hype cog

Shit that makes you say. "Ohhh shit, Im going to hell"

Feb 25, 2012 @ 06:47
I'd rather not post it.

SMFH...don't be a pussy nigga. Just fucking tell us. #NOTGAYJUSSCURIOUS #OYYOY #BUDDYBRIGAYDE

#NOMAR

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Feb 25, 2012 @ 06:49
thinking of ways to rape hot women I see in public places.
Im might just go to purgatory tho. Ive been cleansed by the 4 years of Catholic Education.
In the name of the father......

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Feb 25, 2012 @ 06:49
Feb 25, 2012 @ 06:51

chill son, 9/11 jokes are never funny no matter the circumstances

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Feb 25, 2012 @ 06:57
well I guess im going to hell then. lol
Feb 25, 2012 @ 07:03
Welp Toriko, thanks for ensuring my place next to Satan in the 9th Circle of Hell.
FUCK IT THO
"In Heaven all the Interesting people are missing"-Nietszche smokeyface

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Feb 25, 2012 @ 07:07
I'll see you there napolean smokeyface

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."- Mark Twain
Feb 25, 2012 @ 08:15

i lol'd. Hellbound
...wait...
nah this girls a fraud.
she going to heill
Feb 25, 2012 @ 08:49
probably this one time when in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time
Feb 25, 2012 @ 09:29
probably this one time when in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time

dude.. this shit sound like a normal beef to me. not something you would go to hell for
Feb 25, 2012 @ 10:12
Drewbacca
Feb 25, 2012 @ 10:20
andy i love how you can tell how old the quote is because of the blurped out nigga

omar, lol@ buddybrigade

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Feb 25, 2012 @ 11:15
Taking advantage of a mentally retarded 22 year old brother of one my niggas to........

Im I the only one who expected way worse?

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

Feb 25, 2012 @ 18:12

hahaha i remember this
Feb 25, 2012 @ 19:30
getting rich off CC financial aid

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

Inactive User

Feb 27, 2012 @ 16:24
getting rich off CC financial aid

CC?

Inactive User

Feb 27, 2012 @ 18:39
Taking advantage of a mentally retarded 22 year old brother of one my niggas to buy liquor. Nigga was talking about Lord of the Rings before he went into 7-11.

Buddy O, smh. Imagine how he felt.
Feb 27, 2012 @ 19:55
htttp://chaturbate.com

"aye you were looking mad fine in that purple swag video girl, that grill was pifff" - Anonymous

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0