hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

HB … WE IN DIS!! Vol. Make this niga KONY famous!

Mar 09, 2012 @ 00:41
Mar 09, 2012 @ 01:48
This is ultimately a good thing as it is bringing awareness to the issue. Who cares if its been going on for a while better now then never. Its funny how much the word "hipster" is getting thrown around now..

burr

Mar 09, 2012 @ 01:55
From the first page in this thread:






haha this had me dying
Mar 09, 2012 @ 01:58

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

Inactive User

Mar 09, 2012 @ 02:00


lol i love this. i hope she gets raped one day and someone says exactly this to her.



link her tumblr doe i think she chnged her name
Mar 09, 2012 @ 02:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_DglhKf44&feature=player_embedded


damn..
Mar 09, 2012 @ 02:47
Just checked out the KONY online store. Invisible children is SOLD OUT of everything. T-shirts, posters, and action kits. That's a lot of money. I just hope it goes to the right cause
Mar 09, 2012 @ 03:02
fuck museveni
Mar 09, 2012 @ 03:28
invisble child is a shit organization, don't buy shit from them
Mar 09, 2012 @ 03:28
Just checked out the KONY online store. Invisible children is SOLD OUT of everything. T-shirts, posters, and action kits. That's a lot of money. I just hope it goes to the right cause
Only 35% of the profit is going for the cause, the remaining 65% will be put to marketing, advertising, etc

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

Mar 09, 2012 @ 03:29
Just checked out the KONY online store. Invisible children is SOLD OUT of everything. T-shirts, posters, and action kits. That's a lot of money. I just hope it goes to the right cause
Only 35% of the profit is going for the cause, the remaining 65% will be put to marketing, advertising, etc


they spent a million on "traveling" Last year

Inactive User

Mar 09, 2012 @ 08:22
I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY HB NIGGAZ SALTY??
ITS LIKE WE SUPPORTIN JOSEPH KONY NOW!
THE SUPPORT HAS BEEN ENORMOUS, THE ICC CANT IGNORE THIS KINDA SUPPORT!
50 MILL VIEWS IN 48 HRS
DIDDY IN DIS ...
BIEBER IN DIS ...
RHIANNA IN DIS ...
OPRAH IN DIS ..

AND BEST OF ALL ... SOULJA IN DIS ..
http://youtu.be/tY5cG0OM3Is
LOL (props Jozeph)


STOP KONY! .. SWAG!SWAG!
Mar 09, 2012 @ 10:43

017shop.ca

Mar 09, 2012 @ 15:52
I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY HB NIGGAZ SALTY??
ITS LIKE WE SUPPORTIN JOSEPH KONY NOW!
THE SUPPORT HAS BEEN ENORMOUS, THE ICC CANT IGNORE THIS KINDA SUPPORT!
50 MILL VIEWS IN 48 HRS
DIDDY IN DIS ...
BIEBER IN DIS ...
RHIANNA IN DIS ...
OPRAH IN DIS ..

AND BEST OF ALL ... SOULJA IN DIS ..
http://youtu.be/Ym5udWPWbgA
LOL (props Jozeph)


STOP KONY! .. SWAG!SWAG!


You're such a fuckin idiot sheep. stfu and do your research.
Mar 09, 2012 @ 21:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22_-wHEjNfI

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

Mar 09, 2012 @ 22:02

Konye



Mar 09, 2012 @ 22:48

Instagram: abdiasphotog

Mar 09, 2012 @ 23:19
I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY HB NIGGAZ SALTY??


Have you not read up on kony 2012 though homie? It's pretty obvious why people are salty. You might be thinking, so what at the end of the day the intentions are right, nigs should stop over thinking it and criticizing it, a helping hand is a helping hand. Shit isn't that simple though, if kony was actually going to help I would be down, but theres so much real shit you can do in the world to help people, why choose an organization that will give your money to another corrupt group, why choose to help through an organization that only gives 31% of the donations, why choose to help through an organization with a history of fuckery, why choose to help through an organization that is so unlikely to reach their goal, and if they do it will accomplish NOTHING? These are the facts, im not happy about them, but its real. If you're really about that why don't you get hands on and volunteer at some schools or take a community service trip instead of throwing your money down the drain blindly?
Mar 09, 2012 @ 23:27
^^I fucks with this statement.
Mar 10, 2012 @ 00:37
Mar 10, 2012 @ 00:44
You guys are a bunch of toys only reason this shit is introduced now is because they just found out Uganda has hugeeee oil reserves or obamas gonna use this to his political advantage and everyons gonna wanna re elect him once he "stops" kony funny shit is he hasnt been in Uganda since 03 and people in Uganda say hes already dead

