hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums will be freezing on July 31st 2017. Threads and posts will still be available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

Galaxy Ghost

Inactive User

Feb 26, 2012 @ 00:19
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Feb 26, 2012 @ 00:47
Thank you Galaxy Ġhost McFly.
Feb 26, 2012 @ 01:13
so honored that you did this

www.meettheconnect.us | Connect | instagram @connectclothing

Feb 26, 2012 @ 01:14
your my idol

nahh mean?

I'm much different dog

Feb 26, 2012 @ 01:14
Feb 26, 2012 @ 01:20
pause @28 this nigga can afford some mcfly and the galaxy but cant afford a clean white bedsheet!? I can see the piss stains nigga eww

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Feb 26, 2012 @ 02:02
ghost

teach me how u so trill swag

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Feb 26, 2012 @ 02:05
pause @28 this nigga can afford some mcfly and the galaxy but cant afford a clean white bedsheet!? I can see the piss stains nigga eww

lmaooooooooooooo
Feb 26, 2012 @ 02:32
Cawps Galaxys
Enters various Karma Loop Contests wearing the same damm galaxys
Request votes from HB
HB we in dis
Get dicked by Karma Loop
Cawps new Nike limited editions for process to be repeated

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Feb 26, 2012 @ 02:36

Feb 26, 2012 @ 04:10
Feb 26, 2012 @ 04:33
WTF is this shit.

I want to see the world burn

Feb 26, 2012 @ 06:02
damn ghost

free max b 2013

Feb 26, 2012 @ 06:08
no i dont know what ya mean

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

Feb 26, 2012 @ 06:10
ghost ain't playing

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Feb 26, 2012 @ 06:30
Good thing it was a cardboard box. Nah mean?

"You're so cool, that I'ma call you a culo..."

Feb 26, 2012 @ 06:53
LMFAO this guy is just a try hard. "Nur Meen??"
Feb 26, 2012 @ 07:08
you should speak using your normal dialect those "nah meens" sound awkward as hell. respect for the charity donations.

LMFAO
Feb 26, 2012 @ 07:24

lmaooooooooooooo

hahahahaha

Anti-social(media)

Feb 26, 2012 @ 07:50
dead@

"auahhahh uhuh uh i'm going through a transformation"
Feb 26, 2012 @ 08:54
LMAO thank you ghost gawd

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

Feb 26, 2012 @ 09:10
Foams are really fucking ugly imo. Looks like an L to me.

Please talk like you have sense. nah meen brap brap

free osama. young steak dinner. @anthonynoire

Feb 26, 2012 @ 11:12
ghost lost his damn mind after KL fucked him over.
Feb 26, 2012 @ 17:44
east coast nigga, but how trill is this
Feb 26, 2012 @ 19:10
JOINING THA GHOST CLAN

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Inactive User

Feb 26, 2012 @ 19:52
Yo... I actually have a funny ass story about what happened at the line. lol. trust me it was jokes as fuck. i'm died from it

i'll post it later, today for sure, max wait time would be after the all-star game. i shoulda taken pics of dude
Feb 26, 2012 @ 20:00
did a nigga jusOH AOHAOHHH OHHH OHH I'M GOING THROUGH A TRANSFORMATION naw mean

btw nigga you worse than lil b's cameraman you think u cool sum shit tryna manual focus?
Feb 26, 2012 @ 20:30

yolo
Feb 26, 2012 @ 20:32
buy shoes.... name yourself after them
wear a certain denim.... name yourself after it

Inactive User

Feb 27, 2012 @ 03:17
So my dude nigga me on Tuesday asking if I wanted to go to the West Island with him on Thursday to go to our dude's crib. I wasn't sure cuz I had a bunch of shit to do, and the West Island is far... I hate going there.

He texted me the next day (Tuesday) asking if I wanted to go, and I was like ok fine, whatever.

The plan was we meet up the guy's workplace, and we gon whip it to West Island from there.
So we meet dude up, we in the whip, we blassin music n we vibing on some shit.

During the ride, we went from talking about everything from how it's gonna start snowing again the next day, to music, making beats, dude's brother who's a rapper, me managing Lysick, to fashion, the blogging game, and bitches.

For the most part, we were talking about bitches though. That's a subject I can't bring up on here though (in regards to the details of the convo of course)

We at dude's crib, and we do everything from making beats, continuing our convo about bitches, and my dude talking about this famous fashion blogger from my city... who basically runs the entire East Coast and makes sure to cut off any other competitor from the East. He explained in detail how dude fucked up his dude's shit, and to be quite honest, I support my boy putting that famous dude outta business. It'll be hard but I'ma support. And for security purposes I aint gon mention dude's name but if any of yall follow fashion blogs you prolly know who it is.

We end up watching Linsanity vs. the Heat. Kind of disappointing game to be honest. After that, we were lke iite lets dip

All of a sudden my boy is like "yo you know about them galaxy foams?"
I'm like "yeah, them ugly ass shits" "you know they coming out tonight? [name] is in line, he camping for them"

He proceeds to show me a twitpic of the campsite

He asks us, "you guys wanna check it out?" We're like lets check it out

So we go to the joint, there's mad people. The foams are a midnight release and it was around 11:30pm.
Some dudes been there from the morning of the previous day, over 24 hours. The first guy in line already put up a listing of the foams on eBay before getting to the store. His bid was the one mad people saw that went to 25k, 70k, and eventually 99k. We know now that he got trolled and he'll have to re-list his pair.

