hype cog

WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Inactive User

Aug 25, 2012 @ 01:34
and then boland wonders why people hate his faggot ass.. and then mods make some bullshit excuse to keep him around while he posts shit like that. the cycle shall continue smokeyface

Aww, gurl, you mad? Oh, well...
Aug 25, 2012 @ 01:36

yo bro i think ive seen you irl do you know D?

DEEEEZZZ NUTZZZZ NIGGA!! oops

It's ok, buddy..
Aug 25, 2012 @ 01:36
buddy omar = boland
Aug 25, 2012 @ 01:38

Just went to pick up my textbooks today.

Instagram: @patrickromain

Inactive User

Aug 25, 2012 @ 01:41

Nice thighs, dude. Do you have a phat booty, too?smokeyface
Aug 25, 2012 @ 01:43

Hey Boland, i bet you got dat juicy booty ready to blow up, you should post a pic yadamean?
I mean if you have it front it!
Aug 25, 2012 @ 01:51

Wu-Wear hat
Herringbone chain
Colours tee
Polo khakis
Retro Jordan 1 Low

yo bro i think ive seen you irl do you know D?

D who? Deez Nuts. Yee.

Free Big Lurch.

Aug 25, 2012 @ 01:51
still nobody has bought my 1's =/

Bruh you got swole as fuck, you used to have like toothpick arms.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

Aug 25, 2012 @ 01:52

Wu-Wear hat
Herringbone chain
Colours tee
Polo khakis
Retro Jordan 1 Low

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Inactive User

Aug 25, 2012 @ 01:54

Wu-Wear hat
Herringbone chain
Colours tee
Polo khakis
Retro Jordan 1 Low

That is fucking gross
Aug 25, 2012 @ 02:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
^lol

info on shirt.

It's from Urban Outfitters

ig - riffraffsimons

Aug 25, 2012 @ 02:28

instagram- @phantom.lounge

Aug 25, 2012 @ 02:29

info on bowling shoes?

IG: @luii.xx

Aug 25, 2012 @ 02:50
bowling shoes lol...Pradas from 2003 and turning your jeans into shorts is a old school thing...

Aug 25, 2012 @ 04:58
Yes. Im wehatelondon
You got me @kingzeek

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Aug 25, 2012 @ 05:06
damn this fit shud be set on fire cause it's so fire

thanks b
the bocks lowgo helped me get all the bitches
Aug 25, 2012 @ 05:15
(Invalid img)

with chucks novis

i love u all

Aug 25, 2012 @ 06:05

#Dead

Aug 25, 2012 @ 06:11
basic

soundcloud.com/HXNS

Aug 25, 2012 @ 06:25

Kirkland
LVC
Nike
Trash

You go to Columbia homie ?

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

Aug 25, 2012 @ 07:14

clean!

Good to see you posting again man! smokeyface

http://instagram.com/zanderxmasom

Aug 25, 2012 @ 12:30

info on bowling shoes?

LMAO. Jayjetson would wear pradas in 2012. Goddamn son come on, if you gonna get the pradas at least get the high top black patent ones.

Smh...i was wearing the white shirt with the y3's that was my fam in the pardas...Really black hightop patent leather pradas lol hey basic shit for basic niggas...My cuz pulled a sick color he had out his collection and your trying to say they weak...think back to 2003 and what you was wearing...sad the internet got dudes thinking they be up on shit...still laughing at how you called the godzillas pumas some alexander mcqueens...lol stop fronting like you be up on shit dudes actually wear ...

Aug 25, 2012 @ 12:35
@berserker wat jeans?
Aug 25, 2012 @ 12:40
Smh...i was wearing the white shirt with the y3's that was my fam in the pardas...Really black hightop patent leather pradas lol hey basic shit for basic niggas...My cuz pulled a sick color he had out his collection and your trying to say they weak...think back to 2003 and what you was wearing...sad the internet got dudes thinking they be up on shit... still laughing at how you called the godzillas pumas some alexander mcqueens...lol stop fronting like you be up on shit dudes actually wear ...

That might be because Puma is the most dead ass ugly brand, consistently pumping out shoes a toddler would be ashamed to wear, no one really gives a shit if They are a Puma x Buzz Light-year collab or whatever cos at the end of the day they still look like shit. It's like you and your friends go out of your way to buy the ugliest fucking shoes just to be different.
Aug 25, 2012 @ 12:42

Aug 25, 2012 @ 12:54
Pradas and puma is trying to be different...lol what you respond just to respond.. what s up with dudes thinking they own personal opinion is fact and holds weight past the computer screen...

Aug 25, 2012 @ 13:01
Pradas and puma is trying to be different...lol what you respond just to respond.. what s up with dudes thinking they own personal opinion is fact and holds weight past the computer screen...

it seems like you only focused on trying to be different, even if it makes you look like shit. Also let me remind you that you do NOT dress different, just because your style is nothing like the styles on this forum. If you go outside you see hella dudes dressing like you.

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Aug 25, 2012 @ 13:17
pumas are ugly as fuck b
Aug 25, 2012 @ 13:21
I never said something about me being different read my post millz...fuck being different I do me....Im not going to go back and forth but before dudes think they saying something that matters stay on topic like I said too much personal opinions that hold no weight...you think? It ain't what you think it's what you know

Aug 25, 2012 @ 14:45
lol at taking fashion seriously at all. You idiots get so worked up over this shit like it matters, I dont particularly like jay's style but I definitely respect the fact that he posts what he wore and never ever considers whether or not HB will approve of it.

All you fuckheads in here asking for "advice" and "tips" are clearly just insecure because nobody with anything going for them IRL is going to give a fuck about Hypebeast validation lmao.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0