Off-Topic Chat

Sep 03, 2014 @ 15:58
So a few years back my boy hooked me up with my current job. I've come into some confidential information that his job is hanging in the balance and that people are plotting and making moves against him. I feel bad and want to say something but by telling him this information I put my own job and future at risk for passing on confidential information.  Torn on what to do. 
have some integrity and do the right thing, gotta live by some code of ethics my g

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

Sep 03, 2014 @ 16:14
^^ straight up the truth always comes to the light and if he finds out you didnt tell him it would feel more like betrayal my guy im my opinion you should keep it 100 with ya mans and tell him to play the game smart so you dont get taken down unnecessarily cause im sure you got bills too and what not.  
Sep 03, 2014 @ 16:26
Dont leave your boy hanging

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Sep 03, 2014 @ 16:33
I don't wanna leave my guy hanging but my main issue is that I can't trust him to be smart with this info. He is an emotional dude and will go and confront people regardless of me telling him not to; that is pretty much what has gotten him in trouble in the first place. 
Sep 03, 2014 @ 16:43
I don't wanna leave my guy hanging but my main issue is that I can't trust him to be smart with this info. He is an emotional dude and will go and confront people regardless of me telling him not to; that is pretty much what has gotten him in trouble in the first place. 
Can't you tell him anonymously somehow?

礻一

Sep 03, 2014 @ 17:05
Can't you tell him anonymously somehow?
That's what I was thinking, there has to be some way you can tip him off without getting yourself fully involved. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Sep 04, 2014 @ 04:25
20% off purchases sept 2-7 with student id cards
get dem jawns brehs

http://www.dutildenim.com/
Sep 04, 2014 @ 05:22
i stay procrastinating fuck

ig quinnandres

Sep 04, 2014 @ 06:29
lololol me too I'm finishing hw at 11:30 pm

git gud

Sep 04, 2014 @ 15:31
lololol me too I'm finishing hw at 11:30 pm
lol i just did some problems a dirty thirty before i had to leave my house 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Sep 04, 2014 @ 16:53
fuck thanks guys just remonded me i have too write some summary smokeyface hb looking out 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 04, 2014 @ 18:57
Is there anything I can do to get an auction taken down that is selling a fake item without stating that it's counterfeit, and people are bidding on it thinking it's real?

礻一

Sep 04, 2014 @ 19:08
Damn HB fam have any of you guys fucked around with a girl that has BF? I'm trying to decide if I should go through with this or not.

Heartbreak Boyz | IG @woa.die

Sep 04, 2014 @ 19:10
Is there anything I can do to get an auction taken down that is selling a fake item without stating that it's counterfeit, and people are bidding on it thinking it's real?
if u mean on ebay there a "report item"  thing on the right side of the listing above the description

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

Sep 04, 2014 @ 19:23
Damn HB fam have any of you guys fucked around with a girl that has BF? I'm trying to decide if I should go through with this or not.
Check about 3-4 pages back. eflow got into some shit with that. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 04, 2014 @ 19:26
I did a couple of years ago. Made sure her bloke wasn't hench first though, didn't feel like taking a beating over it. He was skinny so I went through with it. Only once though cause I felt a little guilty afterwards. She wasn't all that anyway.
Sep 04, 2014 @ 19:46
if u mean on ebay there a "report item"  thing on the right side of the listing above the description
Yeah that's the first thing I did, but I'm just concerned they won't take any notice of just one person reporting it. I messaged the guy saying they were fake and he said he bought them from Niketown... I pointed out all the authenticity issues and he hasn't replied. Just hate to think someone's about to drop the same amount of money they would do on a legit pair (as the fake pair aren't even being sold for a cheap/out-of-the-ordinary price)

礻一

Sep 04, 2014 @ 20:23
rip joan rivers 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Gilly Suits
Sep 04, 2014 @ 20:27
I was legit sad about her death. 

Instagram: @gillysuits_

Sep 04, 2014 @ 20:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
I was legit sad about her death. 
smh she was awesome man. so funny. i was so happy when she was on the tonight show with jimmy fallon. that was really cool o him too invite her too the show.
she was just too funny. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 04, 2014 @ 21:53
Can someone recommend me a laptop for internet browsing and some software like photoshop? Nothing too fancy
Sep 04, 2014 @ 22:03
Can someone recommend me a laptop for internet browsing and some software like photoshop? Nothing too fancy
use the filters to look for one with 4 or more gb of ram and an i5 or i7 processor, i guess that should do the trick. from there on out you can look for what kind of screen size/ resolution you want etc
Sep 04, 2014 @ 22:36
"
A friend of mine sent his dons to a guy he knows too get them signed by kanye because he had 1st row 
ok then what the fuck happen son

IG:From0twohero

Sep 04, 2014 @ 22:55
^^ like last week. yoi can look up the video. its kanye mia

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 04, 2014 @ 23:00
Yo did anybody just saw riff raff getting curved when he tried dapping up ariana Grande when she won that award I felt bad for him
lmao glad i wasnt the only one that caught that.

he still smashin katy tho 
lmfao perfect gif...glad i wasn't the only one that saw that shit

Sep 04, 2014 @ 23:05
i'm saying like what happen next

Sep 04, 2014 @ 23:07
i'm saying like what happen next
oh the security lady fucked up and she didnt take the shoes too kanye. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 04, 2014 @ 23:25
wow what a bitch ass move smh....

Sep 05, 2014 @ 00:29
Yea lmao but he said next time kanye comes too Houston he's for sure getting them signed. He's saving up for like VIP passes and all that shit.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 05, 2014 @ 04:04
-____________- son really saving up for VIP pass tf has life come into

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0