Sign up for our newsletters
Receive the latest in Footwear, Fashion, Music and Creativity in our newsletters.
With the touch of a finger, iPhone users can now get the latest surf report or snow conditions, find a skate park, and listen to free streaming music. Launched today, the Skullcandy iPhone app is an extension of the Skullcandy lifestyle. The first iPhone app to give board sport fanatics faster access to everything they crave. By forming partnerships with Surfline.com, OnTheSnow.com, trueAnthem, and Episodic, the Skullcandy iPhone app has the following features:
- Surf reports so you know when and where to rip
- Up to the minute snow reports plus a 5 day forecast
- A skate park finder for nomads who have to try them all
- Free music player chock full of Skullcandy-approved tracks
- Video from Skullcandy TV loaded with shorts featuring Skullcandy athletes and musicians
- For those who want it all, a dealer locator feature will find the nearest shop for instant gratification
- A mobile Skullcandy store that allows you to buy new headphones, backpacks or other Skullcandy gear
- A fresh selection of continually updated wallpapers designed by Skullcandy fans
- Access to all Skullcandy happenings through the Skullcandy blog
A download for the application can be found here.