Chelsea boys ready to get fuck tomorrow? United here we come

Instagram: @joseprizal

Jan 19, 2014 @ 10:04
Still on top.
My nigga santi.
Jan 21, 2014 @ 10:34
oooh santi cazooorla!
Jan 23, 2014 @ 02:35
Wow we are watching the demise of a great club. 
Remember Portsmouth? FA Cup champions of 2008? Finalists in 2010? Now they are 2 points from the drop of League 2 all the way down to the Conference, the 5th tier of English Football. They had players like David James, Jermaine Defoe, Peter Crouch, Glen Johnson, Sol Campbell (an aging Sol but still its Sol) and now they are dying. 4 successive Relegations, unreal. 

I can only hope the same happens to Manchester United. In Moyes We Arsenal Fans Trust. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Jan 23, 2014 @ 06:24
Lol Portsmouth's demise has been going on for absolutely ages, it's not surprising

If anything Leeds' demise was worse. I think United will be alright, Moyes is doing bad but it's inevitable that after Fergie they would struggle. I only think Mourinho wouldve done better with this group of lads
Jan 23, 2014 @ 06:46
My boy Ki has been the key to the victory.

Moyes fucked up cuz he got rid of all the former coaching staffs n brought his staffs from Everton. He's going to spend the entire season trying to find the best squad smfh.

Fool trying to build new everton w/pellagrini and talking shit on Rooney like he's the backup member for Persie.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Jan 23, 2014 @ 16:30
Mata to United? Owss

Jan 23, 2014 @ 19:26
I really don't think it's Moyes fault 100%. I feel he cannot motivate the player yet like how Fergie has in the past and the players are for lack of a better word playing like pure shit. A few good quality signings will change all of that. We got one so far if we can get one or two more before the window closes we'll be fine. I really thing the Fellani signing was a big waste of money. He doesn't fit at all.
Jan 24, 2014 @ 20:00
United supporter here.

Obviously really annoyed at last nights result. But I don't think the poor current form is Moyes' fault, the coaching staff change could be a factor but I think we just have to many key players injured at the moment.

Current 1st team players out:
Rooney
Van Persie
Nani
Fellaini

We won the premiership last season but not by playing great. It was mainly down to RVP and Rooney who together got nearly 50 goals. They have hardly played this season (I think they played together twice). So we are missing a lot of goals.

I have no doubt that if Rooney and RVP were playing yesterday we would have won and if they had been fit the whole season we would be in the top 4. Those two players in particular offer so much more than just goals so they are a huge miss. Good news signing Mata but I think until either Rooney or RVP are back we will struggle. 
Will race you back to London mate
Jan 25, 2014 @ 15:09
I really don't think it's Moyes fault 100%. I feel he cannot motivate the player yet like how Fergie has in the past and the players are for lack of a better word playing like pure shit. A few good quality signings will change all of that. We got one so far if we can get one or two more before the window closes we'll be fine. I really thing the Fellani signing was a big waste of money. He doesn't fit at all.
Agree with the whole Fellaini. Was against that shit since the get go. Also happy with Mata signing but midfield is loaded with Kagawa, Valencia, Young, Januzaj, Fellaini, Carrick, Fletcher and etc. How's he gonna play them 

Jan 26, 2014 @ 13:09
Agree with the whole Fellaini. Was against that shit since the get go. Also happy with Mata signing but midfield is loaded with Kagawa, Valencia, Young, Januzaj, Fellaini, Carrick, Fletcher and etc. How's he gonna play them 
Kagawa, Janu, Carrick and Fletch are the only good names out of that list. Moyes can make it work if he shifts the midfield, United need to stop playing with out and out wingers anyways, that's not helping them.
Jan 30, 2014 @ 00:11
Kagawa, Janu, Carrick and Fletch are the only good names out of that list. Moyes can make it work if he shifts the midfield, United need to stop playing with out and out wingers anyways, that's not helping them.
Valencia is the only out and out winger we have. Nani and Young cut in way too much because they can't cross for shit.
Jan 30, 2014 @ 04:05
Valencia is the only out and out winger we have. Nani and Young cut in way too much because they can't cross for shit.
Valencia has been puttin in work smokeyface

Jan 31, 2014 @ 17:27
They cut in when in possession but without it they don't drop deep and get involved in the play really so I'd still consider them pretty direct, out and out strikers. Say for example you play Mata wide, he will drop deeper and will act as a spare man in midfield, that's what we do with Cazorla, that way you can overload almost everywhere on the pitch.

Wenger employs an out and out winger, in Walcott/Gnarby/Podolski (Who also cuts in alot but is still very direct) and a winger/midfielder, the likes of Cazorla (Or when he sometimes plays Wilshere or played Ramsey wide), I think in modern football you need that. If you're gonna play very direct wingers they need to consistently make runs behind the defence, that's why Barca can play with Alexis/Pedro/Tello/Neymar, they're all pretty direct, especially the first 3, but they make very good runs so the midfield can provide through balls that way. On the other hand someone like Valencia is a winger who hugs the touchline more so putting him through on goal with through balls is less likely. So for me, considering that he won't be scoring loads, won't get involved in the play and will only be putting in mostly useless crosses, an out and out winger like him isn't the best option.

