hype cog

[Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II

May 11, 2014 @ 06:43

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYgQIr4fklc

ig: @chwistiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

May 11, 2014 @ 07:11
we all know that dude drowned in pussy after that. 
May 11, 2014 @ 11:41

FS: Supreme X Loro Piana Overcoat Sz. M

May 11, 2014 @ 13:39
ive watched this so many times and its still hiltarious

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

May 11, 2014 @ 16:52
May 11, 2014 @ 19:08

May 11, 2014 @ 20:19
It's crazy how being a whore is not only ok but celebrated these days. Fucking decline of civilization. Kids have no chance at innocence anymore.
May 11, 2014 @ 20:24

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

May 11, 2014 @ 20:25
It's crazy how being a how is not only ok but celebrated these days. Fucking decline of civilization. Kids have no chance at innocence anymore.
All these  are planned out 50 years ago mate. Us and the futures are to be raised as workers and not thinkers. I feel like the younger generations gets dumber and dumber. Can't even spell "lactose intolerance"  shit is All planned. We haven't hand breakthrough discovery and or invention in the last x amount of years

Instagram: @joseprizal

May 11, 2014 @ 23:03
It's crazy how being a how is not only ok but celebrated these days. Fucking decline of civilization. Kids have no chance at innocence anymore.
All these  are planned out 50 years ago mate. Us and the futures are to be raised as workers and not thinkers. I feel like the younger generations gets dumber and dumber. Can't even spell "lactose intolerance"  shit is All planned. We haven't hand breakthrough discovery and or invention in the last x amount of years
Breakthrough inventions? 
Cmon man. 
You telling me nothing we have today is world changing? 
We have countless things that help us in our everyday life. 
People are being able to see again with cameras and shit 
idk I just think your comment was very ignorant.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

May 12, 2014 @ 00:43
Large hadron collider? I think you just don't know of any big inventions. Naturally, its harder to invent breakthrough things when they've already been done. The next breakthroughs will  be antibiotics for the resistant strains of bacteria
May 12, 2014 @ 00:50

May 12, 2014 @ 00:51
please, tell me what scientific journals you read
May 12, 2014 @ 01:16

who dis.
May 12, 2014 @ 01:27
May 12, 2014 @ 01:51
Breakthrough inventions? 
Cmon man. 
Still doesn't matter shit. The aim is to dumb down generations to generations. How we going to have bright doctors when all these young kids busy watching Miley sucking dick. 

Instagram: @joseprizal

May 12, 2014 @ 01:55
insects are fascinating

•••

May 12, 2014 @ 02:03
(Invalid img)

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 12, 2014 @ 02:34
bruh wtf the irrantional use of weaponry holy fuck

May 12, 2014 @ 02:41

who dis.
Shelley Hennig. gif is from Zach stone is gonna be famous. old mtv show with Bo Burnham, pretty good show..
May 12, 2014 @ 03:53
Breakthrough inventions? 
Cmon man. 
Still doesn't matter shit. The aim is to dumb down generations to generations. How we going to have bright doctors when all these young kids busy watching Miley sucking dick. 
Every generation has had this though. 
You can always count on it. 
And these are just kids they aren't ruining anything they can always change their views or whatever.
everyone has to grow up someday

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

May 12, 2014 @ 04:15
Throwing random shit in fights is trending and white people started it lol. 

fuck the internet

May 12, 2014 @ 04:32
This is honestly the greatest acting performance I have ever seen. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkhPPgRB-v4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4PFY29e00

May 12, 2014 @ 04:33

she could suck my cock instead 
May 12, 2014 @ 05:43
laughing7s4mTBJ1r3gb3zo1_400.gif" alt="" />

*2Pac laugh*

May 12, 2014 @ 06:26
please, tell me what scientific journals you read
he is hella up to date on immortal technique 
 bush knocked down the towers 
lmao rizal is corny af when it comes to conspiracy shit 

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Drewbacca
May 12, 2014 @ 07:45
Breakthrough inventions? 
Cmon man. 
yee. as the collective conscious of the planet raises, more fields of study will spill over into each other and i feel like many of the worlds problems will be solved with simple solutions thanks to abstract ideas. 

aaaaaaand kids have been throwing crazy ass objects at each other forever..  just a couple videos at once has everyone trippin 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 12, 2014 @ 07:58

www.headhunterla.com

May 12, 2014 @ 08:22

who dis.
lol flat as fuck. stay thirsty cacs !!
May 12, 2014 @ 08:50
info on this? some replica porsche or something?

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0