May 26, 2009 at 02:54:26 May 26, 2009 @ 02:54
Originally posted by Inactive UserHow comes you think Villa gonna finish 10th?
theyll sell barry and i think chelsea has a good chance at young over summer. europa will get to them as they have a thin squad which showed as they fell off the face of the earth for while this term. i see this not happening:
1. Manchester United- no buys & the squad develops and alot of player step up i see giggsy and ginger playing alot less next term poss just cup or CL games
2. Liverpool- scouse filth rely too much on tranny torres and i want a transfer but i love livepoool gerrard
3. Chelsea- good squad and theyll buy over the summer with a good coach esp carlo theyll push united more so next term and finish 2nd!
4. Arsenal- theyll lose adabayor and/or van persie and w/o a helper in midfield fabregas cannot take this team to the heights they can be.
5. Aston Villa- read above
6. Everton- great squad class manager, lost all strikers and still made europa they showed they have depth this season and if they can get Jo theyll crack top 4.
7. Manchester City- theyll buy and improve.
8. Tottenham- will challenge for europa they need to sort out their striker mess.
9. West Ham- zola will have them challenging but they just lack a spark in midfield and a creative striker.
10. Fulham- hodgson is class their squad mesh well but i think zamora will come up short and AJ cannot do it by himself.
11. Wigan- theyll lose valencia but theyll be fine bruce is class.
12. Bolton- lack of depth will hurt them again. they have good players just not enough of them.
13. Stoke- solid team than wins at home i dont see much changing.
14. Sunderland-going down. keano held the team together they were lost w.o him.
15. Blackburn- lost santa cruz over summer most likely minus warnock and samba that defense will gift goals.
16. Portsmouth- james =old, niko kranjicar gone, and defense is shite theyll go down.
17. Wolves (skin of their teeth)- theyll be fine banks is a goal scorer, and hennessey is EPL quality. if they go down hennessey will get snapped up by someone in the EPL.
18. Birmingham- i didnt think they were that bad last time up lack of promotion funds might hurt them.
19. Hull- theyll show true colors next term aka they suck.
20. Burnley - great story but too small squad and not enough pace.