hype cog

Clothing question – NEED HELP

Aug 02, 2012 @ 22:55
Hi everyone, I hope this is the right place to post this..

Can somebody tell me what that ring is called? If you can't understand the picture, it's a picture of my hoodie, there's supposed to be two rings for each side of the collar for the laces to come out of, but it seems like one went missing.. What are these ring things called exactly?

Aug 03, 2012 @ 00:04
Eyelets, this is the wrong section. You only ask questions related to the site in this section.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please login first to reply.