hype cog

Does being a jerk really work?

Jul 10, 2013 @ 06:48
I like this chick, but i feel like i'm too nice of a guy for her to like. I wanna try being a jerk but idk...
Jul 10, 2013 @ 06:51
s

sing this to her and she will be in love with you 
Jul 10, 2013 @ 06:52
nice guys get friendzoned
always

brvndon.tumblr.com

Jul 10, 2013 @ 07:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSevudnRA-U
do this and she will hump you
Jul 10, 2013 @ 07:42
Yes it works if you know how to actually do it right
all these bitches that like assholes are easy but not wife-material in the long run
Jul 10, 2013 @ 11:39
not a jerk per se, but let her know u do what u want when u want, ja feel, #dungiveafuk
Jul 10, 2013 @ 12:45

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Jul 10, 2013 @ 17:02
These are the basics of jerk vs nice guy:
Girls will say they don't care about looks but they are lying to you, and maybe to themselves.
If a girl thinks you are handsome, she will not give a fuck if you are a nice guy or a jerk, both things work. Obviously jerks will be fucking more varied pussy because they dont suffer from bitch dependency.
But if a girl isn't physially attracted to you there is no chance of getting it in if you act like a jerk.
Jul 10, 2013 @ 17:05
These are the basics of jerk vs nice guy:
Girls will say they don't care about looks but they are lying to you, and maybe to themselves.
If a girl thinks you are handsome, she will not give a fuck if you are a nice guy or a jerk, both things work. Obviously jerks will be fucking more varied pussy because they dont suffer from bitch dependency.
But if a girl isn't physially attracted to you there is no chance of getting it in if you act like a jerk.

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Jul 10, 2013 @ 17:42
Niggas always think that its being a nice guy vs. being a jerk. HA!

How about most nice guys don't display any personality and most jerks don't have a problem being themselves. If you're a nice guy, there is nothing wrong with that. Just get out the got damn house, evaluate your wack ass friends and start trying new things you never thought you would try. That is the formula for an interesting person. Most importantly EVALUATE YOUR WACK ASS FRIENDS. If they ain't getting no pussy. That's probably why you aren't...

...changing the past

Jul 10, 2013 @ 17:52
Dumbass nigga!

No dont do it you dont need to change your whole self into a dick to get a bitch you just need confidence and high standards. 

Man i cant be bothered to explain it all but you need to become the prize make her feel if she loses you then she will feel guilt if that makes sense.

show disinterest and interest! AND DONT DO THE SAME MISTAKE I DONE WITH THAT GIRL AT THE CINEMA! you have to be the one to finish! like your the one to arrange a meet up or to get her number. If your an Alpha 7000 like i am then you will know the right skills to make want you to meet up with her.

Dont over complicate it. Its rocket science but dont see it as if it is see it like your the game

I am the Game and when i go out tonight i am the game and every other nigga in the joint is a player! but i set the rules and i win because i made the game

- Tracy Jackson

Jul 10, 2013 @ 18:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
Niggas always think that its being a nice guy vs. being a jerk. HA!

How about most nice guys don't display any personality and most jerks don't have a problem being themselves. If you're a nice guy, there is nothing wrong with that. Just get out the got damn house, evaluate your wack ass friends and start trying new things you never thought you would try. That is the formula for an interesting person. Most importantly EVALUATE YOUR WACK ASS FRIENDS. If they ain't getting no pussy. That's probably why you aren't...
QFT, /thread.

I used to be a huge asshole, and when I was in got more girls because I was just being me. But after some events transpired in my life i have become the super nice/funny guy. I'm the straight dude in movies who comforts your girl after you break her heart but never gets it in, my struggles are well documented in hypebeast. But this summer I kind of came at it with a DGAF attitude, I am still super nice, but I was being myself, putting my opinion first instead of just trying to please everyone, I started going out more with friends instead if just chilling by myself online, and now after like 2 years of previous failure, I got this really sweet beautiful white girl blushing

Jul 10, 2013 @ 18:35
Dumbass nigga!

No dont do it you dont need to change your whole self into a dick to get a bitch you just need confidence and high standards. 