I reckon if Young/Nani had better finishing, it would work out better even. Would have a goal threat from one side and Valencia providing crosses.
Feb 01, 2014 @ 03:09
Kim Kallstrom tho....alright Wenger 

Feb 04, 2014 @ 00:28
Feb 04, 2014 @ 04:07
Kim Kallstrom tho....alright Wenger 
Injured player to cover our injured players.?)
Feb 05, 2014 @ 01:54
Kallstrom is for the later title run in, that's pretty obvious.

If anything he wouldve been incredibly short term because Flam is back in a couple games and Ramsey will be back in a few weeks.
Feb 07, 2014 @ 17:54
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26089421

Damn. Vidic abandoning ship at the end of the season. He knows there's no hope for Man U at this point.
Feb 08, 2014 @ 14:44
loads of Arsenal players decide to go missing in big games. hopefully the visit of midtable man united will renew thier confidence. smfh 
fair play to liverpool see you next sunday. 

Feb 09, 2014 @ 03:43
Feb 10, 2014 @ 14:55

Damn. Vidic abandoning ship at the end of the season. He knows there's no hope for Man U at this point.
You sound stupid. When there is millions to spend there is always. You're comment is making United seem like we're Hull City or something. This down period is temporary for a season or two but I doubt it'll turn us into scrubs. Every big club goes through something like this especially a club who had a manager in charge for as long as we did.
Feb 10, 2014 @ 17:36

You sound stupid. When there is millions to spend there is always. You're comment is making United seem like we're Hull City or something. This down period is temporary for a season or two but I doubt it'll turn us into scrubs. Every big club goes through something like this especially a club who had a manager in charge for as long as we did.
LOL! Then explain the draw to Fulham to me please... Please, I want to hear all the bullshit excuses like Moyes has been throwing out to the press all season long. And also, Hull City trashed Fulham 6-0 not too long ago. Soooooooo.........
But to be honest, if I were a big time club, I wouldn't sign Vidic's bum ass. He used to be an amazing defender, but he's just garbage now. He maybe has one more good season left in him. In the Fulham game, he should have cleared that ball, easily. He's not the same as he used to be.
I want Man U to beat Arsenal just so they can help close the gap between us (Liverpool).
Feb 10, 2014 @ 19:37
You expected Moyes to come in and win something straight away? lol
Feb 10, 2014 @ 21:09
That one time Di Matteo came in for Chelsea and won a few things...
Feb 10, 2014 @ 21:27
I'd expect a team that won the league comprehensively to at the absolute minimun to challenge for top honors, not to question whether they will even get into the top 4. Moyes shouldve been sacked by Xmas. I fear an exodus at United that will put them in danger of not securing CL football for many years like Liverpool. 

Feb 10, 2014 @ 22:07
That one time Di Matteo came in for Chelsea and won a few things...
Chelsea's squad was considerably stronger if I remember correctly. Moyes inherited a substandard team making that comparison abit inappropriate in my opinion.

No one can deny Fergie's impact in man management and his ability to get the players to simply play better than their level, him bringing in RVP was a masterstroke also. On the other hand though United have needed new centre mids for ages, their wingers are also mediocre. 
Feb 10, 2014 @ 22:13
I'd expect a team that won the league comprehensively to at the absolute minimun to challenge for top honors, not to question whether they will even get into the top 4. Moyes shouldve been sacked by Xmas. I fear an exodus at United that will put them in danger of not securing CL football for many years like Liverpool. 
Football doesn't necessarily work like that. You're not taking other variables into consideration, other teams have strengthened considerably in terms of players (City and Chelsea namely), have more managerial stability (Wenger at Arsenal, to a degree Jose returning to Chelsea, Rodgers at Liverpool being in his second or so season) which is benefiting them. Moyes is in no way blameless but there are some things that are out of his control.

United have much more clout in the transfer window so I doubt that they'll fail for too long, considering they brought in Mata with relative ease they should be ok. Moyes has a tendency to reveal transfer targets to the media which undermines him in the market but United as a club will always be able to bring some of the best players in. All that Moyes needs to do is make United stable to players feel confident in coming in.

I can see tons of players moving to other clubs though.

Also lol at sacking him at Christmas, do you know how much thats hurting football? Managers getting kicked out for not winning everything, it's a joke. Jcroosh you mention Di Matteo, even him getting sacked was a farce.
Feb 13, 2014 @ 04:49
Bahahahahaha! I knew my comments a couple of days ago would spark some heat.

ThaGoldenBoy - I agree with you on the whole managers getting sacked shit. It's ridiculous. The only one I thought that was good was AVB getting sacked. Everyone one else was a shame. I really thought RDM was going to have a run at Chelsea. I hope he gets a chance to manage again soon.

But let's talk about the results today! Thanks United for holding Arsenal to a draw.
Had a panic attack all throughout the Liverpool v. Fulham game though. Fucking Toure and Å krtel need to be benched for a while to get their heads straight. I can't wait till Sakho and Agger are fully fit. Same with Enrique and Johnson. Flanagan and Cissokho are doing an amazing job, but they need some rest.
Can't wait for this weekend!
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0