hype cog

Off-Topic Chat

Nov 20, 2013 @ 01:52
i regret not going to the rally that happened last weekend. 
never get to see it again : (

why did they have to white-wash everything tho? that seems OD, considering they're planning on tearing the warehouses down anyways

ig quinnandres

Nov 20, 2013 @ 02:22
Yea I'd agree with you, white washing it all was pretty pointless when they're bringing it down, just a waste of more money and time really. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Nov 20, 2013 @ 03:03
What is it about death that scares you the most?
Nov 20, 2013 @ 03:23
The uncertainty of what's to come next. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Nov 20, 2013 @ 05:11
aye, i made this real quick. this for da ravers
https://soundcloud.com/woadiieee/b-r-i-c-k-s-q-u-a-d-r-a-v-e

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ hansum boyz ✧╰(◡‿◡✿╰)

Nov 20, 2013 @ 17:08
I put whoever created yoga pants up there with Gandhi, Einstein, and Jesus.
Nov 20, 2013 @ 17:13
I put whoever created yoga pants up there with Gandhi, Einstein, and Jesus.
fuck ghandi he was a racist koelie
Nov 20, 2013 @ 17:19
Yoo

Nov 20, 2013 @ 18:20
Is anyone else getting random ads on some words? I went into that uggs thread and every time I saw Uggs it was blue and linked to some uggs ad? end of hb?

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

Nov 20, 2013 @ 18:30
Is anyone else getting random ads on some words? I went into that uggs thread and every time I saw Uggs it was blue and linked to some uggs ad? end of hb?
its not hb. you got a little virus thats easily removable. happened to me a few times
Nov 20, 2013 @ 18:39
its not hb. you got a little virus thats easily removable. happened to me a few times
Thanks I found it, it's just called deals plugin.
I tried using utorrent and I have never really used it, the albums I tried to download wouldn't ever download so I just deleted utorrent

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

Nov 20, 2013 @ 22:59
pussy age in dog years.
Nov 21, 2013 @ 01:17
Nov 21, 2013 @ 02:28
I spent like 15 minutes on KTT today and I think I've contracted aids

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Nov 21, 2013 @ 02:38
i need to stop sleeping at 4am every night...
its like that for me too but I usually knock out around 5 or 6 smh

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Nov 21, 2013 @ 02:53
This was just a thought I had.
-We jump on some company we think is so "exclusive",
-yet we will not even attempt to be friends with a loner.
-Like without the deragatory word "loner" we'd be like "yo he only has one friend, his friend's list is so exclusive smokeyface"
(I don't even know what i'm talking about,)

tl;dr we're quick to hop on a company because it's exclusive, won't even be friends with someone who doesn't have friends cuz it's not cool. (maybe cuz it doesn't benefit us) #rant

Nov 21, 2013 @ 03:21
fuck
my mom just gave me a lecture about me being a failure and not having a plan in life. maybe im soft but getin yelled at by my parents always makes me feel 

ig quinnandres

Nov 21, 2013 @ 03:57
This is kinda a random rant but anybody else always see people have shit on there facebook thats not even true.  It's like they post stuff just to make themselves look good.  I hardly go on facebook anymore but when I do all I see is people being phonies. For instance my friends girlfriend has on her profile that she is currently attending nursing school.  This bitch aint in nursing school or going to college..... she works as a waitress at this dumpy italian restaurant. I know I probably shouldnt even care buts its recently turned into a strange pet-peeve of mine.  Also, all the chicks that have major butchered up photo shopped pics. People are whack trying to live/look something there not. End rant
Nov 21, 2013 @ 04:08
fuck
my mom just gave me a lecture about me being a failure and not having a plan in life. maybe im soft but getin yelled at by my parents always makes me feel 
lol my mom and dad give me that talk like everyday.
they said that I need to know what I'm going to do when I move out and stuff and I tellem
Every time that I'm going to become an actor. But at the end if the day it's your choice your parents are only trying to help you get stable, try not to think about it to much.

This was just a thought I had.
-We jump on some company we think is so "exclusive",
-yet we will not even attempt to be friends with a loner.
-Like without the deragatory word "loner" we'd be like "yo he only has one friend, his friend's list is so exclusive "
(I don't even know what i'm talking about,)

tl;dr we're quick to hop on a company because it's exclusive, won't even be friends with someone who doesn't have friends cuz it's not cool. (maybe cuz it doesn't benefit us) #rant
I get it. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Nov 21, 2013 @ 04:57
early throwback thursday

Nov 21, 2013 @ 16:09
when will people hop off the kanye bandwagon?

Nov 21, 2013 @ 17:16
fuck
i've been getting this since i finished school, its never a good feeling mane

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Nov 21, 2013 @ 18:25
That moment a broad you've been eyeing for a minute ends up pregnant & find out it's by some 28 year old fuccboi  

On dat ass when she becomes a single mother tho  
Milf @ age 18. 

demdownvotestho

Nov 21, 2013 @ 21:26
Kanye x Y3

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Nov 22, 2013 @ 14:09
Nov 22, 2013 @ 17:11
What if Jacob sever drove ruthless' party bus? 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Nov 22, 2013 @ 17:15
Nov 22, 2013 @ 19:21
its fucking hilarious that dudes say they like 'thick' females to justify their fat girlfriend. its ok that you like fat women brosif.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Nov 22, 2013 @ 19:42
This beat is very smokeyface

Nov 23, 2013 @ 02:22
Turning 18 this weekend I'm gonna try cigs and buy lottery tickets. Anything for y'all change or tried when you hit 18?
lol u trying cigs at 18? 

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0