Man i cant be bothered to explain it all but you need to become the prize make her feel if she loses you then she will feel guilt if that makes sense.

show disinterest and interest! AND DONT DO THE SAME MISTAKE I DONE WITH THAT GIRL AT THE CINEMA! you have to be the one to finish! like your the one to arrange a meet up or to get her number. If your an Alpha 7000 like i am then you will know the right skills to make want you to meet up with her.

Dont over complicate it. Its rocket science but dont see it as if it is see it like your the game

I am the Game and when i go out tonight i am the game and every other nigga in the joint is a player! but i set the rules and i win because i made the game

- Tracy Jackson
The nigga with the least amount of bitches is trying to give advice on how to get bitches...

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

Jul 10, 2013 @ 18:43
Dumbass nigga!

- Tracy Jackson
The nigga with the least amount of bitches is trying to give advice on how to get bitches...
out of all the posts in here you comment about mine!

Stay off my dick nerd 

how do you know if i get bitches or not. I know what im talking bout whilst your sat online playing World of war craft 

Even if i didnt get any bitches what i just said is truth! test the method for yourself if you dont believe me. you cant knock what i say till you see for yourself.

I know more about attraction than anyone on this forum site tbh ive studied it.

whilst you lost your virginity to a 5 imma lose mine to a 7 or above. 

- Tracy Jackson

Jul 10, 2013 @ 19:01
The only guys who are jerks and get girls are:

a. Good looking

b. ACTUALLY JERKS

All they're doing is being themselves, and they just happen to be luckier. Don't try to be a jerk, because then she'll just think you're a flat-out dick.

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

Jul 10, 2013 @ 20:04
Know when to be a jerk and when to be a nice guy. If you're an asshole all the time she won't get with you and if you're a sensitive guy all the time she won't get with you. Girls like seeing soft sides in the jerks and mean sides in the soft guys. Girls are really just weird and have complex mindsets, you just have to work your magic and figure them out, cause not all girls are the same and feel the exact same way, emphasis on exact.
Just don't always be an asshole, and don't always be nice.

x

Jul 10, 2013 @ 20:16

Stay off my dick nerd 

how do you know if i get bitches or not. I know what im talking bout whilst your sat online playing World of war craft 

Even if i didnt get any bitches what i just said is truth! test the method for yourself if you dont believe me. you cant knock what i say till you see for yourself.

- Tracy Jackson
So why are you a virgin, Tracy? If you've got the art of attraction all figured out and on lock, why haven't you had sex with a female? And don't come at us with the, "I'm waiting for the right girl" cause that's bullshit and everyone knows it. I'm sure if you were granted with the opportunity of having sex with a 5 you would do it. And if you really pulled all these bitches like you say you do I guarantee you, you wouldn't be making threads and posts about how, "girls give you the eye." But when it boils down to it, your statement of how you know more about attraction than anyone on this FORUM is so wrong, I'm sure more than half the people here can get women left and right at ease. But you are right about just needing confidence and high standards though, so I'll give you that one b.

x

Jul 10, 2013 @ 20:26

Stay off my dick nerd 

- Tracy Jackson
So why are you a virgin, Tracy? If you've got the art of attraction all figured out and on lock, why haven't you had sex with a female? And don't come at us with the, "I'm waiting for the right girl" cause that's bullshit and everyone knows it. I'm sure if you were granted with the opportunity of having sex with a 5 you would do it. And if you really pulled all these bitches like you say you do I guarantee you, you wouldn't be making threads and posts about how, "girls give you the eye." But when it boils down to it, your statement of how you know more about attraction than anyone on this FORUM is so wrong, I'm sure more than half the people here can get women left and right at ease. But you are right about just needing confidence and high standards though, so I'll give you that one b.
you act like bitches is everything, Ive turny down 6 and unders cause there to keen and plus i dont wanna lose it to them because i dont feel that connection to them.

Im still human though and yes i do get insecure at times. I know about attraction im now becoming more confident. 

And i dont really wanna lose mines to a girl thats already fucked loads of boys, i want a virgin so we can both lose it together 
so as cliche as it sounds i am looking for the right girl. Like i said i have high standards. i always get compliments from bitches, and i always get good results when ever im around any. 

Im personally more about Love than Sex tbh. having sex with someone you dont feel connected to is like buying a meal when your already full.

