hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

[Supreme] 2014 Discussion thread - TROLLING/FLAMING/SELLING=BAN

Apr 28, 2014 @ 13:09
BOGO RESTOCK EU NAVY OMFG GGOGOGOGO
Apr 28, 2014 @ 13:28
"Out for delivery"  smokeyface

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅( ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้)

Apr 28, 2014 @ 13:40
@CantStopTheCHAOSS I think we both realize that there is an extent to which you can tailor suit so that it will fit you.  I dont want to risk $550 for something which I will have to get tailored after I will receive it and even then it may fit badly. I will envy anyone wearing it tough
Apr 28, 2014 @ 13:41
Generally I like the suit, but I wont cop it. The good suit has to have a perfect fit, whereas no one will be able to try it before buying so I think this collab is kinda pointless. Appreciate the idea though.
My thoughts exactly.  For $500, i'm going to suit supply or an online mtm option.
Apr 28, 2014 @ 13:44
@CantStopTheCHAOSS I think we both realize that there is an extent to which you can tailor suit so that it will fit you.  I dont want to risk $550 for something which I will have to get tailored after I will receive it and even then it may fit badly. I will envy anyone wearing it tough
I agree. Not wasting that much for a maybe either. 

My team Supreme, stay clean. QUEENS get the money.

Apr 28, 2014 @ 13:59
fuck brooks brothers 

where the azn girls at

Apr 28, 2014 @ 13:59
Le bein this week. Fereal

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:01
Le bein this week. Fereal
Hope so fam.

Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:02
Brooks Brothers suit is nice, but about 95% of people on here (myself included) will not be able to pull it off without looking like complete dick heads.  So to anyone thinking of copping - Do yourself a favour and spend the same amount of money on a more wearable suit.  
Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:05
kungfu in black restock M L
Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:10
s/s Denim shirt restock as well - both dark blue and light blue. Don't sleep folks, light blue is fire. Sizes M+L for dark blue and M+L+XL for light blue.

Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:16
People in Canada receiving shipping emails? I ordered two bogo tees to two different addresses still no tracking number for either. Don't know why I'm worrying so much tho
just got mine
Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:26
kung fu in black restick

need denim :/

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:27
Shipping confirmation (: order #677 light blue taxi.. supreme had me trippin
Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:29
Shipping confirmation (: order #677 light blue taxi.. supreme had me trippin
U gonna love it bruh, copped light blue taxi as well...dope. 

Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:31
kung fu in black restick

Man I feel u... I have the bread for the denim but I'm too reluctant to spend $118 on a basic denim s/s shirt. I can get a similar one if not identical one (non-supreme) at a MUCH better price.

Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:34
kung fu in black restick

Man I feel u... I have the bread for the denim but I'm too reluctant to spend $118 on a basic denim s/s shirt. I can get a similar one if not identical one (non-supreme) at a MUCH better price.
You can say this about 99% of Supreme's products
Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:40
kung fu in black restick

Kung Fu is hardly a "basic denim s/s shirt"
Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:47
Walked in and copped the Grey terry tee on my lunch break. Quality is fantastic. Glad they had one left,
Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:52
whatever happened to a stone island collab? shit had me excited 
Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:56

I think is he talking about ss denim shirt which is $118. 
Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:56

Woops I thought he meant denim as in the s/s denim shirt not the denim c/w kung fu jacket. Misread. #illiterate

Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:58
You can say this about 99% of Supreme's products
Haha touche, ur absolutely right. 

Apr 28, 2014 @ 14:58
as always i will get downvotes, but this info is 100% legit and confirmed. I live in a small town where Stone Island has the headquarter, and a lot of my friends work there. They told me that for the f/w 2014 there is going to be a collabo woth Supreme, they saw samples: two jackets a yellow and a camo ones, crewnecks and jeans.
Apr 28, 2014 @ 15:08
Brooks Brothers collab? What the hell.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Apr 28, 2014 @ 15:09
Although I like the Brooks Brothers colab I already have two suits and don't need another so I will be picking up the bucket hat instead blushing
Apr 28, 2014 @ 15:11
Supreme x choppa suit
Apr 28, 2014 @ 15:13
as always i will get downvotes, but this info is 100% legit and confirmed. I live in a small town where Stone Island has the headquarter, and a lot of my friends work there. They told me that for the f/w 2014 there is going to be a collabo woth Supreme, they saw samples: two jackets a yellow and a camo ones, crewnecks and jeans.
That would be so sick smokeyface
Apr 28, 2014 @ 15:13
Y'all sleepin on the trousers
Apr 28, 2014 @ 15:18
That would be so sick 
Holy shit, how far back did you go to quote this?

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.