HB … WE IN DIS!! Vol. Make this niga KONY famous!

Mar 07, 2012 @ 03:41
OBVS DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO

SMH... I watched the video. This is a good cause. However, this is another case of American naivete. We think by removing one man the entire problem stops. It's deeper than that. This is a cultural problem. Kony is certainly not alone in his regime either.

I hate to be that cynical nigga but the reality is this is going to be something white hipsters cling to for a couple months and nothing more will become of it. I wish this handsome casper nigga the best of luck though.

It just worries me when I see his face in a poster next to Osama Bin Laden (a CIA agent and myth invented to brainwash and scare Americans) and Hitler. Surely the comparisons are justified it's just very sensationalized and flashy and I hope this campaign doesn't become another failed example of groupthink and mindlessness and actually accomplishes something.

The problem is, if the US Govt. really cared they would've sent Special Forces and not advisors. Advisors don't do jack shit. They need to demand more than that, because places like Africa don't have any rules. It's no mans land.

Also, I love the fact this nigga is charging 30.00 for the kit. Genius. He's going to get rich off of these niggas. This reminds me of that bullshit several years ago with the concerts dedicating to ending global warming and they ended up making billions off of it and doing jack shit. Again, this is just hipster bullshit to make money. God bless this dude, but come on yall, don't be so naive.

Not saying this in an asshole tone, just straightforward, don't be a hipster. I get what you are saying, but be cynical of your own trend of thoughts too. I first heard about the child army in Uganda my freshman year of high school when all these white kids were hyped up on the Invisible Children movement, and that was 5 years ago. I don't think it will necessarily just be forgotten about. Not to mention I think it was just last year that the US actually did take some action about it (I can't remember what and I haven't watched the video yet).

Also, it's not just a cultural problem necessarily. Sometimes when you have as desperate a situation as the one the Ugandans live in, all it takes is one evil man to capitalize on it. Take Germany for example. Hitler rose to power because he unified and restored a country whose economy was in the shitter. He took Germany from being a country whose money was worth more as paper than as currency to being one of the world powers in 10 years, and the people loved him for that. He then used his power to commit genocide. After WWII, when he and his regime were wiped out, Germany went back to normal. Nazism didn't become a cultural thing; it basically just disappeared with Hitler.
Mar 07, 2012 @ 03:56
Fuck yeah! Im supportin this shit. Africa rots away and no one speaks up. Finnally smokeyface
420 is gonna be redic

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Mar 07, 2012 @ 04:00
I think you completely neglected the fact that advisers were being sent PRIOR to the movement. This is the first ever time the people have attempted to determine what their government does. And the American government doesn't want another Occupy Movement due to this Kony shit. I don't think you guys realize how much power we have now thanks to social networking and media. You probably have more people on facebook than there are in senate. It's a different time now and this is the FIRST time there has been a proper demand from the people toward their government. This movement has close to hundreds of thousands people all around the world petitioning against their government against an issue that is IMPOSSIBLE for any politician to deny. You also have to think we're in election season. This is an easy topic that both parties can support to gain them the younger crowd. It is very black/white. And i'm not saying it is garunteed to work. It's only going to work is we all support it and don't have cynical skeptics like you running around telling people it won't work. We're far more connected than we were when previous yet similar events were happening in the world. Imagine if 9/11 happened in 2012? Things would be WAY different. How it was covered, how people would support each other. How it'd be funded, how fast people would be updated, etc... This is a new era and like it's stated at the beginning of the video this is a social experiment. You can sit back do nothing and say "yeah it won't work" or throw your wood into the fire and see how big it gets.

& this isnt a money issues, it's really what happens when everyone is aware. If the whole nation is aware it will be funded by the government not out of your pocket.

free max b 2013

Mar 07, 2012 @ 04:01

sent directly to dat blond nigga from Joseph Kony himself

FPM - MUCKFATH

Inactive User

Mar 07, 2012 @ 04:08
WOW these are some great arguments ...

Omar remember what MLK said:
"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase"

"The revolution is made through human beings .... but individuals must forge their revolutionary spirit day by day" - Che Guevara

Donate: https://invisiblechildren.secure.force.com/pmtx/donations_kony2012?id=70170000000jpDA

Buy Kit: http://invisiblechildrenstore.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/kony-kit
Mar 07, 2012 @ 04:20
Honestly I just wish that a couple philanthropist billionaires would get together, hire a small mercenary army, and pay them to capture Kony and hand deliver him to the Ugandans and let them decide what to do with him. Or just kill him, either way.
Mar 07, 2012 @ 04:21
Yeah because now you're blaming one movement for undermining others? No. It's one movement based on stopping one problem. Which is better than bitching about every fucking possible situation you can while doing nothing... IE. you. You just proved my point with the 1993 Newsweek. That was in 1993 he sent them in. This is 2012 and it's far more drastic of a situation for Obama to do, yet it has far more publicity from the people. I don't even understand what you're trying to argue other than the fact you're a hipster and against whatever everyone else is doing, lol... Like this isn't a movement to make satanism cool this is a movement to take down a war criminal I don't understand how you can argue against it... But I guess you're too cool to do what everyone else is doing.

