hype cog

Off-Topic Chat

May 02, 2014 @ 05:23
i stopped talking to my friends for like the past 7 months 
How did you feel about it? 
Like everyone is freaking out that we will never see each other but it's inevitable. It was bound to happen. 
I don't really care to see or talk to my friends. Like they are cool and stuff but I don't mind thinking that I will never talk to them again or ever. 
i didnt do that corny shit, i was over that high school corny shit like in 10th grade 
i just stopped talking to my friends cus we werent congenial life path wise , i wanted to isolate myself to not be tainted by their fuckboy views on life, you know typical teen shit, get a menial job save up for a car, get a girlfriend and do the same shit u see all these niggas do over and over , niggas either go to college, and the ones who get some crappy job and then u know the rest from there 
they fell off,, i mean i still fuck with them cus we share the same sense of humor hence why we are friends to begin with 
but in terms of how we see life in the long run i do not fuck with that and they all either wear shit from kohls or tillys or they dont care at all, but idgaf about that they can dress bad if they want 
but sometimes i be wearin some heat and theyre like wtf is that they jus dont get it
and in my mind im like bro ur wearing some fucking last king shirts lmao

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

May 02, 2014 @ 05:26
what's wrong with kohls brah? you wear kent wang brah

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

May 02, 2014 @ 05:29
olden golden

.wa do dem.

May 02, 2014 @ 05:31
ritalin is powerful shit man

a world on ritalin would go places
Adderall and Vyvanse blows that shit out of the water
aderrall used to be dope when i took it but it wore off, all i got is concerta now 
basically a long lasting ritalin 
i have to take like two to feel that shit but my heart feels like its beating out my chest 
           i got my friend who is straight edge to take 2 once at like midnight cus i told him we were going to pick up some bitches and that shit gives u confidence af which equals better at spitting game 
he was feeling good for like two hours "he was like fuck this shit is dope, dog u gotta give me two mor for when i go to school on tuesday" and i was like alright 
then i left his house, he proceeded to freak the fuck out cus his heart was beating hard and he couldnt sleep and called me all night telling me he thought he OD'd
apparently two mightve been to much for him to handle lmao (people OD on like 20)
he then said he would never do it again and would never take my advice again  

May 02, 2014 @ 05:31
what's wrong with kohls brah? you wear kent wang brah
kent wang is dope 

May 02, 2014 @ 05:44

have no idea why they give this too kids who cant concentrate though.
Makes you mad hyper and fidgety.

Going to get thinks done today, or at least think about them alot

.wa do dem.

May 02, 2014 @ 05:45
who THE FUCK downvoted me 
hella diisrespec

May 02, 2014 @ 07:12
for all the southern bois
"check the neck, check the wrist"  I heard that from some other rapper i forgot who

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 02, 2014 @ 09:51

ig: @chwistiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

May 02, 2014 @ 11:14
have no idea why they give this too kids who cant concentrate though.
Makes you mad hyper and fidgety.

Going to get thinks done today, or at least think about them alot

The idea is that people with add/adhd are deficient in certain neurotransmitters and the stimulants help release them

ADD/ADHD crew we in dis bitch
May 03, 2014 @ 01:09
1000th post

Go.

May 03, 2014 @ 03:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
"check the neck, check the wrist"  I heard that from some other rapper i forgot who

nevermind I just remembered it was Pusha T

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 03, 2014 @ 03:56

May 03, 2014 @ 04:58

why you always double posting my du

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips

May 03, 2014 @ 10:27
fuk im drunk

May 03, 2014 @ 10:27
why o why 

May 03, 2014 @ 22:47
Had a $100 on California Chrome in the Kentucky Derby, payout was only 2:1 but it's still a little change in my pocket. smokeyface

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 03, 2014 @ 23:32
November 30, 2010 @ 12:01 AM

HitzPost: 286 

aye man bucket hats is the future hype

- dug through the 2010 wdywt, dude predicted the future

Go.

May 04, 2014 @ 04:03
Curry is unreal tonight smokeyface smokeyface

Heartbreak Boyz | IG @woa.die

May 04, 2014 @ 06:19
Curry is unreal tonight
went to the eyes of the world show and saw him live, shit was sooo live, crowd was wild when he played threatz and talk that shit.
May 04, 2014 @ 06:32
Revs, did you get rid of that weird ass gif on the Picture/Gif thread? Thanks if you did b.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

May 04, 2014 @ 12:51
Curry is unreal tonight
went to the eyes of the world show and saw him live, shit was sooo live, crowd was wild when he played threatz and talk that shit.
lol I think he meant Stephen curry

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

May 04, 2014 @ 18:03
lol I think he meant Stephen curry
lmao didn't even cross my mind, ill take the L
May 04, 2014 @ 22:35
May 04, 2014 @ 22:41
Did anyone miss their prom/ after parties?
My prom was yesterday and I didn't go. 
I stayed home and played basketball. 
Tbh I kind of wish I went just to say I did.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

May 04, 2014 @ 22:58
You should have gone.

I went to mine and i remember that it was pretty funny. It was a way to achieve what i couldnt get done in 3 years of High school.
and finally last the night with a girl of my class i first didnt give a fuck. but she was finally worth it.

Next time at uni, make sure you dont miss any prom events.

ig : alaindusoissantequainze tumblr : www.alainspirassion.tumblr.com

May 04, 2014 @ 23:12
You should have gone.

I went to mine and i remember that it was pretty funny. It was a way to achieve what i couldnt get done in 3 years of High school.
and finally last the night with a girl of my class i first didnt give a fuck. but she was finally worth it.

Next time at uni, make sure you dont miss any prom events.
lol
May 05, 2014 @ 14:32
Fuck being  At school on senior skip day

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

May 05, 2014 @ 16:22
I'm skipping prom but not the after parties, but honesty it isn't something to trip about --it's just High School haha. I had a few people wanting to go to prom with me but I felt I could be putting all that money into something more useful. (My camera to start filming)

Senior ditch day might not even be happening at my school, it's always hard to coordinate it without it getting known to the teachers, therefore them putting consequences on us.
Last year we did it and a lot of kids got caught up with alcohol and drugs at the beach. Some of us got caught on beer runs haha.

Jut don't trip about it man.

x

May 05, 2014 @ 17:43
I'm skipping prom but not the after parties, but honesty it isn't something to trip about --it's just High School haha. I had a few people wanting to go to prom with me but I felt I could be putting all that money into something more useful. (My camera to start filming)

Senior ditch day might not even be happening at my school, it's always hard to coordinate it without it getting known to the teachers, therefore them putting consequences on us.

Last year we did it and a lot of kids got caught up with alcohol and drugs at the beach. Some of us got caught on beer runs haha.

Jut don't trip about it man.
Ours is always the Monday after prom. All the teachers know about it. 
It sucks if I missed today I would have to take my exams. 
No one is at school rn. 
All the people I hang out with are chillin somewhere

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0