Facebook thirst and whiteknights

Oct 23, 2012 @ 03:48

yall niggas call this a 2 or a 6? THIS IS A FUCKING MONSTER... FUCKING CHERNOBYL FUCKED UP DNA ASS LOOKING GIRL

Got damn whiteknights giving fat chicks an ego boost .
There's no hope for the next generation .

be careful what you pretend to be

Oct 23, 2012 @ 03:49
came straight with the heater

Not gonna lie I was staring at her tits for a while before I read that shit

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

Oct 23, 2012 @ 04:00
oh, shes got great tits

and can hold a cute face

(Invalid img)

but it had to be done

jonjakob.blogspot.com

Oct 23, 2012 @ 04:05
^^^ my fap senses are tingling

:)

Oct 23, 2012 @ 04:08
oh, shes got great tits

and can hold a cute face

(Invalid img)

but it had to be done

Adding. White Knight pics coming up sooner or later

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

Oct 23, 2012 @ 05:02
Gold thread...thread is gold
Oct 23, 2012 @ 05:50

Rale smokeyface
Oct 23, 2012 @ 07:51

God dam this bitch insecure about her nice as body..smh...bitches be dumb but that makes the game easier.smokeyface

Insecure Hot bitches that dont think their hot...god dam i love life
Oct 23, 2012 @ 12:23
shes actually fine wouldthirst/10

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Oct 23, 2012 @ 15:28

Barely a 6? Nigga, 5 is average, this fat bitch is like a 2, some fucking nerve, shit like this bugs me.

yall niggas call this a 2 or a 6? THIS IS A FUCKING MONSTER... FUCKING CHERNOBYL FUCKED UP DNA ASS LOOKING GIRL

NVM. I didn't look at her pics. She's got a lot of nerve, I mean a lot to put any nigga on blast for trying to talk to her. She should have shown some gratitude that someone was attracted to her.
Oct 23, 2012 @ 15:57

NVM. I didn't look at her pics. She's got a lot of nerve, I mean a lot to put any nigga on blast for trying to talk to her. She should have shown some gratitude that someone was attracted to her.

I swear I killed this bitch in gears of war 2 with a chainsaw.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 01:56

God dam this bitch insecure about her nice as body..smh...bitches be dumb but that makes the game easier.smokeyface

She's using a push up bra .
Oct 24, 2012 @ 04:41
Same kid I posted above. More great and original statuses.

EDIT: I might have to post more. He made a shit ton of corny statuses

KAWAII BOYZ WORLD WIDE. RIP BOLAND & HARAMBE

Oct 24, 2012 @ 08:28
wait, she's NOT a temperature? ?)

Oct 24, 2012 @ 12:01

She's using a push up bra .

still fine doe, beech accepted my add

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Oct 24, 2012 @ 18:52
Oct 25, 2012 @ 09:37
Some hoe just posted this on Facebook

Oct 25, 2012 @ 13:18
oh, shes got great tits

and can hold a cute face

(Invalid img)

but it had to be done

This is a time I'd say I'd smash. Wouldn't thirst though.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 22:25

Got damn whiteknights giving fat chicks an ego boost .
There's no hope for the next generation .

lmao 4chan was mobbing on the guy with the fucked up hair yesterday for being such a White Knight. They plan to run him off the internet soon
Oct 25, 2012 @ 23:28

So this nigga just cut himself out of any big titties in his near future. Smart.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 01:28

them boobs though.....

IG:From0twohero

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:24

them boobs though.....

God damn, would destroy this hoe if I knew her in real life, added her on Facebook doe, hold old is she?
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:26

them boobs though.....

God damn, would destroy this hoe if I knew her in real life, added her on Facebook doe, hold old is she?

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:31

Srs or just trolling?
Oct 26, 2012 @ 06:20
his name though.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 19:10
One thing this thread highlights though is how girls act in general in society. It's not even as an extreme of a generalisation anymore. SO many girls take these provocative pictures, it begs the question, who for exactly?

They act like they were near nothing to parties and take dirty pictures 'Because they like it' or for equally stupid reasons, seriously alot of girls are too indecent
Oct 26, 2012 @ 19:14
One thing this thread highlights though is how girls act in general in society. It's not even as an extreme of a generalisation anymore. SO many girls take these provocative pictures, it begs the question, who for exactly?

They act like they were near nothing to parties and take dirty pictures 'Because they like it' or for equally stupid reasons, seriously alot of girls are too indecent

YOUR FROM LAND OF MARRY POPPINS UR OPINION IS WORTH AS MUCH AS UR TEETH

AMERICA SAYS FUCK YOU
Oct 26, 2012 @ 19:43
You give Americans a bad name
Oct 26, 2012 @ 20:41

Goddamn 15 though! WTF they putting in the water nowadays, extra HGH??? I swear these young bitches are going to get a nigga in troublesmh Lord, give me strength
Oct 26, 2012 @ 23:25
LOL
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0