Off-Topic Chat

Jul 30, 2014 @ 23:00
you're over thinking it, fall back

Go.

Jul 30, 2014 @ 23:04
you're over thinking it, fall back
naw you just didn't think it at all 
Jul 30, 2014 @ 23:06
anytime i hear someone call themselves toned i imagine those soccer moms doing hip hop ab blasts trying to get beach bod ready lmfao

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

Jul 31, 2014 @ 01:28
anytime i hear someone call themselves toned i imagine those soccer moms doing hip hop ab blasts trying to get beach bod ready lmfao
Dead. Hit the nail on the head. I really only hear women say they're "toned" or "she's so toned".
It's all good though Sentimental..get it how you live it.

I like Polo and stuff.

Jul 31, 2014 @ 02:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
^
last year of high school and I'm not feeling it honestly. can't wait to graduate... I'll try to make the best of it but shit is getting lame
You must not get bitches.. Senior year was a fuckin blast b.. But that's when I blossomed into a handsome ass nigga so results may vary

Let me see those downvotes

Jul 31, 2014 @ 03:15
I just moved to California today, went to fairfax yesterday.
Decided to see the Supreme store, shit was mad dead (end of season of course)
then, across the street before even getting to the store..
was like woah it's that golf store by tyler, see this crowd of people and what not, damn dickriders..
there was tyler himself, twas' weird as fuck. dude just chills at his store with like his fans of weird mofos.
weird experience..

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

Jul 31, 2014 @ 04:25
Can anyone recommend some good black pants that are sub $150? Trying to find something that has a taper or are pretty slim.
Jul 31, 2014 @ 04:28
has anyone ever intern in real estate? Im about to intern in property management for a realty firm. I just want to know anybody's experience if so provide any advice please
Jul 31, 2014 @ 04:34
Lol, I am actually a data analyst intern for a real estate company for this summer and fall semester. 
Jul 31, 2014 @ 04:46
Summer fit battle is potentially on it's way due to a lot of user interest. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jul 31, 2014 @ 05:29
Lol, I am actually a data analyst intern for a real estate company for this summer and fall semester. 
how was that?
Jul 31, 2014 @ 05:48
did you just describe yourself as 'toned and ready to "fight"' 
lol "fight"

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Jul 31, 2014 @ 05:57
Anybody ever dislike your friends gf?  I cant stand one of my best homies girlfriend. This bitch is like on a mission to make my friend decide on keep me as friend or date her.  Ive been nothing but nice to this girl but she hates my guts for no reason lol.
Friend stopped by my place tonight cause I texted him that a couple other homies are grilling out.He brought her over and the entire time shes there she mean mugs me. Anyway, this chick had the nerve tonight to tell me I need to stop calling him to hangout (havent hung out with him in like 3 weeks) My homie since I was like 11 or something....bitch who the fuck are you?
Honestly never experienced something like this. Any other friends gf's are really pretty cool and easy going.  I dont know what my friend sees with this chick.  I think hes just pussy whipped.  
Jul 31, 2014 @ 06:24
Anybody ever dislike your friends gf?  I cant stand one of my best homies girlfriend. This bitch is like on a mission to make my friend decide on keep me as friend or date her.  Ive been nothing but nice to this girl but she hates my guts for no reason lol.
Friend stopped by my place tonight cause I texted him that a couple other homies are grilling out.He brought her over and the entire time shes there she mean mugs me. Anyway, this chick had the nerve tonight to tell me I need to stop calling him to hangout (havent hung out with him in like 3 weeks) My homie since I was like 11 or something....bitch who the fuck are you?
Honestly never experienced something like this. Any other friends gf's are really pretty cool and easy going.  I dont know what my friend sees with this chick.  I think hes just pussy whipped.  
you gotta confront your guy or else youre in trouble

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

Jul 31, 2014 @ 08:44
jus stop fuckin wit him pussy lmao

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Jul 31, 2014 @ 08:44
hb hella dry in this summer heat 

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Jul 31, 2014 @ 09:35
it should be her that tries to asslick you, not the other way around. you're his mate and she should respect that, bitch.

礻一

Jul 31, 2014 @ 14:50
worst part about school is moving goddamnit goddamnit

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Jul 31, 2014 @ 14:56
I just moved to California today, went to fairfax yesterday.
Decided to see the Supreme store, shit was mad dead (end of season of course)
then, across the street before even getting to the store..
was like woah it's that golf store by tyler, see this crowd of people and what not, damn dickriders..
there was tyler himself, twas' weird as fuck. dude just chills at his store with like his fans of weird mofos.
weird experience..
I be goin to the OF store, not to shop, but for the bitches
It's always a couple bad bitches at that fuckin shop, I got a fat booty hoe number last time 

Let me see those downvotes

Gilly Suits
Jul 31, 2014 @ 16:18
With all the pussy chasing when do you have time to make paper?!

Instagram: @gillysuits_

Jul 31, 2014 @ 16:52
Fuck with rich bitches on some L.A gigolo shitsmokeyface
Jul 31, 2014 @ 17:08
Summer fit battle is potentially on it's way due to a lot of user interest. 
Jul 31, 2014 @ 18:00
it should be her that tries to asslick you, not the other way around. you're his mate and she should respect that, bitch.
yeah, I hear ya on that. Ive told him before that his girl acts like shes pissed that im around...his response is that "she wants all my attention on her." I dont know he just needs to dumb this broad.  Chicks always around too lol...like last month he and I went and played a pickup game of basketball at this local court and she shows up. Chick has some major trust issues.  Im starten to sound like a bitch though so end vent/
Jul 31, 2014 @ 20:41
Can anyone recommend some good black pants that are sub $150? Trying to find something that has a taper or are pretty slim.
someone recommended acne but i got no experience with em

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Jul 31, 2014 @ 21:09
someone recommended acne but i got no experience with em
Im wearing them right now, but I didn't say nothing cause they're $200. They're great fit and lookssmokeyface

Go.

Jul 31, 2014 @ 21:10
anyone in LA going to the Uniqlo pop up at Beverly? smokeyface

Go.

Jul 31, 2014 @ 22:32
anyone in LA going to the Uniqlo pop up at Beverly? 
Will be in the area on Saturday. Will probably check it out. 
Aug 01, 2014 @ 00:07
California girls are easy as fuck 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Aug 01, 2014 @ 00:08
do most nike shoes with the free sole fit the same?
anyone know how nike free trail 5.0's fit?

ig quinnandres

Aug 01, 2014 @ 01:26
anyone in LA going to the Uniqlo pop up at Beverly? 
Will be in the area on Saturday. Will probably check it out. 
It's not bad. They got some slim fit chinos, newest cotton shirts, that puffy heat tech vest, and color tees. No mountain parka though or graphic tees . But they got a print your own t-shirt station, but it kinda sucks if you don't have an idea in mind.

Go.

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0