[Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II

Apr 12, 2014 @ 04:08
But seriously fuck the poor. I still can't find one legitimately good reason to help the poor or feed some person that chose to fuck around and have 5 kids they can't take care of. Why should it be our place to help the poor? Most of the people that are poor chose to be poor. You made your bed now sleep in it. Most of the people that are getting angry while reading this are the same as the ones in the video. Can yap their mouths about helping the poor, gay rights, and all those other social issues but when the time comes they are the ones that just sit around and watch.

Heartbreak Boyz | IG @woa.die

Apr 12, 2014 @ 04:30
But seriously fuck the poor. I still can't find one legitimately good reason to help the poor or feed some person that chose to fuck around and have 5 kids they can't take care of. Why should it be our place to help the poor? Most of the people that are poor chose to be poor. You made your bed now sleep in it. Most of the people that are getting angry while reading this are the same as the ones in the video. Can yap their mouths about helping the poor, gay rights, and all those other social issues but when the time comes they are the ones that just sit around and watch.
I disagree. While I do agree with the hypocracy the video exposes, I don't think all poor people chose to be poor. Sure some people make bad choices but others get caught up in cycles because they don't know any better. When everyone around you in struggling it's heard to see a way out especially if you haven't seen any examples of people like you making a better life for themselves. You kind of do what you know and don't see the long term effects of your actions.

I have cousins who have 3+ kids at 28 or in jail because they made the same mistakes my aunt and uncles made. My mom moved my family out of Compton and sent my siblings and I to schools in nice areas. We got to see people doing well and that motivated me. Instead of being a college graduate, I could easily be in my cousins' shoes if all I knew was the hood like them. Luckily, I got to see a world outside of the 4 block radius of my neighborhood. I'm not saying we should give the poor money. I'm just saying I get it and we should help reform them, not just give hand outs.
Apr 12, 2014 @ 05:30
You talk as if 'the poor' are completely below your high and mighty view of yourself and as if they are something alien. This lack of solidarity or even basic empathy for your fellow man only shows your subservience to a system where these ideas prevail. Having these ideas does not benefit you materially in the slightest. You being the most basic of fuckwits.

Also, let me guess, you are the same scum that thinks America should not have a health service. 

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

Apr 12, 2014 @ 06:44
I like how you still didn't have a solid argument so you jumped straight to the personal insults. You liberals are all the same let me guess you voted for Obama? If you did that certainly explains your anger and stupidity. I like how you said I speak as if I was high and mighty as if you were taking a jab at me implying that I come from a wealthy background. I come from an average middle class immigrant family. Please explain to me why I should feed the guy who chose to smoke crack until his brain was fried? Or why should I feed the people that work at McDonald's and chose to have unprotected sex and had a child? I don't need to have empathy for someone had opportunities and choose to disregard them. Also @beach2thebay your mother chose to break the cycle and that's great much respect to her for bringing you and your brothers up right, but your cousins had a choice just like your mother did. They choose to stay and become part of this vicious cycle.

Heartbreak Boyz | IG @woa.die

Apr 12, 2014 @ 07:15
Im not American. 
You delivered both of your examples as if they were caricatures, deviations from what you consider decent and suitable in a person. You didn't think about the circumstances which may have lead to them. You lack empathy. You fail to recognize we are all matted in the filth and shit of capitalism where most fall under but some rise to the top so who cares about the former.
Also, I never insinuated that you were rich. You fucking E-jot.

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

Apr 12, 2014 @ 07:18
I like how you still didn't have a solid argument so you jumped straight to the personal insults. You liberals are all the same let me guess you voted for Obama? If you did that certainly explains your anger and stupidity. I like how you said I speak as if I was high and mighty as if you were taking a jab at me implying that I come from a wealthy background. I come from an average middle class immigrant family. Please explain to me why I should feed the guy who chose to smoke crack until his brain was fried? Or why should I feed the people that work at McDonald's and chose to have unprotected sex and had a child? I don't need to have empathy for someone had opportunities and choose to disregard them. Also @beach2thebay your mother chose to break the cycle and that's great much respect to her for bringing you and your brothers up right, but your cousins had a choice just like your mother did. They choose to stay and become part of this vicious cycle.
My cousins didn't know they had a choice. College wasn't even feasible where they came from because no one near them has ever done it. Unfortunately, when my family moved we didn't see our cousins as much and couldn't be an example to them. Plus, when you're surrounded by gang life and drugs it's very hard to go against the grain. You have to join a gang just to not get jumped by other gangs sometimes. I'm just saying there's a lot more to poverty than "that person's lazy and they need to get a job."

I'm not trying to get pity for my cousins. Just using them as an example of how living in the hood keeps people in the hood.
Apr 12, 2014 @ 14:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpikK9NZez8
Apr 12, 2014 @ 15:11
Apr 12, 2014 @ 15:56
Apr 12, 2014 @ 16:04

fuck the internet

Apr 12, 2014 @ 17:59
Literally the gayest nigga that I've ever seen....but he looks happy doe.
Apr 12, 2014 @ 18:10
I saw this on tv last night and all I could do was laugh. 2 big fuck ups on easy chances. 
Apr 12, 2014 @ 18:26
How did he get to college without learning who Achilles is? 
Apr 12, 2014 @ 19:03
or learning about the achilles tendon

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Apr 12, 2014 @ 20:07

*2Pac laugh*

Apr 12, 2014 @ 20:41
or learning about the achilles tendon
I bet the dude was nervous as hell, never know how I would think if I had the chance for a million bucks.
Apr 12, 2014 @ 21:57
Apr 12, 2014 @ 23:24

love watching these lol
Apr 13, 2014 @ 00:34

bro the end of that. awwww fuck hahaha that sucks so bad

pink like hamilton

Apr 13, 2014 @ 00:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnsgYVR1C4

•••

Apr 13, 2014 @ 00:57
Artwork of a DMT trip done by Alex Grey when he was under the influence of it. 
Apr 13, 2014 @ 01:06
Since when the fuck do you spin dice? Aren't you supposed to roll them? lmao
Apr 13, 2014 @ 01:07
if you dont wanna watch a 240p video
skip to 1:34 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGcMYWT30XQ

ig quinnandres

Apr 13, 2014 @ 01:40
Artwork of a DMT trip done by Alex Grey when he was under the influence of it. 
Damn, this is almost exactly how I felt when I tried salvia. I felt like I was floating away into outer space and I was getting bigger and bigger, like I could hold the planet. And I felt like I was watching myself through scenes, like on tv in a square/ window shape.
Apr 13, 2014 @ 02:15

Apr 13, 2014 @ 03:28

I like Polo and stuff.

Apr 13, 2014 @ 03:43
I laughed so hard I screamed. Holy fuck. EPIC LAUGHS
Apr 13, 2014 @ 03:59
on the spot dice spin

a chill less

They couldve still let him win though, nobody said you have to pronounce it right anyway
Apr 13, 2014 @ 04:30
I agree pronunciation shouldn't matter. They probably didn't let him win for being a dumb ass though. They were like "nah we can't have this dumb nigga using a million dollars to make stupid decisions."
Apr 13, 2014 @ 05:22
This bitch..
blushing

I like Polo and stuff.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0