hype cog

[Official] WDYWT 2013

Aug 31, 2013 @ 14:24
**edit- Quick question to anyone who knows, in terms of quality which shoe brand is better visvim or rick owens?
comparing apples and oranges, considering the aesthetics are complete opposites. 
how is comparing shoe quality considered apples and oranges? 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Aug 31, 2013 @ 14:40
Hmm I wouldn't say apples and oranges but it's not really fair to compare them. RO is luxury designer of the highest order and visvim is more street/heritage. In terms of actual construction Visvim is far superior but RO has improved 10 fold recently with newer models, getting rid of the staples among other things. The older models (that I'm wearing) yellow after a year and need extensive heel and sole repair after the same amount of time. My RO's require a lot maintenance but they become you.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:20
It's not fair to compare them because RO makes you a #FASHION #KILLA. Something Visvim's premium elk leather and hand crafted stitching just can't do for you.  
Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:39
Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:48
will choose visvim as my highest peak of apparel/shoes

Instagram: @joseprizal

Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:13
Nice Shoes Mackness but if I could make a suggestion: I'm all for high and lowing but I think one should keep things consistent when achieving that that look. Get a pair Rick or Julius shorts, you'll notice a big difference and do the shoes justice. Just a thought.
Thanks for the tip, I'll look into a pair of different shorts, for now

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:20
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
london always looks confused

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:29
pretty sure its uniqlo
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:48

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:06
Nice Shoes Mackness but if I could make a suggestion: I'm all for high and lowing but I think one should keep things consistent when achieving that that look. Get a pair Rick or Julius shorts, you'll notice a big difference and do the shoes justice. Just a thought.

Anyway I'm boring...but comfy. Recently..

Rick x Alexader Wang x Head Porter x Eleven Paris x APC Daikanyama

Damn so my nigga spent all that guap on the kicks and now he has to buy the matching shorts?

I'm cool on dat fashun

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:07
Info on MA-1 ?
pretty sure its uniqlo
Could be Uniqlo or H&M. The Uniqlo joint looks like it fits better anyway though

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:20

IG: @JStrathern

Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:23

uniqlo 
pocket
apc
concepts x nike sb

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:25
clean fit b smokeyface
Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:26
CBOOM lookin' mad suspect. Sweet deep v neck bro!
Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:31

you look like a fag

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

Aug 31, 2013 @ 18:09
dumbfoundead nice fit 

we kno boutcha

Aug 31, 2013 @ 19:12
copped this tee today good looks
Word, quality on the pocket tees are on point

clean fit b
thanks bruh

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Aug 31, 2013 @ 19:21

Lmao 
Aug 31, 2013 @ 19:48
Aug 31, 2013 @ 19:50

i don't give a fuck what anybody says but fuck that shirt on the bottom. looks like a fucking graphic you'd find in zumiez.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 20:08

hoe

Aug 31, 2013 @ 20:51
CBOOM = definition of a poser. I remember when all we would wear is Neighborhood and Wtaps, now he's dressing like some molly-poppin'. gay club-attending muscle dick.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 21:32
Aug 31, 2013 @ 21:43
Aug 31, 2013 @ 21:48
CBOOM = definition of a poser. I remember when all we would wear is Neighborhood and Wtaps, now he's dressing like some molly-poppin'. gay club-attending muscle dick.
You're just mad cuz u ain't got no bitches
With a user name of frankocean i'm sure you get none either fag.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 21:51
Lol Ivey going in

Instagram: @joseprizal

Aug 31, 2013 @ 22:53
You're just mad cuz u ain't got no bitches
With a user name of frankocean i'm sure you get none either fag.

fag

Aug 31, 2013 @ 23:25
There are still a few good posters around, but WDYWT is definitely nothing compared to how it was in around 09. What happened?
tyler happened
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0