Off-Topic Chat

Jul 29, 2014 @ 01:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
how u kno bout dis
Just do it and thank me later. Us mid-life crisis guys have some wisdom you know.
Let me know how it works out for you.
it works to an extent. imma resoak it tommorow, thanks for the tip

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

Jul 29, 2014 @ 03:06
Could someone link me to a torrent that has all the naruto manga in it please. Much appreciated smokeyface

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Jul 29, 2014 @ 04:35
Smh, if I see one more person in Fbts I'm gonna straight up laugh in his face. Just cause you can save up 6 bills don't make you a fashion savvy. And don't front like "ohh I saw my homie wear this, it look dope so I had to cop a pair and yall dick riders cause I got this first"..... Bitch....... I'm glad Visvim gonna stop making them, ruining the exclusivity 

Go.

Jul 29, 2014 @ 04:45
I hate people and kids that rock Jays that feel like they are entitled to shit. Just cause you rock $300 shoes don't make you more than anyone else. Your shoes are nice, but I don't give two fucks about you. Just stop it, and stop acting like everyone is paying attention to you lol.... grow up..... bitches

edit;

Gamma ray 11s looks ugly as shit

Go.

Jul 29, 2014 @ 04:58
Fat people that are into High Fashion or fashion in general, should not be fat. You're fat because you fucked up your diet and now all your clothes is XL You can blow you're entire paycheck on an Ihamo shirt, rick, UC, balmain....... whatever the fuck..... but you will never look as good as someone in shape, never. If you can buy clothes, you can go to the gym and get yourself in shape. So don't act snobby at me, cause you can look at the a/w 14 all you want. But you'll never as good in your garments. Be a person and come down to earth. You're not so special.
/ done with my rantsmokeyface

Go.

Jul 29, 2014 @ 05:00
Smh, if I see one more person in Fbts I'm gonna straight up laugh in his face. Just cause you can save up 6 bills don't make you a fashion savvy. And don't front like "ohh I saw my homie wear this, it look dope so I had to cop a pair and yall dick riders cause I got this first"..... Bitch....... I'm glad Visvim gonna stop making them, ruining the exclusivity 
Vis really gonna stop making fbts tho? Means im gonna have to cop some pairs before the resale sky rockets
Jul 29, 2014 @ 05:05
Vis really gonna stop making fbts tho? Means im gonna have to cop some pairs before the resale sky rockets
That what word around is. Most likely true, so I'm guessing that the last online release was the last release for now. If your looking to cop I'd say that their retailers are your best option. But don't quote me or anything.

Go.

Jul 29, 2014 @ 05:35
Never got the FBT hype personally
Jul 29, 2014 @ 05:46
x
doubt resale on FBT will skyrocket, they're one of visvims cheapest shoes if ppl had more money theyd just buy a visvim shoe that didnt look like ass lol

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

Jul 29, 2014 @ 06:03
Vis makes plenty of shoes that are cheaper than shamans, and why would you like their other shoes if you think FBTs look like ass? They fit their overall brand image pretty well and unless you just wanna cop some lowtop slip-ons or something then i see no reason why u would buy their other shoes and not FBTs.
Jul 29, 2014 @ 06:29
their boots n oxfords look p good

the only vis shoes that come to mind cheaper than FBTs are like slip ons and sandals, all the sneakers are in the same pricerange

also not sure what youre trying to say about brand image, because if you've seen their lookbook pics and magazine features over the years the FBT dont pop up nearly as much as the other vis footwear

Jul 29, 2014 @ 06:51
How can you not be sure what im trying to say lmao, shamans are very Visvim, they fit their general aesthetic very much and chances are good that if you like Visvim you will like them.
We will see if the price goes up when they go out of retail, but you know there's a market for them and it's not just people that can't afford their virgils. Cmon now.
Jul 29, 2014 @ 07:00
i dont really want to derail this thread anymore, i only made a joke saying the FBTs were so ugly ppl only bought them because they couldnt afford any of the better looking shoes, and you took it more serious than i intended

Jul 29, 2014 @ 18:01
i dont really want to derail this thread anymore, i only made a joke saying the FBTs were so ugly ppl only bought them because they couldnt afford any of the better looking shoes, and you took it more serious than i intended
not every little thing is a joke smh..... even on the internet

Go.