free max b 2013

Mar 07, 2012 @ 04:24
Im definitely all for this cause,
time will tell if it works out though
Mar 07, 2012 @ 04:24
damn saw the whole video made me really want to get involved and help these people
Mar 07, 2012 @ 04:35
There will always be that one nigga that tries to stop people from coming together.
It's easier to help this cause then go against it Omar. It won't hurt you supporting it. We might not be able to help all of Africa, but even if we can help take a couple child soldiers away from this man, then thats better than nothing.
Mar 07, 2012 @ 04:38
When I talked about satanism Omar, I meant there is no debate what he's doing is wrong. And when I talked about you proving my point about the 1993 shit... That proves that we can influence what our politicians do. Yet with humbug dudes like you we aint going nowhere. Especially when you're smart just all grinchy n shit.

free max b 2013

Mar 07, 2012 @ 04:41
There will always be that one nigga that tries to stop people from coming together.
It's easier to help this cause then go against it Omar. It won't hurt you supporting it. We might not be able to help all of Africa, but even if we can help take a couple child soldiers away from this man, then thats better than nothing.

Preach my homie, it's all a good cause dawg
Mar 07, 2012 @ 05:10
right on hope they behead this nigga.
Mar 07, 2012 @ 05:15
Hipsters should go and kill him. We have to invade Iran, not Africa.
Mar 07, 2012 @ 05:22
I need that video to the person falling out of the BMW.

I want to see the world burn

Mar 07, 2012 @ 05:25
smh just another situation created by the government to take our minds off of problems that are in America.
sure this guy is bad, sure someone should stop him.
if only we tried to create a movement like this against things that are happening in america.
America supports so many "revolutions" in other countries.
but we Americans should be supporting our own revolution.

touche american government, touche

www.headhunterla.com

Mar 07, 2012 @ 05:34
id lmao if this some how started WW3 and put the world in some post apocalyptic fallout2 shit then E.Ts came down and revealed to the surviving populations that it was a experiment watched by an entire unified galaxy to see how far genetically engineered apes could get then wiped us out and restarted the entire experiment on another planet

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

Inactive User

Mar 07, 2012 @ 05:59

*DEAD*

This is making progress ... can anyone actually make contact with any of the key policy and culture makers??

Damn .. where i2onnel??
Mar 07, 2012 @ 06:17
So is Kony the good or bad guy in all of this

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

Mar 07, 2012 @ 07:11
Mar 07, 2012 @ 07:13
Kony is fucked anyways old news LRA ain't even shit now
http://ilto.wordpress.com/2006/11/02/the-visible-problem-with-invisible-children/
and invisible children is shady as fuck charity organization
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Children_Inc#Criticisms

Fucking white people trying to be nice when it was themselves who put Africa in the state they are now fucking white people.

Inactive User

Mar 07, 2012 @ 07:48
Nigga, its not even that theyre trying to say, they are trying to unite people for a cause, give us a voice...niggas need to look into it more.
Mar 07, 2012 @ 07:51
Fucking white people trying to be nice when it was themselves who put Africa in the state they are now fucking white people.

I mean it's still a good cause and all but pretty much this.
People get mad hyped to play white savior, living out Pocahontas and Last Samurai fantasies and shit.
Mar 07, 2012 @ 07:57
I didn't know they were sent prior to the movement, but if that's true, it is irrelevant. Again, you're wrong. This isn't the first time the govt. has acted on the behalf of the populace. Operation Restore Hope in 1993. The whole reason Clinton authorized Delta Force, SOAR, and the Rangers to go in was because of a picture on the cover of Newsweek of a starving kid suffering during a famine. People spoke up about it and guess what? He sent a task force. That was 19 years ago. Somalia is still just as horrible if not worse than it was. That operation by and large was considered a disaster and it's one of the reasons the US refuses to deploy combatants to Africa ever again. The US is extremely hesitant to send forces Africa because of the stigma attached to that situation.

I'm not saying it won't, i just want people to understand it probably won't and if it does, don't be fucking losers and pretend the situation stopped existing (i.e. no more shit about Somalia, Sudan, or Sierra Leonne). Also what i'm saying: there is more than just this issue going on in Africa, if you're going only bring light to one, bring light to them all.

