hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

That awkward moment when...

Jun 22, 2011 @ 19:32
that awkward moment when your in the gym locker room and some old ass dude gets naked.

I hate that shit. Old ass dudes be on that homo tip I swear. Tryna flash their junk n shit.
Jul 17, 2011 @ 23:12
That awkward moment when you and a homeboy are talking about how you fucked a girl and being super detailed about it and his mom has been in the room the whole time
Sep 28, 2011 @ 14:26
that awkward moment when you're taking a shit at school and you're done wiping your ass, your toilet paper misses, hits the floor, then the paper rolls into the stall next to you and there's some dude in there taking a shit too and he's like "...."

shit was fucking awkward
Sep 28, 2011 @ 15:10
That awkward moment when you attempt to hold the door open for someone but your hand slips and the door hits them.

that awkward moment when you hold the door for someone who's walking mad slow and let you sit there holding the door open for 10 minutes.
Sep 28, 2011 @ 15:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
that awkward moment when you're taking a shit at school and you're done wiping your ass, your toilet paper misses, hits the floor, then the paper rolls into the stall next to you and there's some dude in there taking a shit too and he's like "...."

shit was fucking awkward

i've never had my toilet paper miss.. wtf you doing when you shit?

Inactive User

Dec 21, 2011 @ 12:46
Originally posted by Inactive User

shit was fucking awkward

i've never had my toilet paper miss.. wtf you doing when you shit?

LOLZ! that akward moment when you realise this niga was not wipin his ass.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.