Yo I cant fux with Supreme no more.... Vol. Supreme LA

Drewbacca
Feb 12, 2013 @ 09:20
maybe they just have two strippers there

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Feb 12, 2013 @ 09:36
i want to know what james jebbia thinks about this.
Feb 12, 2013 @ 15:27
only on this forum with a bunch of pinoys would a thread about strippers in supreme be 2 pages, fucking christ 
Feb 12, 2013 @ 15:38
I said this in the supreme thread and got so many downvotes

No one's eating ass, they're doing lollipop tricks and shit.
dmwalking
Feb 12, 2013 @ 15:56
i want to know what james jebbia thinks about this.

WWJJD?

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

Feb 12, 2013 @ 16:41
People are actually feeling butt hurt over this? Sheltered pinoy life might not make it.
Feb 12, 2013 @ 20:49
Who went out of their way to tape a pentagram down on the floor? I'm not trying to get all religious ...
I'm just saying that shits corny as fauuuuh. All that satanic shit just has mystique in society ... It's powerless and worthless.. Just some dumb shit whack people do to feel like they're above it all.. Similar to many of the basic niggas dropping their McDonalds paycheck to get a $100 snap back.
Feb 12, 2013 @ 21:22
Who went out of their way to tape a pentagram down on the floor? I'm not trying to get all religious ...
I'm just saying that shits corny as fauuuuh. All that satanic shit just has mystique in society ... It's powerless and worthless.. Just some dumb shit whack people do to feel like they're above it all.. Similar to many of the basic niggas dropping their McDonalds paycheck to get a $100 snap back.
The hand fits the glove bro.
Feb 12, 2013 @ 22:25
probably marc ecko put some fratboys up to this. i bet that's his basement.

keep it real none of you hb dudes knows what supreme's offices look like. you gotta smell like $10k just to walk through the door. 
Feb 12, 2013 @ 22:55
i love how people are like "wtf is this pentagram shit? hey everyone! they're just trying to create a buzz!! don't believe it!!"

that's like... oh.... a self-fulfilling prophecy? 
Feb 12, 2013 @ 23:38
lowkey marketing
Feb 13, 2013 @ 05:08
wtf is this shit?
looks like the scene out of the davinci code
Feb 13, 2013 @ 05:29
i love how people are like "wtf is this pentagram shit? hey everyone! they're just trying to create a buzz!! don't believe it!!"

that's like... oh.... a self-fulfilling prophecy? 
Aren't you the guy who sucked a dildo that posts on here?

Is that you in the photo?
Feb 13, 2013 @ 05:57
Feb 13, 2013 @ 05:58
condom                      
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0