December 14, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
ellol

just obtain enlightenment my niggas
December 15, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

nah i aint a bitch ass nigga that is in love with a girl who I'll never meet, i aint about that couch potatoe lifestyle, im bout making moves and making money so jacob LMAO like young jeezy said, GET RIGHT
haha ok. 

:)

December 15, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
REVS

I sometime, set my mind straight, get my mind right, get in the right state of mind, and sit and think. I reflect on the world that we live in, the people, their actions, the things these actions accomplish, destroy, and much more. 

I sit here and think about education, how a paper will decide if you're truly fit for an occupation, to survive, to thrive. It's disgusting, I think of the racism, the blindness, the ignorance of people who come into my life, what they do, how they effect me and the environment that I call home. 

I also think of the past, with the present and future also in mind, but the past brings joy, and shit. This state is beautiful, the world seemed brighter, the tree's were always green. I picture myself sometimes standing, staring at 12 year old me, and 12 year old me looks at me in disgust, but some what proud, and I see the hate, and the joy, and the feelings in my 12 year old mind, and it makes me happy and sad, and hateful, but it's all very calming. 

Then I fall asleep, I come down from this enlightened stage that I was once in, and I wake up and realize. I'm sober. This sobering feeling sobers me up even more to a point that I'm so visual, so able to see things as they are. It sickens me.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 15, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
ellol

live in the moment niggas. there is no past. there is no future. all we have is this moment right now.
December 15, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
REVS

But can't the past help us find our path for the present so our future can be brighter, more well-rounded? I want to better myself, I don't want to be doomed to repeat something I've done in the past, so I reflect, I revisit these moments to collect myself, and tweak these pivotal moments to produce present positive vibes, making the future full of wellness. 

It's all the same to me. Past present future, I live in all of them. 

December 15, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
REVS

double post. 

December 15, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
ellol

just be, you know. reminiscing on the past/thinking about the future will cause regret and worry, something that is all in your head. if you can learn to accept everything as it is, for this very moment, nothing is unachievable.
December 15, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Sheep

hell yeah i sit back and think about that. where am i gonna be in 20 years and shit. shits crazy
December 15, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
REVS

Ellol. I fuck with you hard, no homo. 

December 15, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
ellol

thanks my nigga cool
December 15, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
dinkleberg

life is the best thing we have and we take it for granted. people are so negative and pessimistic about their lives. they let society take over what they feel. the world is a beautiful place and the small things are what actually make our lives awesome. the grass, the trees, birds, squirrels... breathing in cold air. sensation, smell, taste... all those little features we experience many don't realize it's a blessing to have. there are many with disabilities some that don't even have the ability to think in deep thought (down syndrome), yet people are so pouty about their lives. i don't understand it, i really don't. life has been good for me thus far after going through a spiritual change and realization of what we are capable of doing, but the shooting that just happened today really just hit me real hard. one day someone is having a regular routine day at school next thing you know 20 of those following a similar routine are all dead... it's unwarranted and really sorta want to cry for these victims... it sucks it's like i'm overwhelmed with sorrow and sadness. 
December 15, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
ellol

I despise the ignorant modern capitalist society which is based on a system of winners and losers.
we've got money, borders and religions to divide us humans while we have more things in common than differences

history will always repeat itself
we act on impulse/emotions and find reasons to justify our actions afterwards
our brains are simply not evolved for today's modern society we inhabit
the news is depressing, it reminds me of the fact that we've failed as a species and continue to do so
I'm starting to feel like the guy from god bless america

I often think about getting away from it all, pack my small backpack and travel the world with little
settle down in a beautiful surrounding that came straight from a catalog and live a self-sufficient life
I envy the minimalistic and simplistic lives but I'm kind of a hoarder and my rooms always a mess I think about my possessions and how I really don't need them -- ie I've been tryna sell off a lot of my shoes and clothes and giving away old books and what not. I really just need to focus on who I am as a person and what I want in life -- not just the growth of my belongings
right. i mean the media tries to brainwash us into thinking we need these material things when in actuality we don't. i mean we have more than our share in american, this world has more than enough resources, people should not be homless or go hungry but i guess greed is in the nature of man. sometimes i just want to get away. but its as if you cant. I mean think of it, how hard would it be to just get up and leave and go live somewhere else...it would be extermly hard. Not just the physiological aspect but the finical aspect as well. Were are almost "trapped" into staying in one place if you don't have the "green" to make it happen, its sad really.  
the whole misconception is that people generally think happiness is obtainable by external stimuli while it's the exact opposite. to be truly happy you'll have to find the inner peace within you and accept everything for what it is. war is bullshit simply for the fact it stems from selfish human emotions. it's true that the media has created this generalized illusion of what is considered "happiness". whether its the need for clothes, a hot ass girl, a nice car, a nice home in say, beverly hills. this concept of desire brings attachment, want and need, and if that quota isn't met we're just set up for disappointment. think of monks and how they have nothing, yet have everything. you see where i'm getting at? peace is nothing but a state of mind that is dependent on internal stimuli.  so become desireless folks. don't hope for anything in particular, don't set standards up, and everything can be obtainable. it's a paradox
December 15, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
murklur

I sometime, set my mind straight, get my mind right, get in the right state of mind, and sit and think. I reflect on the world that we live in, the people, their actions, the things these actions accomplish, destroy, and much more. 

