Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 15, 2011 @ 05:12 AM
Black Donald Trump

doing an exchange semester at a tokyo art school next fall
so who lives there or has been there, is it as cool as it seems?
what to do there?
and is weed hard to find/if i get arrested am i fucked?
will japanese people hat me because of atomic bombings?
November 15, 2011 @ 05:21 AM
internet

doing an exchange semester at a tokyo art school next fall
so who lives there or has been there, is it as cool as it seems?
what to do there?
and is weed hard to find/if i get arrested am i fucked?
will japanese people hat me because of atomic bombings?

If you're not used to big cities you'll find endless amounts of things to do. Weed is pretty hard to find and very very expensive. The Japanese will like you but you better cop that visvim just to make sure.
November 15, 2011 @ 06:33 AM
RenAi beast

you're seriously asking about weed in japan? don't fuck with it there. if they put a Beatle in jail for over a week then deported his ass for posession then guess what they'll do to you? There's sooooooo fucking much to do in Tokyo anyway. Do it right and you won't even have time to blaze up. Seriously, that place/country is like doing a cannonball into a television.

a bunch of clubs there do crazy things like have $30 admission with free drinks for the whole night. basically from whenever you get there til five in the morning. you WILL leave out that bitch with four/five girls orbiting around you on some Based God shit.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

November 15, 2011 @ 06:46 AM
Cboom

you're seriously asking about weed in japan? don't fuck with it there. if they put a Beatle in jail for over a week then deported his ass for posession then guess what they'll do to you? There's sooooooo fucking much to do in Tokyo anyway. Do it right and you won't even have time to blaze up. Seriously, that place/country is like doing a cannonball into a television.

a bunch of clubs there do crazy things like have $30 admission with free drinks for the whole night. basically from whenever you get there til five in the morning. you WILL leave out that bitch with four/five girls orbiting around you on some Based God shit.

Fear mongering right here. Just don't get caught. It's not a big deal and not hard to find if you know the right people, like anywhere. Worst case you get deported. Just don't smoke in the street, do it on your flat.

Renai Beast, I'm curious to know where in Tokyo you stayed and where all these Tabehodai clubs are? And enough with the hyping and mythology of Japan already! This whole 'you will be a celebrity and be worshipped by Japanese girls' bullshit needs to stop. OP if you need any insight and experience grounded in real life shoot me PM, I know the city like the back of my hand.
November 15, 2011 @ 07:15 AM
TruthOnly

And enough with the hyping and mythology of Japan already! This whole 'you will be a celebrity and be worshipped by Japanese girls' bullshit needs to stop.

lol so you didnt get any pussy when u went to tokyo?
November 15, 2011 @ 07:44 AM
Cboom

And enough with the hyping and mythology of Japan already! This whole 'you will be a celebrity and be worshipped by Japanese girls' bullshit needs to stop.

lol so you didnt get any pussy when u went to tokyo?

I live in Tokyo. All I'm saying is that it's the same as any place when it comes to pussy. You gotta have game and be presentable. I just know of so many cases of herb ass foreigners coming to Japan with promises of instant orgies and demi-god treatment and they are painfully disappointed with the reality. That's not to say you don't see the odd dork with leather elbow patches with a dime, but that shit happens anywhere the world. There are the dudes that get girls and the dudes that don't, Japan is unlikely to change that for you.

With that said, I've been around the world and Tokyo is hands down my favourite city. You will have the time of your life and chances are will not want to leave, and the women are a damn good reason not to want to.

[/img]

[/img]
November 15, 2011 @ 07:44 AM
MOStradamus

November 15, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
ricky tan

yo lol

i'm jpe and korean but can't speak either language
will the bitches shun me or what, i'm tryna cop some sushi if you know what i mean

hung 10 never surfed

Please login first to reply.