hype cog

What is the name of the inner part of a snapback brim?

Hi After taking apart a Snapback for a fashion project, I am trying to find out what the inner part of the brim is called. It is sort of a plastic material, I want to find out what it is called as I want buy more of them. I have attached a link to a picture on Tiny Pic.[URL] Thanks, Ed

2 Weeks ago in Fashion