May 11, 2014 @ 04:52
How not to return an IPAD2...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AfnWN-Wy8s

I like Polo and stuff.

May 11, 2014 @ 06:43

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYgQIr4fklc

ig: @chwistiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

May 11, 2014 @ 07:11
we all know that dude drowned in pussy after that. 
May 11, 2014 @ 11:41

FS: Supreme X Loro Piana Overcoat Sz. M

May 11, 2014 @ 13:39
ive watched this so many times and its still hiltarious

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

May 11, 2014 @ 16:52
May 11, 2014 @ 19:08

May 11, 2014 @ 20:19
It's crazy how being a whore is not only ok but celebrated these days. Fucking decline of civilization. Kids have no chance at innocence anymore.
May 11, 2014 @ 20:24

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

May 11, 2014 @ 20:25
It's crazy how being a how is not only ok but celebrated these days. Fucking decline of civilization. Kids have no chance at innocence anymore.
All these  are planned out 50 years ago mate. Us and the futures are to be raised as workers and not thinkers. I feel like the younger generations gets dumber and dumber. Can't even spell "lactose intolerance"  shit is All planned. We haven't hand breakthrough discovery and or invention in the last x amount of years

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

May 11, 2014 @ 23:03
It's crazy how being a how is not only ok but celebrated these days. Fucking decline of civilization. Kids have no chance at innocence anymore.
All these  are planned out 50 years ago mate. Us and the futures are to be raised as workers and not thinkers. I feel like the younger generations gets dumber and dumber. Can't even spell "lactose intolerance"  shit is All planned. We haven't hand breakthrough discovery and or invention in the last x amount of years
Breakthrough inventions? 
Cmon man. 
You telling me nothing we have today is world changing? 
We have countless things that help us in our everyday life. 
People are being able to see again with cameras and shit 
idk I just think your comment was very ignorant.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

May 12, 2014 @ 00:43
Large hadron collider? I think you just don't know of any big inventions. Naturally, its harder to invent breakthrough things when they've already been done. The next breakthroughs will  be antibiotics for the resistant strains of bacteria
May 12, 2014 @ 00:50

May 12, 2014 @ 00:51
please, tell me what scientific journals you read
May 12, 2014 @ 01:16

who dis.
May 12, 2014 @ 01:27
May 12, 2014 @ 01:51
Breakthrough inventions? 
Cmon man. 
Still doesn't matter shit. The aim is to dumb down generations to generations. How we going to have bright doctors when all these young kids busy watching Miley sucking dick. 

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

May 12, 2014 @ 01:55
insects are fascinating

•••

May 12, 2014 @ 02:03
(Invalid img)

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 12, 2014 @ 02:34
bruh wtf the irrantional use of weaponry holy fuck

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 12, 2014 @ 02:41

who dis.
Shelley Hennig. gif is from Zach stone is gonna be famous. old mtv show with Bo Burnham, pretty good show..
May 12, 2014 @ 03:53
Breakthrough inventions? 
Cmon man. 
Still doesn't matter shit. The aim is to dumb down generations to generations. How we going to have bright doctors when all these young kids busy watching Miley sucking dick. 
Every generation has had this though. 
You can always count on it. 
And these are just kids they aren't ruining anything they can always change their views or whatever.
everyone has to grow up someday

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0