hype cog

[Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II

Dec 10, 2013 @ 20:31
Yung lean is absolute trash I can't even understand what he's saying & his image is lame

Let me see those downvotes

Dec 10, 2013 @ 20:37
 info on that black/white/green nike jacket he had on though
Dec 10, 2013 @ 20:41

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Dec 10, 2013 @ 20:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
Foreal though. Is this really talent. Maybe yall giving him  more credit than he deserves. Props to the beat maker and video editor  but lyrically Cmon son...
its about progression. his early shit was garbage but now he's getting his shit together, watch out for this yungin forreal, he gonna make it hurt. 

Dec 10, 2013 @ 20:48
He got hands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRD8cP35LVc
Dec 10, 2013 @ 23:39
Dec 10, 2013 @ 23:55
Foreal though. Is this really talent. Maybe yall giving him  more credit than he deserves. Props to the beat maker and video editor  but lyrically Cmon son...
its about progression. his early shit was garbage but now he's getting his shit together, watch out for this yungin forreal, he gonna make it hurt. 
He's still garbage!! Just with better production value behind his shit

im not knocking dudes hustle though, if I could make a living making trash raps & wasting beats I'd do it

Dec 11, 2013 @ 00:05
He got hands
lol what a whack ass fight . . dude is like 3 inches taller then the other guy, barkin all loud and shit, and didn't even go in like he should have . . 5/10
Dec 11, 2013 @ 00:10
Alot of rappers aren't lyrical though, even ones that people claim are..
Dec 11, 2013 @ 00:15
This is very dope to be honest. The video especially, Lean has some sick producers around him, Yung Sherman is that guy
Dec 11, 2013 @ 00:16
This is whack 

Niggas only like this bullshit because of the hype. I hate this new "shit rapper, we must like him because hes shit and hes the new LIl B swag"

Only Lil B has mastered that, because it is actually him and how he is.

Its like how these grown ass men like Jay-z, Kanye whoever copying 15-18 year olds (Kids) like chief Keef just because they want to be in. 

Fuck outta here

- Tracy Jackson
Lol
Dec 11, 2013 @ 00:30
This is whack 

Niggas only like this bullshit because of the hype. I hate this new "shit rapper, we must like him because hes shit and hes the new LIl B swag"

Its like how these grown ass men like Jay-z, Kanye whoever copying 15-18 year olds (Kids) like chief Keef just because they want to be in. 

Fuck outta here

- Tracy Jackson

yepmhm

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Dec 11, 2013 @ 00:31
Yeah lots of rappers aren't lyrical but they're entertaining. I gave yung lean a chance, listened to one of his tapes front to back. He's not entertaining lyrically. His beats are hot and his videos are kinda unique & I guess in the age of tumblr that's all you really need

Dec 11, 2013 @ 00:45

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Dec 11, 2013 @ 00:59

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Dec 11, 2013 @ 01:12
This dude is a joke now too. And I thought Don't Like was an amazing track. I don't know what the hell he's doing now

Dec 11, 2013 @ 01:30

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

Dec 11, 2013 @ 01:33
Yeah lots of rappers aren't lyrical but they're entertaining. I gave yung lean a chance, listened to one of his tapes front to back. He's not entertaining lyrically. His beats are hot and his videos are kinda unique & I guess in the age of tumblr that's all you really need

"Louis duffle bag filled with heroin"- Yung Lean smokeyface

Dec 11, 2013 @ 01:50
Lmao this song got me laughin so hard this dude just makes fun about how rap isnt even about the lyrics. 
say the dumbest shit and throw on a fresh yung chop beat n niggas will eat it up
Dec 11, 2013 @ 02:58
Dec 11, 2013 @ 03:12
Dec 11, 2013 @ 03:15
This is whack 

Niggas only like this bullshit because of the hype. I hate this new "shit rapper, we must like him because hes shit and hes the new LIl B #"

Fuck outta here

- Tracy Jackson

yepmhm
Damn i broke my 2 month no fap streak for this!

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Dec 11, 2013 @ 03:25
I won't lie alot of the time his lyrics are poor, his flow is poor and his delivery is poor. He's improved to mediocre now but yeah for me the production takes his tracks a long way.

I prefer listening to Yung sherman and Yung Gud's instrumentals anyway. If it wasn't for Lean though I wouldnt have known about them.
Dec 11, 2013 @ 03:28
Dec 11, 2013 @ 04:56

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Dec 11, 2013 @ 04:57
This is whack 

Fuck outta here

- Tracy Jackson

yepmhm
wow tracy your so fly swag

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Dec 11, 2013 @ 05:20

this guy
Dec 11, 2013 @ 07:18
Dec 11, 2013 @ 07:41
There was an app on the DS where you could make animations like that.. I'd spend hours getting high watching those lol

Dec 11, 2013 @ 07:44
that yung lean song is heat lol

•••

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0