Niggas dont understand my mind. dont take a trip into it either yall wont come out the same.

- Alpha Male 7000

Jul 10, 2013 @ 20:36
I can understand you see things differently then so I guess I can respect that. Do your thing b. But honestly, losing your virginity aint' even that special, you should forget about trying to make it special. Just lose it to a 5 so you can get some practice cause you don't want to fuck up when that girl you've been waiting for comes.

x

Inactive User

Jul 10, 2013 @ 20:48
it's not being a jerk

it's just confidence, being you, saying what you want to say

asshole =/= confidence

they are just assholes

assholes are just insecure
Jul 10, 2013 @ 21:01
If being a jerk is not natural to you then don't do it. If you're looking for a long term relationship it'll eventually be revealed that your whole jerk persona was fake. That's worse than just being you.

Reason nice guys don't get girls is because they stay home and cry about being a nice guy and girls hating them. The more girls you approach, the more likely it is you'll get a relationship sooner or later. It's a numbers game. Most important thing is to relax and be yourself though, no point acting, like I said it'll get revealed.
Jul 10, 2013 @ 23:00
There is this huge misconception where to get with women you have to be an asshole. What girls tend to like are men who are confident, have a personality, and aren't afraid to express themselves. Most men aren't like this, they tend to do anything to get the girls attention or affection and often they lose themselves in the process and that is unattractive. A girl obviously doesn't want to be treated badly, but assholes do exhibit personality, confidence, and a will of their own. While an asshole could be unwanted they do have certain qualities that are rare and needed for a relationship.  Dont compromise your own character or integrity, or become a slaveboy.
Jul 10, 2013 @ 23:50
I ordered the jerk, she said you are what you eat
Jul 11, 2013 @ 00:08
I've found that most assholes are incredibly insecure.

There's a difference between asshole and confident. Dudes just overcompensate.
Jul 11, 2013 @ 04:23
short answer, yes. long answer, it depends.

realistically there's way more to it than just being an asshole. you have to balance being an asshole with being someone who's funny, confident, and fun to be around. just being a fucking dick all of the time is going to, well, make you seem like just a fucking dick and no one wants to hang out with/be around that guy.

however there are always exceptions. there WILL be girls who will instantly be drawn to complete assholes and from my experience, these girls grew up in households without a father figure or a dad who didn't give a shit about them. for real, it's like programmed into their brain to seek approval from every guy they meet. so, the meaner you are, the harder they will try to gain your approval and one way they see of doing that is by fucking. if you're just trying to fuck, then this is the type of bitch you're looking for. but these aren't the type of girls you want to get involved with though because 99% of the time they're whores and will probably end up cheating on you or something.

really though everybody's experiences are going to be different so you really just have to try shit out on your own and see what works or when you're being too much of a dick. once you start actually talking to females regularly it's not that hard to figure the shit out.

e: what it comes down to basically though is that if a girl is attractive and desirable for whatever reason, she's going to have heard the "you're beautiful" nice guy shit a million times so if you just do that same shit nothing is going to make you stick out to her. that's where being an asshole and different from those other guys comes into play. 
Jul 11, 2013 @ 06:10
Really it's all about not putting bitches on a pedestal a hot bitch and an ugly broad are the same bro. once you learn this essential idea win or lose don't matter cause your always on top n hoes are beneath you. simple. be a fucking man. 

coup.headops@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2013 @ 06:13
honestly it does work for some girls. few years ago i hooked up with this really hot girl all i did was ignore her and give her one word answers most of the time and eventually she walked in front of me and started talking to me. its the fact that you dont give her the attention she expects from guys so its something new and idk the whole idea really but we hooked up cuz ya boy was kinda a jerk. BUT when we did start talking i wasnt being a jerk as much its a real gray area honestly use it with caution is all i can say.

#hansumboyz

Jul 11, 2013 @ 06:17
be an ass and u will go far

http://i59.tinypic.com/2zfmpu0.jpg

Jul 11, 2013 @ 06:49
How about you stop being a poon.
Jul 11, 2013 @ 06:54

miss me miss me now she wanna kiss me

neva eva broke so u aint gotta fix me

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0