hype cog

Off-Topic Chat

Jul 13, 2014 @ 17:31
undecided about whether to drop 500 on a pair of visvim fbts. my girlfriend thinks they're absolutely disgusting but there's something about them i really like. but if she doesn't like them, maybe they're not worth buying...
girls like corny shit on dudes. whatever they see people on TV wearing they think is "fashion". get it for yourself. don't let her dictate what you wear unless she gone buy it. 
Jul 13, 2014 @ 17:53

@accro

git gud

Jul 13, 2014 @ 17:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
undecided about whether to drop 500 on a pair of visvim fbts. my girlfriend thinks they're absolutely disgusting but there's something about them i really like. but if she doesn't like them, maybe they're not worth buying...
 whatever they see people on TV wearing they think is "fashion"
hows it different from some kid seeing kanye or ppl on the internet wearing FBTs and thinking it's "fashion"?

kids really out here rockn moccasons with tassels on the back thinkn they look fly

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

Jul 13, 2014 @ 20:57
If my man want FBT's then that's what he wants to spend his money on. People like Margiela shit and i think it looks like homeless people shit. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But there's no reason he shouldn't buy something cause other people don't like it.
Jul 13, 2014 @ 22:00
nah dont buy it, aint no point if u like something but look like ass to other people 
other people shape ur world and ur experiences if u look like ass to others ur gunna get treated likewise 
all that dressing for urself shit is corny man u gotta look nice primarily for the benefits u reap looking presentable day to day to others  etc
thats how the world works
harsh truths

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Jul 14, 2014 @ 00:02
Do you wear clothes for yourself or attract females? It seems you are concerned about it so don't get em and buy something else
both bro !

Dont lie, sometimes (mostly) we like to be well dressed because it increased our confidence, which helps us to be more attractive towards women.

But bro, buy what you think is looking good ! If you feel cool wearing it, buy it and wear it.
your girl probably does not like a lot about your clothes , but yet she is still with u. doesnt matter.

ig : alaindusoissantequainze tumblr : www.alainspirassion.tumblr.com

Jul 14, 2014 @ 00:34
^you dress for baboons
Jul 14, 2014 @ 00:37
dude documenting gaza bombings on twitter
https://twitter.com/imPalestine
I don't understand why people stay there.Its obvious the people bombing doesn't give a shit who they kill.. on both sides..
Gilly Suits
Jul 14, 2014 @ 02:35
Anyone got any suggestions on some good creatine brands that they have tried and non caffeinated pre workout supplements?

Instagram: @gillysuits_

Jul 14, 2014 @ 03:38
But can u run
Jul 14, 2014 @ 03:56
I don't understand why people stay there.Its obvious the people bombing doesn't give a shit who they kill.. on both sides..
where would they go b

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips

Jul 14, 2014 @ 03:59
where would they go b

Let me see those downvotes

Jul 14, 2014 @ 08:15
https://twitter.com/FifNdhs
Jul 14, 2014 @ 10:14
 whatever they see people on TV wearing they think is "fashion"
hows it different from some kid seeing kanye or ppl on the internet wearing FBTs and thinking it's "fashion"?

kids really out here rockn moccasons with tassels on the back thinkn they look fly
i can honestly say my interest in fbts doesn't originate from kanye or any shit on tv. i think it probably came from seeing people on here rock them, and look good in them. they're just something different, and the quality which I gather is impeccable is another reason i'd like to invest in a pair.

礻一

Jul 14, 2014 @ 14:53

i can honestly say my interest in fbts doesn't originate from kanye or any shit on tv. i think it probably came from seeing people on here rock them, and look good in them. they're just something different, and the quality which I gather is impeccable is another reason i'd like to invest in a pair.
Kanye makes FBT's look wack.
not all of us like his style.
Jul 14, 2014 @ 17:03
 seeing ppl on the internet wearing FBTs and thinking it's "fashion"?
i think it probably came from seeing people on here rock them, and look good in them.
which is exactly what i said in my post? buy em if you want em. I was just asking that other guy how you buying FBTs cuz you say ppl in waywt rock em was different than girls liking things because they see it on TV and he couldn't answer me.

also just a heads up, the quality of FBTs is nothing to talk about. the quality on some of the leather visvim footwear is honestly really amazing depending on what you get, but with a normal pair of suede FBTs you will probably be underwhelmed

Jul 14, 2014 @ 18:58
oh my mistake dude. ah really? sure i imagine the camel suede ones to have a nice quality to them but the fbts not so much huh?