Jul 29, 2014 @ 18:28
this new partynextdoor doe

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

Jul 29, 2014 @ 19:02
I hate people and kids that rock Jays that feel like they are entitled to shit. Just cause you rock $300 shoes don't make you more than anyone else. Your shoes are nice, but I don't give two fucks about you. Just stop it, and stop acting like everyone is paying attention to you lol.... grow up..... bitches

edit;

Gamma ray 11s looks ugly as shit
you sound like a broke hater 
i see what your getting at but your far to emotionally involved in this statement so you sound like  bitch 
or the chick you was feeling aint feeling you cause she only checking for niggas in new garbage color way retros 
Jul 29, 2014 @ 19:04
Fat people that are into High Fashion or fashion in general, should not be fat. You're fat because you fucked up your diet and now all your clothes is XL You can blow you're entire paycheck on an Ihamo shirt, rick, UC, balmain....... whatever the fuck..... but you will never look as good as someone in shape, never. If you can buy clothes, you can go to the gym and get yourself in shape. So don't act snobby at me, cause you can look at the a/w 14 all you want. But you'll never as good in your garments. Be a person and come down to earth. You're not so special.
/ done with my rant
in shape physically doesn't mean your in shape  
having huge biceps or a 6pack doesnt equal health 
plenty skinny people that can't run a 6 minute mile 
Jul 29, 2014 @ 19:29
how much cheaper are fbts through japanese proxies? 

礻一

Jul 29, 2014 @ 19:53
^if youre buying 2nd hand, ive seen them anywhere between 150-400

i dont know about buying brand new from japan, but after proxy fees and international shipping costs would probably be close to the same as just buying it off a western site

Jul 29, 2014 @ 22:20
^if youre buying 2nd hand, ive seen them anywhere between 150-400

i dont know about buying brand new from japan, but after proxy fees and international shipping costs would probably be close to the same as just buying it off a western site
my boy just came up on his second pair for 250.
when he breaks down and gives me info, i got you. 
Jul 29, 2014 @ 22:21
sorry for the double post but this new Sir Michael Rocks - Banco ep is too ill
Jul 29, 2014 @ 23:39
this new partynextdoor doe
FWU is nice

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju7xYAcvhQw 

Whole album is pretty nice. I like it.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Gilly Suits
Jul 30, 2014 @ 02:07
I love rediscovering things you used to love.

My little brother getting into producing music and needed help deciphering some Morri$ drum beats. I did them out for him now I wanna produce music all day.

Instagram: @gillysuits_

Jul 30, 2014 @ 03:04
http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/11282439/espn-takes-stephen-smith-air-one-week

Best believe all the feminist and women organizations were behind this shit. Seriously this shit is fucking bs
Jul 30, 2014 @ 03:35
/ done with my rant
Not being able to run a 6 min mile doesn't mean you aren't healthy either. 

I run that 6:45, I know my ass is in shape, fuck that 

Let me see those downvotes

Jul 30, 2014 @ 04:07
/ done with my rant
but I was talking about snobby fat people and clothes? You're talking about another subject here

Go.

Jul 30, 2014 @ 05:51
#supremeforsale is such a shit hole on ig i swear. Little kid crooks and a bunch of damn dorks, supreme taking an L with this new generation fan base, god save us all
Jul 30, 2014 @ 14:19
but I was talking about snobby fat people and clothes? You're talking about another subject here
your speaking of fat being a bad thing so the good thing would be a healthy figure 
but being small doesn't = health 
Jul 30, 2014 @ 14:19
Not being able to run a 6 min mile doesn't mean you aren't healthy either. 

I run that 6:45, I know my ass is in shape, fuck that 
do you know your beats per minute for your resting vs active heart? 
Jul 30, 2014 @ 18:34
3 weeks until I head back to school. Anyone else hyped for it? Falls about to be on point. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0