[Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II

Sep 05, 2014 @ 23:54
lol timdot! now i remember you. we had an argument about what middle class means. and you spewed some bullshit that was completely wrong and acted like everything out of your mouth is god's words and indeed fact. and it's not surprising because that's exactly how feminists behave. hahahaha. you're an all around bitch, man.
Sep 05, 2014 @ 23:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
My dude besides for the blatant white knighting, you are an idiot if you don't think males are objectified as well. I will look at purely comics for the sake of argument being close to subject. Every upper tier mainstream male comic book character features the qualities man and women would like to see and obtain:

Power
Hulking or muscular statures
Ability to defend love ones
Admiration from others
Sense of unobtainability as pertaining to love

Looks to me like you went to one too many college women studies classes
Did you fucking read what I wrote? Of course all superheros are usually some kind of mostly unreachable aspiration. That's how any character that is more than one dimensional is supposed to function. I did not deny this. You have failed to deal with my argument.
Also love=/=sex.

To lose yourself in these aspirations is a desire that is introverted. 'Imagine if I had that power' and so on. This is totally imaginary.
But in today's society women are treated worse than males. The proliferation of images like the one above only serve to reinforce this fact. And for your desires of sexual objectification to become extroverted, well, you have a whole thread of slovenly cunts to agree with you.
How are males sexually objectified in anywhere near the quantity or quality as females?

I learned and realized most of this from speaking to women. Not from watching youtube videos with some obnoxious prick in them.
You realize that if none of these big news outlets decided to report on this cover, literally nobody would give a shit? People stay trying to be offended over things these days

•••

Sep 06, 2014 @ 00:14
Your meager petty lil arguments ain't shit. 
I don't extend my political thoughts to how I speak on the internet but I do IRL.
"doesn't realize viewing something sexual is subjective
doesn't realize he's sexist for viewing said picture sexually"
I imagine everything is subjective for you. How convenient. You don't have to put forward an argument that has been thought out or is based in reality for that matter.
Answer my previous question and then we'll talk.

Says answers don't count
says I didn't answer question
logic failed
Sep 06, 2014 @ 00:21
I don't extend my political thoughts to how I speak on the internet but I do IRL.
I imagine everything is subjective for you. How convenient. You don't have to put forward an argument that has been thought out or is based in reality for that matter.

You dumbass now that the media has become outraged over this you speak up? Lmao this ain't nothing new, and as the vid pointed out, this is a pretty tame cover lol, the Spidermen and women always end up in some low crouched pose like that. Other covers "objectify" a shit ton more, using the standard formula of Boobs AND Butt, not just one. Rather than climbing on your white horse and defending the honor of women everywhere from a comic book, how about you do some actual research and think first.

If you had, you might have stumbled across this site, which is ten times more hilarious and also more successful at proving its point than you. http://thehawkeyeinitiative.com/

Also, I don't hear you bitching about the Fappening, nor did you condemn anybody who posted the nudes in this thread. Take your hypocrite simp ass on outta here
Sep 06, 2014 @ 00:58
yall niggas heated over a spiderman pic are lame af

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

Sep 06, 2014 @ 01:44

niggas will argue over anything on the internet.

Let me see those downvotes

Sep 06, 2014 @ 01:44

niggas will argue over anything on the internet.

Let me see those downvotes

Sep 06, 2014 @ 01:57
dude probably sent hate mail to maddox and got responded to. now he mad.
Sep 06, 2014 @ 02:07
you are clearly misogynist sexist scum, probably privileged too

dmwalking
Sep 06, 2014 @ 02:19
This is the

Not the wall of text debate social issues thread.  Take it to the PM's. I'm tryina laugh at videos and gifs.  Maddox is a cornball though.  Dude is getting way too mad about life hacks.  