I sit here and think about education, how a paper will decide if you're truly fit for an occupation, to survive, to thrive. It's disgusting, I think of the racism, the blindness, the ignorance of people who come into my life, what they do, how they effect me and the environment that I call home. 

I also think of the past, with the present and future also in mind, but the past brings joy, and shit. This state is beautiful, the world seemed brighter, the tree's were always green. I picture myself sometimes standing, staring at 12 year old me, and 12 year old me looks at me in disgust, but some what proud, and I see the hate, and the joy, and the feelings in my 12 year old mind, and it makes me happy and sad, and hateful, but it's all very calming. 

Then I fall asleep, I come down from this enlightened stage that I was once in, and I wake up and realize. I'm sober. This sobering feeling sobers me up even more to a point that I'm so visual, so able to see things as they are. It sickens me.
It's scary because I've experienced this multiple times.. it's a depressing yet beautiful feeling.
December 15, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I despise the ignorant modern capitalist society which is based on a system of winners and losers.
we've got money, borders and religions to divide us humans while we have more things in common than differences

history will always repeat itself
we act on impulse/emotions and find reasons to justify our actions afterwards
our brains are simply not evolved for today's modern society we inhabit
the news is depressing, it reminds me of the fact that we've failed as a species and continue to do so
I'm starting to feel like the guy from god bless america

I often think about getting away from it all, pack my small backpack and travel the world with little
settle down in a beautiful surrounding that came straight from a catalog and live a self-sufficient life
I envy the minimalistic and simplistic lives but I'm kind of a hoarder and my rooms always a mess I think about my possessions and how I really don't need them -- ie I've been tryna sell off a lot of my shoes and clothes and giving away old books and what not. I really just need to focus on who I am as a person and what I want in life -- not just the growth of my belongings
right. i mean the media tries to brainwash us into thinking we need these material things when in actuality we don't. i mean we have more than our share in american, this world has more than enough resources, people should not be homless or go hungry but i guess greed is in the nature of man. sometimes i just want to get away. but its as if you cant. I mean think of it, how hard would it be to just get up and leave and go live somewhere else...it would be extermly hard. Not just the physiological aspect but the finical aspect as well. Were are almost "trapped" into staying in one place if you don't have the "green" to make it happen, its sad really.  
the whole misconception is that people generally think happiness is obtainable by external stimuli while it's the exact opposite. to be truly happy you'll have to find the inner peace within you and accept everything for what it is. war is bullshit simply for the fact it stems from selfish human emotions. it's true that the media has created this generalized illusion of what is considered "happiness". whether its the need for clothes, a hot ass girl, a nice car, this concept of desire brings attachment, want and need, and if that quota isn't met we're just set up for disappointment. so become desireless folks. don't hope for anything in particular, don't set standards up, and everything can be obtainable. it's a paradox
i never said anything about not being happy bruh. 

:)

December 15, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
ellol

yeah i just wanted to add on to what you were saying cool
December 15, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
.AG23.

didnt read shit anyone said, however i did come to the realization that im a raw ass nigga after murking my 6 year old nephew 60-2 at the half on 2k13
December 15, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
.AG23.

didnt read shit anyone said, however i did come to the realization that im a raw ass nigga after murking my 6 year old nephew 60-2 at the half on 2k13
December 16, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
REVS

I'm back up on this shit hard. Like I said yesterday, I like to get myself into the right mind before i reflect on the planet, my survival, and my general being. 

I feel that I've reached that point, that mind, to express myself freely. And that in itself brings me joy, and thankfulness, that someone with so much on their mind, can contribute to a thread, a place, where minds alike join. The freedom to post my inner thoughts, my view, and to be freely excepted from others, and vice verse. 

Sometimes I just think about the earth itself, the mother, we are feeders, and this place, this planet, this thing helps up, the way this earth, or home as most call it can decide to let us thrive, as a race, as a leech, or die. It's fascinating, and depressing at the same time, because this reality that we call out state, is slowly killing the only thing that lets us truly live, mother earth. 

But if you weren't to focus on the negatives, and the blind outcomes that are bound to happen from the people who inhabit this place, you can see a beautiful place, so many different things, characteristics, material, and matter. Running water, fresh air, thick rain forests, all of which are inhabited by shit. Fish, bugs, us, we're all animals, looking to fight for life, to get an education, to get a job, to race to the grave. And it's horrible, but we call it life.  

December 16, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
REVS

Edit; Fuck

Please login first to reply.