ERRYBODY NEEDS TO FALL OFF BUDDYOMAR'S DICK
man speaks so many words of wisdom right now it aint even funny.

like yeah this is good in the short term and people are fucking dying and it would help to accomplish this but look it's a whole system of western imperialism and violent economics that lead to this type of shit. so you take down kony...so what? africa still gonna be fucked up. we do this then we gonna go back to being oblivious to this shit and not give a fuck about it and be complicit in the whole system. yeah it's an important issue and i'm all for stopping this guy but instead of making kony the big name we should be trying to highlight the system that breeds these types of fucked up situations.

aside from that i woner who the fuck is making the guns this man is using right now? probably some mofo in the west.

fuck it tho kill kony still
Mar 07, 2012 @ 08:34

Shut your dumb ass the fuck up. You're not even generalizing a fucking race you're generalizing a fucking colour. You're mad ignorant dude, just log the fuck off.

free max b 2013

Mar 07, 2012 @ 08:43
dawg i'm mad ignant dawg dat white privilege, dat sensitization, dat imperialism, dem white boi. mad ignant, dat western power, dat ignant.

pew pew pew pew ignant bullets incoming
Mar 07, 2012 @ 08:44

we in dis. 2012.

Inactive User

Mar 07, 2012 @ 08:44
http://ilto.wordpress.com/2006/11/02/the-visible-problem-with-invisible-children/

Zeeks, i read that blog and 80% that is said is the kinda resentment i hear from africans that come to america .... they see a cause towards africa and instantly pour hate all over it because of their animosity to how they were/are being treated whilst being in America.
My auntie said the other night "why Africa .. they think we are the only poor ones?". Instead of backing a cause or charity, they send money back home to their families/friends without considering other ways of helping their country with that money. This is a social problem for africans in america that needs to be addressed.

YES CERTAIN white individuals caused the partition, but CERTAIN white individuals today, through their humanity are tryna make things right.
99% of problems TODAY are from fellow Africans. The level of corruption is immense, eduction in some parts is terrible and from my own experience the biggest problem, bigger than KONY is disease, aka maleria, HIV ect.

But its taking steps like raising awareness of this and other issues that creates a snowball effect where other issues are addressed aswell ... Rome wasn't built in a day.

AKA buddy is right and the haters are wrong. Yall can hate a smart nigga keeping it trill but buddy brigayde will never fail you feel me? #BUDDYBRIGAYDE #OYOYBOYZ #FUCKYALLNIKKAS

Omar im disappointed, you still my niga, but how can YOU of all HB members criticise a non-profit organisation when your up here #OYOYBOYZ #BUDDYBRIGAYDE ...visit my website, help a fellow HB niga tencarloadsofhardboneniggasnohomo.blogspot.com CLICK ON THEM ADVERTS SO I GET PAID lookin ass niga!??
is lookin at hard bone nigas a better cause than bringin justice to nigas that have lost entire families because of 1 man? SMFH.

People lets help a worthy cause or create one

Donate: https://invisiblechildren.secure.force.com/pmtx/donations_kony2012?id=70170000000jpDA
Buy Kit: http://invisiblechildrenstore.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/kony-kit
Mar 07, 2012 @ 08:46
the more i see this on facebook. the less i care
Mar 07, 2012 @ 08:54

Zeeks, i read that blog and 80% that is said is the kinda resentment i hear from africans that come to america .... they see a cause towards africa and instantly pour hate all over it because of their animosity to how they were/are being treated whilst being in America.
My auntie said the other night "why Africa .. they think we are the only poor ones?". Instead of backing a cause or charity, they send money back home to their families/friends without considering other ways of helping their country with that money. This is a social problem for africans in america that needs to be addressed.

YES CERTAIN white individuals caused the partition, but CERTAIN white individuals today, through their humanity are tryna make things right.
99% of problems TODAY are from fellow Africans. The level of corruption is immense, eduction in some parts is terrible and from my own experience the biggest problem, bigger than KONY is disease, aka maleria, HIV ect.

But its taking steps like raising awareness of this and other issues that creates a snowball effect where other issues are addressed aswell ... Rome wasn't built in a day.

AKA buddy is right and the haters are wrong. Yall can hate a smart nigga keeping it trill but buddy brigayde will never fail you feel me? #BUDDYBRIGAYDE #OYOYBOYZ #FUCKYALLNIKKAS

Omar im disappointed, you still my niga, but how can YOU of all HB members criticise a non-profit organisation when your up here #OYOYBOYZ #BUDDYBRIGAYDE ...visit my website, help a fellow HB niga tencarloadsofhardboneniggasnohomo.blogspot.com CLICK ON THEM ADVERTS SO I GET PAID lookin ass niga!??
is lookin at hard bone nigas a better cause than bringin justice to nigas that have lost entire families because of 1 man? SMFH.

People lets help a worthy cause or create one

Yea, ill agree on the African-american hating animosity and honestly i don't know how to respond to that, but still majority of people just jumping on the wagon its like they just realized there were child soldiers just now... and it's very annoying. I'm all the cause for trying to help other countries out and stuff, But how you going to help others when you can't even help your own kind in your own country? I'd rather pay for a charity that tries to fix up all the problems at home first then give to one that fixes up other countries.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0