So the store owner comes out,
he talks n shit blah blah blah and he explains how it'll be 3 ppl at a time entering the store,
and how after all the pairs are sold, there'll be 1 available for live auction. He then talks about how it's "Galaxy" themed he thought of how it would be cool to donate the auction money to a make a wish foundation thing, and was like, but he knows a girl that was diagnosed with cancer, but she beat it, so she's a surviving cancer amputee patient. He was like he knows her so why not donate the money to her. And of course, she was there with her mother while he was saying that.

I look at my boys like time for me to win this shit.. ima get the galaxy foams without camping or waiting in line.

The dude that we know who was in line was like 30th or something. I tell my boy like, yo man, ima have this instagram exclusive for you my nigga, ima win this shit. So we all laugh n shit.

Dawg, when I say this shit took a long time... like the first 3 dudes went in to cop their pairs, they come out in like 25 mins,I was buggin the fuck out, it's cold as fuck outside, niggas got school the next day (not me cuz I was on my study break aka spring break to you young niggas), so Im walking around like fuck is going on here??

My nigga is like yo fuck this lets just dip, i'm like nah man be patient this'll be cool...
So we waiting man, this shit took mighty long.

So while I was waiting some funny things happened...

1) This tall ass white kid approaches me and asks me, "is that real??" I thought he was asking me about my Don C Snakeskin Strapback... I was about to answer about that, n he's just like "Your bag" (I had on a Louis Vuitton Montsouris GM) and I just paused for a second like ....... ( i took that pause cuz in my head I'm like fuck wrong with this nigga??? is u serious my nigga??) and I say "yes...." but I couldn't control my voice because of my reaction was automatically an irritated reaction, so I said that shit annoyingly and irritatedly.

2) This 1 long haired pinoy in a touque/beanie in grey jogging pants and cool grey 11s was calling so many people, mostly family members, and he was pitching them the idea of him copping the galaxy foams, winning them from the auction, and selling them on ebay for 2gz... Whole night he was asking them to transfer money to his account. He was able to accumulate $300 total from his fam members. Then he was at 1 last call and he was on the phone for 20 mins with dude begging him to transfer funds, he was unsuccessful.

I found that shit ridiculously funny as fuck

3) ... Whole night I was hearing how there were some dudes from New York that drove here (to Montreal) to camp for these kicks... I was like ok whatever when I heard that. It didn't mean much to me... but hold on to that thought.

Cops came like wtf is going on here mad ppl lined up n shit. They go in the store after hearing and thinking like wtf this is ridiculous, so many people for shoes? Sacrificing time for shoes? They go in, they come out n I hear one of them saying "that shit is ugly" in French. lmfao

Ok so while this is happening...
a dude comes out like "FOR THOSE OF YALL THAT WANT THE GALAXY FOAMS, THERE ISN'T ANY LEFT, JUST LEAVE" and nigga walks off n goes to his ride... he was the last one to get a pair.
The reason why he said that was cuz people were in line for the Lebrons, Kobes, and KD's too... but when he said that a bunch of niggas left and there was only a few ppl left... but before mad ppl left this happened:

the 17th dude in line bought the last pair of Galaxy Concords... the 18th dude was the guy who drove all the way from New York to Montreal to camp. He was some pinoy dude....

Dawg... Listen up...

When I say you shoulda seen the look on his face...

This nigga was CRYYYYYYIIING... like on some FUNERAL shit, nigga's face was all of these put together:

SON I WAS WEAK, I WAS DIIIIIIED.. IM DIED.,, loooord

u dont understand man
dude was crying in line
went in the store crying
asked to make sure if that was the last pair
left the store crying
and walked to his whip crying
and drove off crying

that shit was fucking HILARIOUS i had to hide my face

So anyway, after everyone was done buying all their lebrons n kd's n all that shit, dude came out with the final pair of galaxy foams for auction,
1 dude right away said 300
im like iite who else? go go hurry up
someone like 400
im like ok who's next
someone said 500
im like anyone else?

it was pause for a minute..
i'm like ok, 600
someone said 700 i immediately say 800, n now everyone is looking at me, some dudes looking at me like they seen a ghost (no pun intended), someone said 900, i'm like 1000,

by this time, everyone whose a teen or 20s range is done with the bid, they just watching. i dont even know who the fuck was bidding against me cuz i was just looking at my shoes the whole time n raising the amount.

i got up to saying $1300 then i raised my head like
"you aint winnin bruh do you know who i am?" (2 of my boys just start dying of laughter n soon as I said that) "I'm Ghost McFly, I got 5gz (my outfit) on me riight now I aint losing" nigga said $1350 and I eventually ended up going to 1600

apparently, the dude that went up with me for that long was some kid's father, ne he apologized to his son for not winning, n he said "You're a good guy" to me, but idk how he looks like cuz I didn't see him or acknowledge his existence. The store owner congratulated me, I went to the 12 yr ol lil girl that survived from cancer, gave her a hug. I went in the store, paid, Im like one second, i go outside, bring my 2 boys in I'm like "yo come in son you gotta get dat instagram exclusive nahmean?"

my nigga was like "this nigga"

so we go in blah blah blah pics taken, dude opens up the shoebox, son my face went sour, I was like "wtf, ppl went crazy over THIS?!?" the shit is sooooooo ugly

then we dip, go into my dude's car, lmao, all my dudes is laughing like son, you made my day, you always make shit hilarious. u called it, u won the auction

im like yeah man, i got these whack ass joints just to have them and fuck all these so called sneakerheads, nobody does it bigger than I. then they were just quoting shit that they thought was funny that I said that night...

so yeah, that's it. just felt like sharing that witchyall.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0