hype cog

Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

Dec 03, 2014 @ 14:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
This herb is truly the worst. Every time he wears that hat I laugh so hard. He looks like a fucking witch lmao. And he has no sense of PERSONAL style whatsoever. His wardrobe is just a bunch of: A) clothes that lame brands send him for free, B) clothes from his blowjob buddy's store called Mucus that gets for at least 50% off, and C) stuff on sale/for a really good deal. He forces himself to like all of it, and forces those items into shitty outfits. The result is a clueless retard with a bunch of pre-teens feeding his ego thinking he's a good representation of #HIGH #FASHION. Regardless of what he buys, it will never look good because he's got a chunky, awkward ass body shape. 
Kinda sounds like you have a weird fixation for him, especially considering that you mentioned his body size while also pretty much confirming you follow him or at the least have done quite a bit of research on the guy.
Listen up kid. Your username and website is named "That Uncut Raw"......with Jordans and Been Trill fonts.

Nobody on here cares about what you have to say. You're precisely the type of fuckboy that people in this thread mock. I'm not surprised you're trying to defend AlwaysFagApparel. 
Dec 03, 2014 @ 15:29
Kinda sounds like you have a weird fixation for him, especially considering that you mentioned his body size while also pretty much confirming you follow him or at the least have done quite a bit of research on the guy.
Listen up kid. Your username and website is named "That Uncut Raw"......with Jordans and Been Trill fonts.

Nobody on here cares about what you have to say. You're precisely the type of fuckboy that people in this thread mock. I'm not surprised you're trying to defend AlwaysFagApparel. 
u seem to put in a lot of work just to hate on this one guy lmao

hes doing him u do u nobody forcing u to watch his shit 

@ja.emz

Dec 03, 2014 @ 16:37
Dec 03, 2014 @ 16:38
^peep this guy's ig for VOL SAC BEEFIN material lols.

smh pinoys

taskforce bitch mob nigga

Dec 03, 2014 @ 17:39
u seem to put in a lot of work just to hate on this one guy lmao

hes doing him u do u nobody forcing u to watch his shit 

This thread is where you post fashion related fuckboys and comment on their embarrassing pics. I saw his IG, posted some pictures here, and commented. 

Now can you get the fuck over it? 
Dec 03, 2014 @ 18:36
Dec 03, 2014 @ 22:35
Is street goth still a thing?

"That's right Domon..."

Dec 03, 2014 @ 22:53
is sufu still up?

@ja.emz

Dec 04, 2014 @ 02:06
is sufu still up?
If you google the site, theirs a little disclaimer saying it might be hacked lol.

"That's right Domon..."

Dec 04, 2014 @ 06:38
the term street goth was made by wannabe fuck boys mimicking the style of ASAP Rocky

Go.

Dec 04, 2014 @ 18:11

The artwork though
Dec 04, 2014 @ 18:45
This herb is truly the worst. Every time he wears that hat I laugh so hard. He looks like a fucking witch lmao. And he has no sense of PERSONAL style whatsoever. His wardrobe is just a bunch of: A) clothes that lame brands send him for free, B) clothes from his blowjob buddy's store called Mucus that gets for at least 50% off, and C) stuff on sale/for a really good deal. He forces himself to like all of it, and forces those items into shitty outfits. The result is a clueless retard with a bunch of pre-teens feeding his ego thinking he's a good representation of #HIGH #FASHION. Regardless of what he buys, it will never look good because he's got a chunky, awkward ass body shape. 

You sound jelous like hes your best friend and got no love from him.
Dec 04, 2014 @ 20:11
You sound like you're his personal ass licker who just tongued him clean and came on here to defend him. 

What's with you faggots getting salty over a paragraph exposing some herb? Don't know how to read?
Dec 04, 2014 @ 20:53

What's with you faggots getting salty over a paragraph exposing some herb? 
because u took the time out of ur day to write a whole essay about a random dude on the internet 

@ja.emz

Dec 04, 2014 @ 21:35
What's with you faggots getting salty over a paragraph exposing some herb? 
because u took the time out of ur day to write a whole essay about a random dude on the internet 
So you admit to a paragraph bothering you. Get the fuck over it. I know you've swallowed each others DNA before, but that doesn't mean you suddenly become apart of him and have the right to get offended over posts directed towards him. 
Dec 04, 2014 @ 23:21
Dec 05, 2014 @ 01:47
give this man a late pass / double post
Dec 05, 2014 @ 01:47

"yung floral mane"
Dec 05, 2014 @ 04:24

Instagram: THECHADDWASGREAT

Dec 08, 2014 @ 11:02
what the fuck

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIKETHERULERs-School-ID-Supreme-Bape-Rick-Owens-Rare-Vintage-New-York-Raf-/121507809096?pt=Art_Photo_Images&hash=item1c4a6e0748
Dec 08, 2014 @ 13:21
840 dollars?! Ninety people are actually trying to buy this kid's I.D...?!

"That's right Domon..."

Dec 08, 2014 @ 18:45

It's people trolling. Nobody is going to actually pay when the auction is over. I hate when shit like this happens and people believe the bidders will pay. 
Dec 09, 2014 @ 02:58

It's people trolling. Nobody is going to actually pay when the auction is over. I hate when shit like this happens and people believe the bidders will pay. 
I figured as much, but still... 

"That's right Domon..."

Dec 09, 2014 @ 07:06
Dec 09, 2014 @ 17:06

@ja.emz

Dec 11, 2014 @ 17:32

@ja.emz

Dec 11, 2014 @ 19:10
Dec 12, 2014 @ 04:16

all of these  , i cant even
Dec 12, 2014 @ 06:50
Dec 13, 2014 @ 00:23
Some of these herbs try too hard at being self-aware.

"That's right Domon..."

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0