hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

Whos a Stoner?

Mar 20, 2010 @ 05:41
smokin on that brown sugar... this is all the kief i collected recently from hi-grade through my silkscreen (NOT METAL screen), and from powder form, i compressed it super tight with pollen press. this is a whole lot of powder when you break it down...

i fucking came
Mar 20, 2010 @ 09:37
it would say 63.0 if it was 63

true, i didnt even think of that
Mar 20, 2010 @ 10:02
had a party at my block of flats last nite..was pretty crazy, some guys i dont really know came and me and my mate started smoking with em, no joke they put in about 6 joints worth of bud in each joint every time...after about 6 i was a vegetable, musta smoked like 15 joints....
Mar 20, 2010 @ 11:49
i love smoke shops that dont card... probably going to pick up on a jay roller and a grinder today
Mar 20, 2010 @ 11:53
fuuuuuuuck I need a wake n bake..got so fucking drunk last night. I played shot pong, wtf?
Mar 20, 2010 @ 13:22
Mar 20, 2010 @ 20:18
whats your guys opinion on what drink goes best with smoking? not really a fan of beer, but if its good then post it
Mar 20, 2010 @ 20:27
Beer wise you cant go wrong with Coors Light, High Life, or if you got a few extra bucks get some Stella.

Hard alcohol, rum and coke is probably my favorite mixed drink. Good to sip on.
Mar 20, 2010 @ 20:35
whats your guys opinion on what drink goes best with smoking? not really a fan of beer, but if its good then post it

kush & orange juice fool
Mar 20, 2010 @ 21:28
kush & orange juice fool

cosign
Mar 20, 2010 @ 21:44
do you have to be 18 to buy zigzags/papers?

and how long did it take you guys to get good at rolling Js?
Mar 20, 2010 @ 21:45
kush & orange juice fool

i can dig it

Inactive User

Mar 20, 2010 @ 22:41
do you have to be 18 to buy zigzags/papers?

and how long did it take you guys to get good at rolling Js?

No and it took me about 3 J's to get to the point where I could roll them how I liked. I still have problems rolling skimpy ones though.
Mar 21, 2010 @ 00:22

OG Willie Nelson enlightening me in the ways of the Silver Surfer Vaporizer. Had the chance to smoke at his own personal ranch home in Luck, Texas. This was back around two years ago.. notice im wearing The Hundreds Kurupt tshirt, keepin it west coast.

He even mailed me my own Silver Surfer Vaporizer 3 months later.. Dont ever plan on using it though, want to keep it intact for memories.
Mar 21, 2010 @ 00:54
No and it took me about 3 J's to get to the point where I could roll them how I liked. I still have problems rolling skimpy ones though.

does that go for all states? that sounds way to good to be true haha

well i do know this one asian deli that's hella sketchy and might let it slide
Mar 21, 2010 @ 01:15

non alcoholic but, slushies: grapefruit, pineapple, mango
Mar 21, 2010 @ 01:25
blue or red gatorade is bomb when you sesh just realized i need to invest in a bong when i move out soon.
Mar 21, 2010 @ 01:26
He even mailed me my own Silver Surfer Vaporizer 3 months later.. Dont ever plan on using it though, want to keep it intact for memories.

ah that's cool as hell that u met Nelson... but u are not going to use it??) what's the point of that? LOL

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Mar 21, 2010 @ 07:04
so beautiful in NY right now I woke up at 5 couldn't sleep so I smoked and then cleaned the kitchen, found a banana milk smokeyface

sun just rose a little while ago its so nice.
Mar 21, 2010 @ 10:11
fuck this environment, i need to catch some deep ass buttery sleep firstly before lightning another willie
Mar 21, 2010 @ 10:38

OG Willie Nelson enlightening me in the ways of the Silver Surfer Vaporizer. Had the chance to smoke at his own personal ranch home in Luck, Texas. This was back around two years ago.. notice im wearing The Hundreds Kurupt tshirt, keepin it west coast.

sick. smokeyface
Mar 21, 2010 @ 11:02
sunday morning blue dream smokeyface
Mar 21, 2010 @ 16:24
ah that's cool as hell that u met Nelson... but u are not going to use it??) what's the point of that? LOL

haha well i already have a top of the line vaporizer. The Volcano, so i can keep the SSV on ice.
Mar 21, 2010 @ 16:26
I quit a while ago
Mar 21, 2010 @ 17:12
Some of my friends are stoners. The friendliest people I know :D
Mar 21, 2010 @ 18:56
Damn, thats definately a huge buzzkill.
Mar 21, 2010 @ 19:05
are jay rollers common in smoke shops or do i have to hunt one down?
Mar 21, 2010 @ 19:27
purple kush

Mar 21, 2010 @ 20:06
Mar 21, 2010 @ 20:36
TonyBG those pics are dope. Anyway I went to a kfc\taco bell place today. Was the best decision of my life. There is a great story that goes with this but its too elaborate to write. So, I will leave you with this to imagine what went on. Acid, 2 full bowls smoked, and a guy with a high ass pitched voice.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.