Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
March 23, 2011 @ 11:42 AM
thenorthside

only a matter of time before he beats another girl

also, it's not like he didn't know she was going to ask these questions.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

March 23, 2011 @ 11:48 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

This motherfucker is so gangsta. From beating bitches, to ripping off his shirt like Hulk Hogan, to throwing chairs through windows........to this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=63MJTUHSbcQ

cool
March 23, 2011 @ 11:55 AM
blackice445

come on bro, its been two years

how long does a ♥♥♥♥♥ have to talk about his demons

Seriously. He paid his dues , and I bet he's sorry. So why the fuck cant he move on?
March 23, 2011 @ 01:07 PM
orucker

Didn't read everything, but you guys know he agreed to questions about the incident before appearing on the show right?
March 23, 2011 @ 02:17 PM
sliicktalk

Didn't read everything, but you guys know he agreed to questions about the incident before appearing on the show right?

yeah but the purpose of even appearing on that show was to promote his MUSIC, all the questions that reporter asked kept bringing up towards that incident which is irrelevant. smh @ that pushy ass reporter
March 23, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
gnar

You're one to talk about "legitimate responses", yours was, my moms was abused by some dude now I get mad whenever I hear violence towards women, fuck what you think, you can't tell me who I judge, oh and "the content of his character blah blah blah" Bitch, he's not trying to sell you a book, even if he was...nevermind.

How much money has he donated to charities? How many shows has he done for charity to help others in need? How many friends and family members is he feeding?

Lol, you're judging the man off of a mistake he's paid for in full that happened on one occasion. Unless you've met and have known the guy (or anyone for that matter) don't make assumptions about their character, you can't know his character, because you don't know him as an individual.

He has discussed his "demons" countless times even went as far to let this dumb broad into his home, but they can't and will not drop it. His demons are NBC inviting him on the show to promote his album then doing a 180 and attempting to make it about irrelevant shit that happened two years ago which he's already discussed and addressed. He's apologized to people he doesn't owe an apology to, he's done interviews with various tv networks and radio shows when it's no one's business but the parties involved and yet people like this keep badgering the dude then act surprised when he snaps and busts a window. smfh

I stated that I judge a man's work by his character. I felt I contributing instead of saying, "you guys are fucking idiots." No?

And I don't give a fuck how much money someone gives to another person. Haha, "how much has he given to charities." That's funny. His antics seem to negate whatever half-assed PR campaign he is giving. It seems to be working for you, though. I have no problem if you like to watch Chris Brown dance, that's your thing. But I am giving my thoughts on what I believe makes a man.

Obviously it's not a single mistake, hence this thread. It shows that he still has some angst and can't handle his mistakes like a man. That's a part of my response. He's a celebrity. His life is in the limelight. I think you would be fucking retarded - it seems so - to expect like questions like that aren't going to come up. That's a part of the lifestyle he lives and wants to live it that way, i.e. h is trying to sell shit to the public.

And if he was truly redemptive on his mistakes he would be just fine talking about it. The interview wasn't that bad and he still bitched out. He was probably crying, feeling sorry about himself, and decided to unleash his anger.

I don't know if you feel close to Chris Brown, but if you do, get used to this. He's a public figure and has done things that will involve criticism. Get used to it.
March 23, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
reversal

yeah but the purpose of even appearing on that show was to promote his MUSIC, all the questions that reporter asked kept bringing up towards that incident which is irrelevant. smh @ that pushy ass reporter

It's a given that the reporter is pushy. What kind of reporter isn't? If he was to handle this with dignity and not going apeshit backstage then people would have more respect for him and probably move on from past. Part of being a man is being able to face the things you don't want to.
March 24, 2011 @ 04:12 AM
1973 tha Kami

i stated that i judge a man's work by his character. I felt i contributing instead of saying, "you guys are fucking idiots." no?

And i don't give a fuck how much money someone gives to another person. Haha, "how much has he given to charities." that's funny. His antics seem to negate whatever half-assed pr campaign he is giving. It seems to be working for you, though. I have no problem if you like to watch chris brown dance, that's your thing. But i am giving my thoughts on what i believe makes a man.

Obviously it's not a single mistake, hence this thread. It shows that he still has some angst and can't handle his mistakes like a man. That's a part of my response. He's a celebrity. His life is in the limelight. I think you would be fucking retarded - it seems so - to expect like questions like that aren't going to come up. That's a part of the lifestyle he lives and wants to live it that way, i.e. H is trying to sell shit to the public.

And if he was truly redemptive on his mistakes he would be just fine talking about it. The interview wasn't that bad and he still bitched out. He was probably crying, feeling sorry about himself, and decided to unleash his anger.

