hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Dec 09, 2012 @ 05:11
Naw bruh only fake yeezys and jays i cantbafford high fashun
Gotta buy a matching shirt and that would break the bank

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 05:11
No1 should care how much other hypebeasts dress. Dudes getting all angry cause another guy doesnt like his fit. This is the downfall of this site smh..
Dec 09, 2012 @ 05:14
I had no right

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 05:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
Naw he stupid stylein

You cant even talk to this guy

Cant even look in his direction cause he stylen on us

He aint matched in 6 years

He been stylen

He listen to new age polka he dont fuck with anything on the radio/internet

He birthed himself cause parents arent cool
yes thats true i am stylin on you infant sized nigga
Dec 09, 2012 @ 06:05
London still stylin on these bitchmade nikkas
Dec 09, 2012 @ 07:22
I feel like the mods don't even check this thread anymore. The fuck is all this bullshit? Disgusting.
Dec 09, 2012 @ 07:41
^ yea its wack. Same old back and forth and nothing new really.

Instagram: @joseprizal

Dec 09, 2012 @ 07:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
info on pants

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Dec 09, 2012 @ 08:04
Jesus Christ the last page just shows how many people signed in on here from 2011-2012. This shit is so pathetic now. Never thought HB would be headed towards complete shit like it is now.
Dec 09, 2012 @ 08:08
^ lol im just really here for the lulz the ____ female threads and the MP. But even the lulz isnt as funny anymore. So i guess its just the female thread and the MP

Instagram: @joseprizal

Dec 09, 2012 @ 09:50
@never_nervous
It would be better if off-topic would just get new mods. Old mods weren't active anymore and thats why they were demodded, or so I've been told
Might run for mod smokeyface

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Dec 09, 2012 @ 13:03
Young nigga can finally post again smokeyface Yung gawd won too

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Dec 09, 2012 @ 13:56
lol i really wish helgen was still here he'd ban these dipshits and internet thugs within 30 seconds 

i love u all

Dec 09, 2012 @ 14:05
Dec 09, 2012 @ 14:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol i really wish helgen was still here he'd ban these dipshits and internet thugs within 30 seconds 

But nigga is he still here? Naw. So the question is, what are YOU gonna do about it?

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Dec 09, 2012 @ 14:21

To go clubbing and spill a girl's drink onto her dress

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Dec 09, 2012 @ 14:52
smokeyface DaPark & Fibrelight

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Dec 09, 2012 @ 14:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
Strong first post

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Dec 09, 2012 @ 16:33
Ahh that last page was shitt lets complain on this page
Yall sum lil bitches
Real trap talk

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
Ahh that last page was shitt lets complain on this page

Yall sum lil bitches

Real trap talk
yo all u do is spam a fit thread. your life consists of other men hating your outfits, and you replying with some gayass response. u should reconsider where your life is going..
Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:02
Stay up my nigga

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
yo all u do is spam a fit thread. your life consists of other men hating your outfits, and you replying with some gayass response. u should reconsider where your life is going..
 I thought you were just tryna be an idiot because there's no way somebody who dresses like you should be saying shit to me.

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
 I thought you were just tryna be an idiot because there's no way somebody who dresses like you should be saying shit to me.
Here u go again talking bout how another dude dresses.. Dat sus life bruh fam,u really like talking bout other niggaz.
I post 1 fit on here, u be staying remembering how every guy tht posts here dresses? LMAO wow
Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
Here u go again talking bout how another dude dresses.. Dat sus life bruh fam,u really like talking bout other niggaz.

I post 1 fit on here, u be staying remembering how every guy tht posts here dresses? LMAO wow
I just think it's funny when fuckboys like you who dress like high schoolers and think you're really doing something discover hypebeast 5 years too late and start posting only to find out that nobody fucks with that shit anymore. 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
I just think it's funny when fuckboys like you who dress like high schoolers and think you're really doing something discover hypebeast 5 years too late and start posting only to find out that nobody fucks with that shit anymore. 
dat copy nd paste lyfestylesmokeyface
2009>2012smokeyface
Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
dat copy nd paste lyfestyle

2009>2012
yo all u do is spam a fit thread. your life consists of other men hating your outfits, and you replying with some gayass response. u should reconsider where your life is going..

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:26

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
 I thought you were just tryna be an idiot because there's no way somebody who dresses like you should be saying shit to me.
Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:29
dat copy nd paste lyfestyle smokeyface
2009<2012 smokeyface

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 09, 2012 @ 17:32
yo all u do is spam a fit thread. your life consists of other men hating your outfits, and you replying with some gayass response. u should reconsider where your life is going..
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.