 23, 2008 @ 08:32 PM
giorgio19

what are the gourmets going for?
December 24, 2008 @ 10:18 AM
cmoney

^pm'd

Boxing day sale will get posted at 6pm tonight. Doors open at 11am on the 26th

C
December 24, 2008 @ 10:43 AM
Popper

whats the cheapest denim you got? lol
December 25, 2008 @ 12:55 PM
cmoney

Boxing day deals......
All Mishka hoodies nylon jackets and denim jackets $40. Then take an extra 10% off sale price. that means the whole store minimum 30%off upto 80% off

December 25, 2008 @ 03:13 PM
shonnas

Call it out - why you hating so much? c-money is right, if you got so much to say, reveal yourself and man up. stop being an internet "thug". whatever beef you have with him is between you two, but c-money isn't hiding. there's enough money in the city to be made for everyone. why is toronto full of haters? it's sickening! what's going on right now is some elementary school yard shit! how do you expect him to respond when your calling him out? and if your wondering, yes i do work for cartel. i don't like getting involved in squabbles but this was just ridiculous and i had to speak on it.

Call it out, peace brother/sister. lets not make this into a war. we are all here to make toronto look fly, and make some loot. stop the hateration.

peace.
December 25, 2008 @ 03:17 PM
shonnas

C-Money, i ride a fixed gear and have a roll of quarters, what?!? LMAO! have a good one homie. peace.
December 27, 2008 @ 12:12 PM
cmoney

Yes guys,

If you didnt come by yesterday it was crazy. We sold tons but hey we brought in more for ya and will get more in over the next week.

Gourmets are still rocking and we have sizes and colours the price is too crazy to mention.

Prices go on till jan 1st then it's done and back to usual.

Hope everyone had a great holiday with the family and got what they wanted.

C
December 27, 2008 @ 01:43 PM
call it out

Call it out - why you hating so much? c-money is right, if you got so much to say, reveal yourself and man up. stop being an internet "thug". whatever beef you have with him is between you two, but c-money isn't hiding. there's enough money in the city to be made for everyone. why is toronto full of haters? it's sickening! what's going on right now is some elementary school yard shit! how do you expect him to respond when your calling him out? and if your wondering, yes i do work for cartel. i don't like getting involved in squabbles but this was just ridiculous and i had to speak on it.

Call it out, peace brother/sister. lets not make this into a war. we are all here to make toronto look fly, and make some loot. stop the hateration.

peac

whatever, C no Money is a punk know nothing bitch that ran a kiddie skate shop, caught a sniff of an all over print hoody and jumped to open a store with all the big boys.

to bad he cant pay his suppliers and they now have free reign over his retail spot. dont play the front CMoney, it's a 12OZ warehouse sale cause they called it that way, plain and simple.

Cartel=closed in 4 months.

and you'll still be lame as fuck.
December 27, 2008 @ 09:21 PM
cmoney

Wow I was worried your mom didn't pay your Internet bill. Good to see your back.
As for that kiddie skate shop... It's been around for 9 years and I guess huff, supreme and what the other skate shops are for kids too. So that said I assume you don't wear SB's or buy supreme clothing or rock huff hats right.

I'm starting to think you really have nothing to do and that I must have slept with your gf
For you to be so bitter. Wait I know you've always wanted to own a store and are jelous either way it's cool your girl was a one night stand and Mcdonalds is hiring.

I don't beleave you have grown balls to answer the "call out" as to who you are so until then I will waste no more time on this and will ignore anymore posts. So do ya have it in your shrivaled up sack to say who you are or are ya so fat you can't even see if you a man or a woman.

Have a great new year don't worry kissing your mom when your balls drop I'm mean when the ball drops is only sad if we see it. What you do in the privacy of your moms basement is no one else business.
December 29, 2008 @ 07:54 PM
ChengJiang

whatever, C no Money is a punk know nothing bitch that ran a kiddie skate shop, caught a sniff of an all over print hoody and jumped to open a store with all the big boys.

to bad he cant pay his suppliers and they now have free reign over his retail spot. dont play the front CMoney, it's a 12OZ warehouse sale cause they called it that way, plain and simple.