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

Sep 06, 2014 @ 03:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odksz9hN7S8

lol this aint that bad

git gud

Sep 06, 2014 @ 04:01
This is the

Not the wall of text debate social issues thread.  Take it to the PM's. I'm tryina laugh at videos and gifs.  Maddox is a cornball though.  Dude is getting way too mad about life hacks.  
You realize that it's part of his act right? No body wants to see a passive aggressive, half-angry person talking about a topic. 
Sep 06, 2014 @ 04:14
dope
Sep 06, 2014 @ 04:19
Sep 06, 2014 @ 04:41

Sep 06, 2014 @ 14:48

You dumbass now that the media has become outraged over this you speak up? Lmao this ain't nothing new, and as the vid pointed out, this is a pretty tame cover lol, the Spidermen and women always end up in some low crouched pose like that. Other covers "objectify" a shit ton more, using the standard formula of Boobs AND Butt, not just one. Rather than climbing on your white horse and defending the honor of women everywhere from a comic book, how about you do some actual research and think first.

If you had, you might have stumbled across this site, which is ten times more hilarious and also more successful at proving its point than you. http://thehawkeyeinitiative.com/

Also, I don't hear you bitching about the Fappening, nor did you condemn anybody who posted the nudes in this thread. Take your hypocrite simp ass on outta here
Arguing with people on the internet is something I only do occasionally.
So you do agree with what I'm saying but the fact that I don't post in every god damn thread somehow invalidates my arguments? That truly is petty.

None of you are putting forward arguments that criticize argument I have put across. That means you are on the defensive. There is a contradiction inside your minds that none of you wish to confront.

@offensive-commenter
I remember that thread. Where I tore your ass up at every corner and you left sobbing and crying "All you say is retard. WAAA!"
So here's the ultimatum:
Reply to this comment and initiate the fit battle challenge or
Don't reply and be like this 

(keeping the mod happy because, after all, this is the [Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II)

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

Sep 06, 2014 @ 16:39
Sep 06, 2014 @ 16:49
lol timdot im not sure if you're serious about a fit battle because fit battles are fucking gay. and your claims are completely retarded. why would anyone argue with your dumbass when the very simple, and complete response to your bullshit is: you're wrong.
Sep 06, 2014 @ 19:36
http://vimeo.com/105404677

the RIGHT ending
Sep 06, 2014 @ 19:48
lol timdot im not sure if you're serious about a fit battle because fit battles are fucking gay. and your claims are completely retarded. why would anyone argue with your dumbass when the very simple, and complete response to your bullshit is: you're wrong.
You call them "gay". But you just accepted the challenge.
You could have not said anything. But now you have to post a fit.
You're stuck like this person:

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

Sep 06, 2014 @ 21:35

ye's beats smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

git gud

Sep 06, 2014 @ 21:42
lol abort mission after being called out for awful arguments. telling me that i "have to" do a fit battle. typical feminist. the world must agree with you or they're wrong. hahahha.
Sep 06, 2014 @ 21:54
Fraildot lost
Sep 06, 2014 @ 22:08

they don't think it be like it is, but it do

Sep 06, 2014 @ 22:22

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 06, 2014 @ 22:28
Wow that volcano footage is too damn cool. 
Sep 06, 2014 @ 22:51
lol abort mission after being called out for awful arguments. telling me that i "have to" do a fit battle. typical feminist. the world must agree with you or they're wrong. hahahha.

I think you have to prove him wrong, post a fit.
Sep 06, 2014 @ 23:27
i didnt see anyone dive into that volcano....that title is misleading
Sep 06, 2014 @ 23:29
ye's beats
Random story:  Couple years ago twista did a show at this tiny ass club in my area.  My homie and I were bored and decided to go check it out..... tickets were cheap as hell and hardly anybody was there (kinda sad really but he been irrelevant for years.)  Most awkward concert ive ever been to cause nobody was gettin down....People were honestly standing around the dance floor area with drinks in there hands watchin twista perform.  Shit was too funny to pass up and so my homie and I had a few drinks and just went ham.  Only ones on the damn club floor goin ham and gettin down to old ass twista songs. Like $10 and non stop laughs....you cant beat that.
Sep 06, 2014 @ 23:36
ye's beats
thanks for that..brings bittersweet memories !
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0