礻一

Jul 14, 2014 @ 19:03
ive never handled the camel suede so I can't really say, but i wasn't impressed with the normal suede fbts

the nicest visvim leather ive handled is the kudu (antelope) leather. it's super soft, but still tough at the same time and dosnt crease and crack like calf leather

Jul 14, 2014 @ 21:05
Anyone know where I could find a similar style/color boot like these Dayton's but cheaper?

http://www.daytonboots.com/products/service-boot

It's a birthday present, but I'm not trying to drop $550 on them. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jul 14, 2014 @ 21:42
Quality is not as good but they're on sale for 1/5 of the price...
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23745986

I like Polo and stuff.

Jul 14, 2014 @ 23:01
where can i get a job that hires 17 year olds? i applied to a burger king and mcdonalds but haven't heard back
just trying to make a lil cash before summer ends

ig quinnandres

Jul 14, 2014 @ 23:36
where can i get a job that hires 17 year olds? i applied to a burger king and mcdonalds but haven't heard back
I hit up local Chinese and Pizza shops, see if they need delivery boys, but I'd probably stay away from chains like Papa Johns, Dominoes, etc (Not because they suck working for, which they might, I'm just assuming they probably hire 18+ drivers for legal reasons). I'm sure you could find a spot that would give you some hours making deliveries, if you live in the city find a real local spot and you could just bike the deliveries.  

Since it's summer, you could get in touch with some Landscaping companies, see if they need any extra help, pool cleaning services, etc. 

I'd look into local temp jobs for Catering too actually. I started doing that for some extra cash this past week, worked 8 hours at an event and made 16/hr under the table. And I know they allow teens under 18 to work there because there was a good handful of girls who were still in high school working as waiters at the event which seemed like a pretty easy job, I unfortunately lugged around 45 pound bags of ice in the sun the entire time with another guy my age, which sucked. But, like I said, services like that do employ kids under 18, you just have too look for them. Hit up craigslist or your local paper for help wanted. 

Edit: It also might not even be because you're under 18, I re-read that and you said you were just looking to make some cash before the summer ends, which means your availability is only a few months, most places, even fast food chains (unless really really short staffed) aren't going to hire someone who's only able to work a couple of months. Either way, good luck bud. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jul 15, 2014 @ 00:05
be a golf caddy for rich folk. its like 6-8 total hours on weekends and you get upwards of 200 with tips
Jul 15, 2014 @ 00:44
Try a restaurant busboy. I've been working here for a year now. Started as a busboy with $4/hr + tips now I work in the kitchen as a backup "cook/prep" making $12/hr. I'm 17 too. TBH, if you want to go into food work, I think busboying is best. You don't need to learn shit, no menu. Just clean tables and be nice to customers.
I only worked on weekends so I made $50-100 in tips (plus hourly wage) and I was cool with servers so they would slide me a $5 or two.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

Jul 15, 2014 @ 02:05
any1 shop on plndr? i have $90 credits & couldnt find shit i like. was tired of scrolling after bout 20 mins

Looking for 501 Saddlemans sz34-36

Jul 15, 2014 @ 02:10
Try a restaurant busboy. I've been working here for a year now. Started as a busboy with $4/hr + tips now I work in the kitchen as a backup "cook/prep" making $12/hr. I'm 17 too. TBH, if you want to go into food work, I think busboying is best. You don't need to learn shit, no menu. Just clean tables and be nice to customers.

I only worked on weekends so I made $50-100 in tips (plus hourly wage) and I was cool with servers so they would slide me a $5 or two.
$4 an hour? Gah daamm that shits degrading.  If you really wanna make some good money in high school a golf caddy like the homie above said.  Had a friend that caddied at a really high end country club....he got mad tips.  Also, they would have him caddy tournaments and he would make alot just in a weekends work.  
Jul 15, 2014 @ 02:11
^checking it out now
Jul 15, 2014 @ 02:45
Bruh I've never been in NYC so I don't know if there's tons of pools, but there's tons of hotels and most have pools. Go get lifeguard certified and apply around in big hotels most pay you $10/hr starting. But do a hotel never a rec or a beach those actually require you to save people, if you do a hotel the pool will be 5ft tops since most want to avoid getting sued so you'll never have to save anyone.

Heartbreak Boyz | IG @woa.die

Jul 15, 2014 @ 02:46
sell weed

10##

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Jul 15, 2014 @ 03:31
your gonna have to start straight from the bottom. Supermarkets, target, etc. But ask your parents and find someone that can hook it up, thats the easiest way (knowing the employer)

Go.

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0