Cartel=closed in 4 months.

and you'll still be lame as fuck.

Hey Hey Hey. I am a regular customer in Cartel and I saw daily transactions more than once. On average they can sell more than 1 page of clothes, why the hell will they be closing in 4 months? With 2 stores in hand, I don't think clayton is worried at all. If you have nothing to do but staying online and telling those fake shit, I suggest you to look for a job, or at least stop damaging the website, thanks.
December 30, 2008 @ 04:45 PM
clifford

Let the dude live, he's making a living, let him do his thing.... If you have beef then PM him... We don't wanna hear this nonsense.

I been to both stores and they're both quality spots, like dude said, TO is full of haters...jealous azz haters.
December 30, 2008 @ 07:33 PM
cmoney

Thanks guys for having my back.

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day of the sale and then biz is back to normal. Crooks spring drops Jan 15 so should be something to get you through the winter blues.

Happy new year guys
C
January 1, 2009 @ 02:12 AM
to.kyo.ronto

cmoney, no hate but you gotta clear out your msg box dude! lol
you got an email address i can reach u at maybe?
January 4, 2009 @ 09:48 PM
call it out

As for that kiddie skate shop... It's been around for 9 years and I guess huff, supreme and what the other skate shops are for kids too. So that said I assume you don't wear SB's or buy supreme clothing or rock huff hats right.

WHOLLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

you sure are deluded if you compare your shithead operation to Supreme or HUF!!

let the baby have his bottle, you're soooo up your ass, you can't even catch the insults.

i love how when someone attacks your terrible spot, your only recourse is mother jokes, you really are pathetic.
January 6, 2009 @ 03:45 PM
shonnas

WHOLLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

you sure are deluded if you compare your shithead operation to Supreme or HUF!!

let the baby have his bottle, you're soooo up your ass, you can't even catch the insults.

i love how when someone attacks your terrible spot, your only recourse is mother jokes, you really are pathetic.

dude i think this is just getting ridiculous now. i'm actually curious as to what cmoney did to you that you take the time to do this? it's obviously something personal. or if he didn't and you just want to hate.

wtf is wrong with people in the t-dot? we are filled with so much haters? who the fuck cares what someone else does or doesn't do? let him do him and you do you. unless its directly affecting what you do. is it? first off, there's no class in what you are doing. reveal yourself. your name is call it out but your calling others out but yourself. if he didn't do something to you personally where it involves your family, then squash it. please. the hating in toronto has to stop! it's real immature that a bunch of grown adults are going on like this. no wonder all these kids are fucked up. man, this is so tired. if you hate on cmoney that much then go see him eye to eye and say what you have to say. there's more gratification in that, then typing, no? you obviously know his history, which is kinda funny that your hating cause you know everything about him, so you've been following what he does. that's some envy going on. well whatever the matter, i'm not here to take sides, just the side of trying to stop all the hating in toronto. in the word's of saukrate's "hate runs deep".

peace.
January 7, 2009 @ 02:32 PM
recon

yeah but it was foolish of Clayton to compare himself to Supreme, Huf or any other store of that caliber. He's just asking to be flamed for a comment like that.
January 9, 2009 @ 10:36 AM
cmoney

yeah but it was foolish of Clayton to compare himself to Supreme, Huf or any other store of that caliber. He's just asking to be flamed for a comment like that.

My Point is we all start out somewhere so my comparison is that they started out as small skate shops and are what they are today.

This is getting old Call it out obviously has things to hide or else he would just say who he is. He probably doesn't want me putting all his laundry up here for all to see.

Whatever the case thank you for keeping the thread at the top of the list. The sale is over now but we still have lots of deals 30-50% off so come by.

Spring starts dropping in 2 weeks and we will be closing upstairs to reno and reopen for spring soon.

C

Please login first to reply.