Where Did Yall get into college...??

Jun 24, 2008 @ 21:41
^^ haha forsure. damn, im goin in not knowing anyone...
thats cool though, whyd u choose LCC instead to begin with?
I'm from CA, so im not real familiar with anything. But when i went down to visit everyone was hella friendly n down to earth. Its real different here, you can just tell people arnt as generous, everyones in a rush, n shit like that. so itll definitely be a good change lol

going to LCC because my overall gpa is horrid. shouldn't have dicked around soph/junior year =/. but yeah everyone up here is hella nice and you can talk to random people and it's chill lol. you'll get to know people pretty quick.
Jun 24, 2008 @ 21:46
I'm hoping for Annapolis.

I'm shooting for Naval Strikeforce Pilot.

I want to fly the new F-35 when we get it.

crazy avionics.&)
Jun 24, 2008 @ 22:01
Anybody going to GA State?
Jun 24, 2008 @ 22:30
where is UO China?

university of oregon
Jun 24, 2008 @ 23:54
and kinglew oakton is i think in niles out here in illinois... if u just graduated u may try there then transfer.. but if your gonna b a senior just work hard this year, and get involved im tellin u extra currics help
Jun 24, 2008 @ 23:57
It's a new program with a great director (friend of my mom and she says he's legit), but I dont know how exclusive it is at the moment. My homie is in it, and he didnt exactly go to college with "design" in mind.

They're all fat and all the chill hot chicks like the kids who are actually cool. You will meet a lot of dope dudes and smoke a lot of bud with them. As generic as this sounds, eugene is the epitome of this.

hahahaha. yeah it is. homie and i went to a party with his sister when we were visiting this winter. was a bunch of juniors at a house on mill. 15 minutes later we're at some dude we just met's apartment with my friends sister smoking weed on their couch :p
Jun 25, 2008 @ 09:47
Temple University
Jun 25, 2008 @ 11:04
I'm hoping for Annapolis.

I'm shooting for Naval Strikeforce Pilot.

I want to fly the new F-35 when we get it.

crazy avionics.&)

My best friend got into West Point and Annapolis. He ended up choosing West Point. He says he can't wait.
Jun 25, 2008 @ 13:09
hahahaha. yeah it is. homie and i went to a party with his sister when we were visiting this winter. was a bunch of juniors at a house on mill. 15 minutes later we're at some dude we just met's apartment with my friends sister smoking weed on their couch :p

For sure, the campus is chill and security n shit is lax.
Jun 25, 2008 @ 21:11
going to LCC because my overall gpa is horrid. shouldn't have dicked around soph/junior year =/. but yeah everyone up here is hella nice and you can talk to random people and it's chill lol. you'll get to know people pretty quick.

ic...haha thats good to hear tho
i'm pretty excited, gonna go back n hopefully meet some cool people at orientation.

It's a new program with a great director (friend of my mom and she says he's legit), but I dont know how exclusive it is at the moment. My homie is in it, and he didnt exactly go to college with "design" in mind.

They're all fat and all the chill hot chicks like the kids who are actually cool. You will meet a lot of dope dudes and smoke a lot of bud with them. As generic as this sounds, eugene is the epitome of this.

yeah i really want to be a part of this program. Didn't know i had to make a portfolio though, so i have to get on that soon. Is your boy artistic or anything? or was he just interested n got accepted?
For sure, the campus is chill and security n shit is lax.

lol exactly what i want
Jun 25, 2008 @ 21:47
whats some 4year colleges that accepts people with 2.0's? (in california) i really dont want to go to a jc, because money isnt a issue'

i had a 3.7 gpa on my report card, but that only raised my gpa up to 2.2
Jun 25, 2008 @ 22:00
^^^ CSU's do
Jun 25, 2008 @ 23:12
^^^ CSU's do

can u name so for me? that is alittle easy on acceptance

with a good social scene, partying etc

thanks
Jun 26, 2008 @ 00:40
no where. I have no ambitions in life.
Jun 26, 2008 @ 03:23
kinglew:
i'm not sure which ones are easier n which ones are harder....sorry. I know that you need around a 3.0 or higher to get into Longbeach or Cal Poly though. Chico i have heard has real good parties, but im not sure how hard it is ito get into....
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0