Inactive User

Mar 10, 2012 @ 01:52
Have you not read up on kony 2012 though homie? It's pretty obvious why people are salty. You might be thinking, so what at the end of the day the intentions are right, nigs should stop over thinking it and criticizing it, a helping hand is a helping hand. Shit isn't that simple though, if kony was actually going to help I would be down, but theres so much real shit you can do in the world to help people, why choose an organization that will give your money to another corrupt group, why choose to help through an organization that only gives 31% of the donations, why choose to help through an organization with a history of fuckery, why choose to help through an organization that is so unlikely to reach their goal, and if they do it will accomplish NOTHING? These are the facts, im not happy about them, but its real. If you're really about that why don't you get hands on and volunteer at some schools or take a community service trip instead of throwing your money down the drain blindly?


K, you make a valid point, I aint no illiterate niga, Iv done the research, heard the debates and concluded that i aint advocating the tactics of the KONY12 campaign to make gwap through merchandise and other bullshit from this niga killin little kids.

But you cant fault their social media tactics, which i do agree with. Through 1 viral video, not only do people know where Uganda is on a map! but they spread awareness of what else is also going on with other organisations and other causes.

Damn! can't you see now how charities like Oxfam and Barnardos will benefit from this? Now other charities be usin Kony12 as a platform on how best to raise awareness for their own campaigns.
This is the advantage of Kony12 which other nigas cant see. through the positive and negative criticism and the power of the web, people in the future will do their own research to help a campaign of their choice. This was not the case in the past, people didnt discuss this shit, they saw a charity and helped without having informed knowledge

Im still backing this campaign cause this niga Kony needs face up to his crimes.
This niga is no different to other men who have been convicted for war crimes. Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosevic, Nazi officials in the Nuremburg trail, Jean kambanda ect. Yet so many have not stood trail or been caught.
This is why the Kony campaign is useful as now the international community cant ignore this campaign and hopefully help get him and other people indicted by the ICC to stand trail sooner rather than later.
I lost someone close to me but they never caught the murderer, so this shit hit me emotionally. this is why i dont give a fuck about merchandise or all the other bullshit as long as victims get their own peace of mind.
Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:51
well don't you guys feel retarded
Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:19
lol niggas need to get over it, every second you thinkin bout Kony is a second you NOT thinkin bout that breadery

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Inactive User

Mar 13, 2012 @ 07:43
Invisible Children addressing the hate ...
Mar 13, 2012 @ 18:47
There are so many other worthwhile charities and humanitarian efforts in the world. Rather than supporting YET ANOTHER MILITARY INTERVENTION BY THE U.S., why not fully educate yourself on the subject.

This is the worst type of bandwagoning ever.

IG: @saurier.co

Mar 13, 2012 @ 19:06
YO BRUH NIGGAZ LUV TO WAGON ITS DAT NEW TREND bruh, niggaz feel like jesus when they share links and raise awareness and do nothing.
Mar 13, 2012 @ 20:08
Originally posted by Inactive User


/dead

Inactive User

Mar 13, 2012 @ 20:45
YO BRUH NIGGAZ LUV TO WAGON ITS DAT NEW TREND bruh, niggaz feel like jesus when they share links and raise awareness and do nothing.


AYO BUTT CHEEKS U TALKIN BOUT ME?? BITCH NIGA U TALKIN BOUT WAGONS .. AND U ON ONE RIGHT NOW ... RETARDED NIGA.
I AINT GNA PREACH LIKE LAST TIME COZ I CAN TELL U FUCK BOI! ... OL INSECURE HIPSTER LOOKIN ASS NIGA, FUCK OUTTA HERE
Mar 13, 2012 @ 20:49
AYO BRUH WHY YOU CALLING ME BUTT CHEEKS BRUH YOU GAY NIGGA. WHAT WAGON AM I ON THE FUCK YO MOMMA WAGON AYY HELL YEA BRUH. PREACH WHAT SHIT THAT YALL DUMB AS FUCK AND BLINDLY FOLLOW STUFF THAT LOOK LIKE DEM NIGGAZ R TRYING TO HELP DAM BOI U TRIPLE A.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.