Off-Topic Chat

Jul 09, 2014 @ 05:43
fuck man turns out my nicer black chinos are in storage( just moved) 
now all i got is raw denim and beige khakis 
i can go looking pretty nice but it wouldnt be formal debating wether or not to go though 
might end up going though fuck it i got nothing to lose
if i succeed i am fucking dope if it doesnt then i am stil fucking dope

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Jul 09, 2014 @ 06:10
i can go looking pretty nice but it wouldnt be formal debating wether or not to go though 
Lmao u so caught up about how to dress when you could spend 2 seconds and look up how people who got hired dressed for their interviews and find out what they might ask 

Let me see those downvotes

Jul 09, 2014 @ 06:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
Birthday tomorrow
we got the same birthday 
have a good one, dude
lol what the fuck I just had my birthday yesterday
Jul 09, 2014 @ 06:31
Lmao u so caught up about how to dress when you could spend 2 seconds and look up how people who got hired dressed for their interviews and find out what they might ask 
appearance is the only thing that matters at this point ima wear shorts and get the job

Jul 09, 2014 @ 06:38
Bruh. You had an EXTRA day to prepare. comon son.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

Jul 09, 2014 @ 07:00
i like the gamble    

Jul 09, 2014 @ 12:10
Nigga seriously stressing over a Hugo Boss interview....

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Jul 09, 2014 @ 20:12
Anyone know where I can find some decent Grey/Dark Grey suede boots?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jul 09, 2014 @ 20:13
IDK where you can find them but these are some dope grey suede boots fam
http://www.diemmefootwear.com/product/Firenze%20ash
Jul 09, 2014 @ 21:01
Nigga seriously stressing over a Hugo Boss interview....
aint u got a lazy eye b

Jul 10, 2014 @ 01:35
Fuck! got a parking ticket .... there goes my paycheck of the week

Go.

Jul 10, 2014 @ 23:42
finished my last exam, graduation in august. comes to realization that i have no clue of whats next fml
what was your major?
Jul 11, 2014 @ 00:53
finished my last exam, graduation in august. comes to realization that i have no clue of whats next fml
what was your major?
hes majoring in dee

this world isn't for people like me

Jul 11, 2014 @ 06:30
Wassup people? I'm fairly new here... I have no clue where to post or start in this forum.
I was looking at the awesome Jon Phenom videos on You Tube and I seen that he always
referring this forum based on the different topics he's talking about... I said ok... Let me give
this forum a try and see what its all about...

Who am I? I started Scoota of Sold Out Creations a tshirt designer that became popular in my city
(Memphis, TN) and now coming online to meet others with the same passion as I... Network,
be cool, and possibly joint venture with some of you guys. I have no clue how I should post on here
I do not to post things I've done here to show you guys and get banned... As I click around this place
and learn more I'll get to see how things work here in the near future. Well, to know more about me...?
Google me or just keep your eyes open and until then I ain't s#!t until you decide to go see who I am
yourself. Ok, well I think I said enough I'm about to go look around and see how things go here...
It would be nice if someone could welcome me here and show me how things operate world a little more...
There needs to be a New Members Thread... I might of looked right over it... Maybe... Its so much
here I didn't know where to go smokeyface Ok... Stay tuned guys... I'm about to go looking around to see how
you guys are rocking around here...

Check out my work? Just Google "Sold Out Creations"! Or check me out on IG: soldoutcreations

Jul 11, 2014 @ 06:31
Anyone know where I can find some decent Grey/Dark Grey suede boots?
Try Amazon its my first spot to check I usually find what I'm looking for...

Check out my work? Just Google "Sold Out Creations"! Or check me out on IG: soldoutcreations

Jul 11, 2014 @ 13:43
I fucked up last night fam, was supposed to hang with my girl but i wasn't feeling up to it so i ducked, told her some bs about working etc. 
So anyways i link up with the boys to go out drinking, one of em throws a picture on the snitchbook and now she seen it.
Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but apparantly it was our monthly anniversary that i ducked out of without realizing, she's mad AF now
Jul 11, 2014 @ 13:53
I fucked up last night fam, was supposed to hang with my girl but i wasn't feeling up to it so i ducked, told her some bs about working etc. 
So anyways i link up with the boys to go out drinking, one of em throws a picture on the snitchbook and now she seen it.
Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but apparantly it was our monthly anniversary that i ducked out of without realizing, she's mad AF now
That relationship must be young as hell if you guys are still doing the"monthly anniversary" thing. Quicker you dead that and only do the 1 year the better for you my friend. That monthly shit is just a way to get played for sure every month as you have just learned. Anyways just tell her "Hey at least I was'nt out with some chick cheating it was just the fellas." And you have proof from the photo.

I like Polo and stuff.

Jul 11, 2014 @ 13:59
Breh we don't make a big deal of the monthly anniversary thing at all, as you can see i didn't even remember it. You know women tho b, they will get mad about some shit like this and it has nothing to do with the relationship being young or immature, that shit wouldn't fly with a married 40 year old woman either.
Jul 11, 2014 @ 17:55
turn 21 tomorrow AYEEEE

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Jul 11, 2014 @ 18:20
LeBron James mayne

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Jul 11, 2014 @ 21:41
who still fucks with fruit snacks
Jul 12, 2014 @ 08:22
who still in the 3rd grade

this world isn't for people like me

Jul 12, 2014 @ 16:07
i really need a pair of shorts but its so difficult to find a decent pair. thinking of just getting some vintage levis that've been cut off to make them in to shorts

礻一

Jul 12, 2014 @ 17:48
who still in the 3rd grade
you sound salty 2014 member
Jul 12, 2014 @ 20:32
i really need a pair of shorts but its so difficult to find a decent pair. thinking of just getting some vintage levis that've been cut off to make them in to shorts
j.crew

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Jul 12, 2014 @ 20:39
Bruh you ever put them shits in the freezer for awhile, so fire

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Jul 13, 2014 @ 08:20
Awhile ago there was a thread and link for this simulation game where you pick up this girl at her house and take her on a date and if youre lucky you get to bang her. Anyone know the name of the game or have the link?
Jul 13, 2014 @ 08:56
That Total Slaughter was not a good look. tongueface
Expected a lot more from everyone involved.
Here's the bootleg enjoy it while you can....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ediL8SOVsc#t=2100

I like Polo and stuff.

Gilly Suits
Jul 13, 2014 @ 12:18

Instagram: @gillysuits_

Jul 13, 2014 @ 12:35
undecided about whether to drop 500 on a pair of visvim fbts. my girlfriend thinks they're absolutely disgusting but there's something about them i really like. but if she doesn't like them, maybe they're not worth buying...

礻一

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0