I don't know if you feel close to chris brown, but if you do, get used to this. He's a public figure and has done things that will involve criticism. Get used to it.

gtfo! All i see here is ur opinions, thus ur irrelevant.
March 24, 2011 @ 04:37 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Tl:dr

Everything you've typed thus far has been ignorant and foolish. I'm no longer reading nor responding to your idiotic opinions, views, or/and statements.
March 24, 2011 @ 05:49 AM
Mr. Wednesday

can a ♥♥♥♥♥ get a taco?
give the ♥♥♥♥♥ a fuckin taco. He's obviously turning into Dennis Rodman so don't push the motherfucker
March 24, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

People forget that this dude is YOUNG and HUMAN. Granted that doesn't excuse what he did. i'd never hit a woman but he made a mistake and paid for it. He fucked up again with this Super Saiyan shit but it just shows his lack of maturity and that he is human. Like it was said before they wanted this reaction. He just needs to take a break for a while and learn how to deal with this and move on. I"m not mad at the ♥♥♥♥♥ personally because he didn't hit MY girl or anyone I know.
March 24, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
ClydeFrazier

dude paid for what he did, bitch should've shut the fuck up when he hinted he didn't want to talk about it

and that's coming from a chris brown hater

Melo Gang All Day

March 24, 2011 @ 03:19 PM
3lite

I still remember his performance where he paid tribute to Michael Jackson and was crying throughout the song like the bitchmade ♥♥♥♥♥ that he is.

And guess what? It was pretty much staged. Dude is a fake. This dude will never perform at any big stage again...his music will only exist on Radios and iTunes.
March 24, 2011 @ 03:26 PM
airforce416

If Rihanna over the shit then why yall dudes still on it. People make mistakes, let the man live damn.
March 24, 2011 @ 03:27 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

i feel bad for this guy.
March 24, 2011 @ 03:29 PM
gnar

gtfo! All i see here is ur opinions, thus ur irrelevant.

Congrats, you can identify an intended opinion. You have basic skills of reading comprehension. I'm glad you can see that because that's all I was trying to do.

Tl:dr

Everything you've typed thus far has been ignorant and foolish. I'm no longer reading nor responding to your idiotic opinions, views, or/and statements.

and lol. u mad.
March 24, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

ay maybe i'm a misogynist, but i feel like in spousal abuse the woman is at least partly responsible.
March 24, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
3lite

And the fact that Chris Brown isn't very likable hurts him.

Did you guys see the interview? Looked like he was shaking, speaking too fast, really nervous. Dude got straight up problems.
March 24, 2011 @ 03:36 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

She was partly responsible but women will always be the victims no matter what that's just how it is. She could have pistol whipped him first but as long as he hit her back he's at fault. Again, I would never hit a woman and I'm not saying what he did is right but that's just the way it is.
March 24, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
Brooklyn_718

I think he should quit... He's obviously not smart enough or mature enough to use that Rhianna thing to his advantage. Make a foundation for domestic violence.. Go around and speak to women who been battered before... Give his time to that issue and he could never be asked a question like this for a negative reaction.

This guy is a grade A idiot.. Of course people are going to ask why his album title is forgive all my enemies, because for 1 it's a stupid title and 2 what does it relate with ? Who is his enemy ? He just chose that title because he thinks it's cool... But he's in no position to title his album that. He should be begging for forgiveness. His title should be "Begging for forgiveness". Lol.. Because I know he lost fans and there are people who will never buy another one of his albums again.
March 24, 2011 @ 03:42 PM
gnar

^ Thank you!
March 25, 2011 @ 12:54 AM
Quezz

Got bored and made this.
March 25, 2011 @ 02:13 PM
richedesilien

The Illuminati is trying to kill Chris Brown.

do you support systematic white supremacy or nah?

March 25, 2011 @ 02:50 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

got bored and made this.

cool&)cool
March 25, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
bonemarrow

I think he should quit... He's obviously not smart enough or mature enough to use that Rhianna thing to his advantage. Make a foundation for domestic violence.. Go around and speak to women who been battered before... Give his time to that issue and he could never be asked a question like this for a negative reaction.

This guy is a grade A idiot.. Of course people are going to ask why his album title is forgive all my enemies, because for 1 it's a stupid title and 2 what does it relate with ? Who is his enemy ? He just chose that title because he thinks it's cool... But he's in no position to title his album that. He should be begging for forgiveness. His title should be "Begging for forgiveness". Lol.. Because I know he lost fans and there are people who will never buy another one of his albums again.

this.

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Please login first to reply.