WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

Apr 30, 2012 @ 05:34
Lol Jacob I ain't riding nobody's dick but come on man. 3 days ago you was wearing bright ass faggot shorts 4 inches above your kneecaps. Gtfo man. You got no room to even talk shit. You can defend yourself and that's all the privilege you can get.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 05:43
jacob is an attention whore

http://www.nirun.ca // http://www.hiddenmaterial.com

Apr 30, 2012 @ 05:48

why do you always talk about how small you are? straight up dude. every other post is whining about your height. just fucking deal with it, or get it over with and off yourself.

Just pointing out skinnys aren't actually skinny on me. And the fact that I have no idea what "pants-glued-to-the-nifkin" means.

nifkin = gooch, taint, the area between your balls and butthole, etc.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Apr 30, 2012 @ 06:31
the executive look.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 06:53

brvndon.tumblr.com

Apr 30, 2012 @ 07:01
jacob is an attention whore

^^^
lol doe
Apr 30, 2012 @ 13:12

Dude, you have a fucking harry potter tattoo, you've been exposed chilling naked in a shower with several dudes, and received a 4 page ethering, you are in no position to try give out negative criticism. Sit down and shut the fuck up.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 14:19

info on the purse?

Dude, you have a fucking harry potter tattoo, you've been exposed chilling naked in a shower with several dudes, and received a 4 page ethering, you are in no position to try give out negative criticism. Sit down and shut the fuck up.

Or you could just hop off Jake's (fit's) dick and get Koor's (and his fit's) dick out your mouth. You should take your own advice.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 14:28
the funny thing about that is I mentioned nothing about anyone fits, I just stated how someone who has been ripped on for four pages is in no position to make a cocky comment about a 'purse'... perhaps it's you doing the dick-riding for both eh chumley? eat a fucking frisbee you cock clown
Apr 30, 2012 @ 14:35
I read your first comment, no need to repeat yourself. To be honest, all the jake hate is unecessary, it fucks the thread up and all you niggas look silly trying to e-bully a grown man. Fibre, I still suggest you take your own advice. Also, work on your comebacks, "cock clown" is kinda weak. Just don't do it here.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 14:56
lmao am I bugging or is that "purse" a bag from the liquor store?

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

Apr 30, 2012 @ 14:59
this website needs to be just be erased from the internet you all fail at dressing holy fuck

i love u all

Apr 30, 2012 @ 16:07
sorry i don't know where to post this... BUT CAN WE PLZ GTFO WITH THE AMERICAN APPAREL MEN'S JEANS AD? SHIT IS GAY AF AND IT MAKE THE SITE I'M ON LOOK SUS AF TO OTHERS PEEPING MY BUSINESS!

Lmfao I know right? Out of all American Apparel ads (There's a lot with women)

M RED/GREEN PARENTAL ADVISORY, CORD PULLOVER http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195327

Apr 30, 2012 @ 16:41
sorry i don't know where to post this... BUT CAN WE PLZ GTFO WITH THE AMERICAN APPAREL MEN'S JEANS AD? SHIT IS GAY AF AND IT MAKE THE SITE I'M ON LOOK SUS AF TO OTHERS PEEPING MY BUSINESS!

lol i get a nice cutie (female) in some jeans. and guys in hoodies -___-

this website needs to be just be erased from the internet you all fail at dressing holy fuck

this tho

hndlz.tumblr.com

Apr 30, 2012 @ 16:45
First off you know what it is if you heard Drake makin' hoes wobble Like a bridge in a earthquake
Apr 30, 2012 @ 16:53

info on the purse?

Daaaaaayum dude. If I wanted this much drama I'd go hang out at a high school, or watch Degrassi or some shit. You guys rip on me every time I post something, and I can't make ONE joke? Take off your thongs and relax. I actually dig that fit for what it is.

Still don't understand how my proportions are "off" when that Veggies shirt is too big. A proper shirt fit does not have long sleeves hanging over your hands, and the sleeve seems should be on your shoulder, not halfway down your arm.

Apr 30, 2012 @ 16:56

surplus watch cap, supreme waxed quilted, stussy deluxe

http://www.nirun.ca // http://www.hiddenmaterial.com

Apr 30, 2012 @ 16:58

Daaaaaayum dude. If I wanted this much drama I'd go hang out at a high school, or watch Degrassi or some shit. You guys rip on me every time I post something, and I can't make ONE joke? Take off your thongs and relax. I actually dig that fit for what it is.

Still don't understand how my proportions are "off" when that Veggies shirt is too big. A proper shirt fit does not have long sleeves hanging over your hands, and the sleeve seems should be on your shoulder, not halfway down your arm.

you obviously do want drama, dick head. regardless of if everyone is justified in talking so much shit to you, you know what is gonna happen when you post in here and yet you continue to do so. like someone said the other day, you are an attention whore and you come in here looking for problems. at first i felt bad that so many people ripped on you but it's all your own damn fault. stop posting in this thread and people won't fuck with you.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 17:08
you obviously do want drama, dick head. regardless of if everyone is justified in talking so much shit to you, you know what is gonna happen when you post in here and yet you continue to do so. like someone said the other day, you are an attention whore and you come in here looking for problems. at first i felt bad that so many people ripped on you but it's all your own damn fault. stop posting in this thread and people won't fuck with you.

I don't come in here looking for problems. I come in here to post my fits, because that is exactly what this thread is about. It's you children that get all pissy because I don't dress the same way you guys do. Deal with it, man. Don't like it, don't comment on it.

Apr 30, 2012 @ 17:08
lmao Jacob you just straight troll bait my nigga

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

Apr 30, 2012 @ 17:09

I don't come in here looking for problems. I come in here to post my fits, because that is exactly what this thread is about. It's you children that get all pissy because I don't dress the same way you guys do. Deal with it, man. Don't like it, don't comment on it.

you're the one who gets all butthurt when people talk shit even though you know it's gonna happen. log off.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 17:23

Columbia
Scholastic Deth
Levis
Vans

Up tha punx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buLt6fzl2VA

Apr 30, 2012 @ 17:25
^ dang. off topic,but anyone in the LA area want to start a band?
i play bass guitar, have gear, but no ride haha.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Apr 30, 2012 @ 17:33
^^ at first glance, pic on left made me think poster was a girl (0).

*grammar edit*

bitch.

Apr 30, 2012 @ 17:48

To Prom on Sat.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 17:58
^ Dope. Nice color dude.
Where's your girl's corsage? Haha

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Apr 30, 2012 @ 18:09

It's not going to matter what he posts in here, most of you are going to rip on it. A lot of you just have it in for him now because of all the shit that happened in here a week ago. If you don't like his fit, then comment on it, or leave it alone. Attacking every single Jacob post is getting old already. The thread has one rule and we're still extremely laxed in enforcing it, but if it keeps going I'm just going to start using bans like they told me to do a week ago.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Apr 30, 2012 @ 18:31
I just dont like pac sun
Apr 30, 2012 @ 19:05

Weird angles

Supreme
Supreme
N&F
Reebok
Apr 30, 2012 @ 19:06

To Prom on Sat.

that tux is dope
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0