Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 18, 2010 @ 07:41 PM
iggyhaxor

so recently i stumbled across this

translogic.aolautos.com/2010/09/17/cambertire-reinventing-the-wheel/

and it led me to seek some more info on this "cambertire" so i got ahold of the inventor, John Scott, to ask some questions about how this could affect many of us here in the online communities and car fans in general and his response was some fantastic news.
he is very interested in what we here on various message boards have to say, and would like input on what sizes people want to see. He also said hes interested in people contacting him to show interest in the product so these can get put into production sooner.

essentially the tire is prebuilt with camber, to increase handling, breaking, ride quality, and to decrease the poor tire wear associated with negative camber.

i know many people on here are interested in the flush stance, or vip stance, or just regular performance, and this product will change the way we all think about tires. these are pretty much made for people like us, and if we all do our part, we can have them on the market even sooner, and with a much wider size range,
the more demand and emails, the better it looks to major tire manufactures so the more buzz we generate, the sooner things will be better.

tell him iggyhaxor sent you and let him know what you think

www.cambertire.com/

and email John S. at

[email]info@cambertire.com[/email]

trust me
contact him and have your expectations blown out of the water
he wants to know what we would like to see in terms of specs
we get the people, he will show us the love
September 18, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
nostalgia

bump, this shit looks legit.
September 19, 2010 @ 01:43 PM
iggyhaxor

its as legit as it gets

help me spread the word
the more emails they get, the easier itll be for them to licensee them to major tire manufacturers and the more people that ask for specific sizes, we will get them first
September 21, 2010 @ 08:12 PM
midwestfever

id imagine if the website wasnt 1998 potential investors and international manufacturers would take him much more seriously

the idea itself looks incredibly legitimate though, and from my home state! good to see WI doing something that doesnt suck

FORUM SIGNATURE

September 21, 2010 @ 09:27 PM
Fashawn.

dfg

Instagram: steezy_pinoy (Willie Idolor). evo x and g35 owner i dont have time for haters, im too busy working

Please login first to reply.