hype cog

looking for a name of an article of clothing.

Look at this picture below. What is the name of the long sleeved black and purple article this woman is wearing over her blouse and pants. It clasps closed in the middle. I want one. Thanks for your help Vicki. [Image]

2 Weeks ago in Fashion

Denim Dress

I have a denim dress that I love but When I try it it makes the hem rolls up showing the inside of the dress. How do I get it to stay flat?

2 Weeks ago in Denim