hype cog
Aug 03, 2011 @ 20:02
bout to hit up LA next week! any other boutiques or stores i should go to besides the ones already posted?
Aug 07, 2011 @ 18:50
just got back from LA.
traffic is a bitch
Aug 12, 2011 @ 16:41
just got back from LA also, i second that ^. its terrible. did a lot of pickups at Johnnnycupcakes and kidrobot!
Aug 16, 2011 @ 03:57
Moving down to Santa Monica from the Bay next week to go to SMC.
Sep 08, 2011 @ 02:18
Other than Fairfax and La Brea...

Breakfast:
Lucky Boys Bfast Burritos
Corner Cottage " "
Everest " "
Foxy's
Mimi's Cafe

Lunch & Dinner:
Tops
Hats
Everest
In N Out (OF COURSE)
Pinks
Hot Wings Cafe (Visit if your around Melrose, really good wings)
Roscoes is bomb (already mentioned)
Houston's ($$$$)

Definitely if you're around LA for travel, get a rental car and drive to Morongo. Next to it is the Premier Desert Outlets, has some nice designer shit. Citadel too. If you're closer to the Glendale area, visit The Americana (for older people/designer stores).
Sep 13, 2011 @ 18:11
^^^ that dudes got everything

Here's my feedback page: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/164112/

Sep 20, 2011 @ 19:14
check out the new DOPE COUTURE shop in LA!
Sep 21, 2011 @ 11:36
fairfax
Oct 26, 2011 @ 23:15
im gonna be in LA in a couple days. are all these stores still up to date?? if so, what should i ignore if im not into diamond, hundreds, crooks and shit like that. not really feeling brands that can be found at stores like Attic. im looking for stores that carry brands that isnt sold all over the city. i fuxx with supreme since you cant find their shit at any given shop. i heard Alife got a nice shop. im also looking for some new kicks. so blends is a must. flight club worth it? what else? good looking out smell A! jk jk thanks in advance.

<p>MUST HIT UP</p>
<p>Fairfax<br>
Huf LA<br>
Freshjive<br>
Turntable Lab LA<br>
Supreme<br>
Hall of Fame<br>
Alife<br>
The Hundreds<br>
SLB<br>
Flight Club LA<br>
Diamond Supply Co</p>
<p>Melrose<br>
Crooks &amp; Castles<br>
KidrobotBape LA<br>
DC<br>
Adidas Store<br>
Johnny Cupcakes<br>
G-Star<br>
Paul Frank<br>
Barracuda LA<br>
Brooklyn Projects<br>
Suru<br>
Sportie LA (1st and 2nd)<br>
Workmens<br>
Japan LA<br>
American Apparel</p>
<p>Robertson<br>
WESC</p>
<p>Santa Monica<br>
Undfeated SM<br>
Rogue Status</p>
<p>Beverly Hills<br>
House of Hoops</p>
<p>Downtown LA<br>
Rif LA<br>
Blends LA<br>
Situationormal<br>
Archrival</p>
Nov 12, 2011 @ 20:56
Can anyone lemme know if the Alife store is still open in some location? I Cant find it online.
Nov 13, 2011 @ 01:18
Union on 1st and la brea if you got dat chedda
Dec 23, 2011 @ 22:52
Surprised nobody mentioned the Mishka stor in Echo park! Small, small store but the people who works there are cool and they often got alot of stuff!

Anybody knows where you could buy mishka stuff besides from there own store? In a mall or something?
Dec 24, 2011 @ 20:39
I think Active carries Mishka nowadays..
Dec 25, 2011 @ 08:54
There's a place called Burger Kitchen, it's pretty good but the service is kinda shitty, at least it was the one time that I went.
Feb 25, 2012 @ 08:20
what are some good thrift store spots in la?
Feb 25, 2012 @ 18:56
goodwill
Mar 03, 2012 @ 00:09
fairfax
Mar 03, 2012 @ 07:39
I'm a east coast nigga so idk shit about cali but can someone here breakdown in general whats special or notable about each neighborhood in LA like fairfax/melrose is all about shopping but what about the other areas like west hollywood /echo park and shit? or am i just talking out of my ass?

echopark theres Mishka
Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:25
Thanks for info guys! ;-)
Mar 29, 2012 @ 07:47
Any good diggin' spots for wax out in LA&gt;?

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

Mar 31, 2012 @ 11:30

Apr 01, 2012 @ 20:33
Here is what you do.....

You go park your car on Fairfax and visit EVERY store, Fairfax has to be my favorite street in LA. Then you go and park on La Brea, repeat process. Then when you think you've searched ALL of LA, you go to Melrose which probably has the most stores among the other streets.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

Apr 02, 2012 @ 05:59
Here is what you do.....

You go park your car on Fairfax and visit EVERY store, Fairfax has to be my favorite street in LA. Then you go and park on La Brea, repeat process. Then when you think you've searched ALL of LA, you go to Melrose which probably has the most stores among the other streets.

and when you go to fairfax, please don't go just to see odd future. that place used to be for real kids that skated and people that actually cared about the shops.. now it's just band wagoners and a bunch of gay ass hipsters

http://www.distantlight.co

Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:52
Here is what you do.....

Here is what you do.....

and when you go to fairfax, please don't go just to see odd future. that place used to be for real kids that skated and people that actually cared about the shops.. now it's just band wagoners and a bunch of gay ass hipsters

I'm specifically looking for Record Stores.. I'm not worried about them OF niggas.. I might hit up Rif La but that would be about it..

Apr 03, 2012 @ 03:54
Fairfax has changed so much. I used to spend all day there going from Fairfax to melrose to La Brea now its just hit supreme and leave. I miss HUF there that had to be my favorite store.
Apr 23, 2012 @ 02:07
anyone have any old supreme shit for sale, hats, bottoms or tops in l-xl... let me know, cash in hand for la meetup, im in the WLA santa monica area

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Apr 23, 2012 @ 02:09

yeah, if youre talking about the concentrate(i hope?) VMC near motor and venice blvd. weedmaps venice medical center, they have a large selection and in house pieces to use.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 03, 2012 @ 22:51
I MISS THE OLD FAIRFAX
May 04, 2012 @ 00:25

yeah, if youre talking about the concentrate(i hope?) VMC near motor and venice blvd. weedmaps venice medical center, they have a large selection and in house pieces to use.

hahaha he's blatantly talking about vinyl records...but i'll keep vmc in mind, thanks for the tip haha
May 08, 2012 @ 03:47

hahaha he's blatantly talking about vinyl records...but i'll keep vmc in mind, thanks for the tip haha

haha.. diggin up old shit but fuck it.. an yes I was talking about Vinyl.. although I do like to dab that wax too!

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0