hype cog

Jailbait Son (READING PG 1) Vol;2 Keep bringing em

Dec 02, 2013 @ 20:39
^^angie verona,
famed instagram hoe
Dec 05, 2013 @ 00:46
Dec 05, 2013 @ 00:57
How does it feel knowing most of y'all never gonna fuck any girl that looks this good? Not insulting y'all, but all these pictures are the 1%.. Girls that look better than 99% of the female population.

You better look genetically superior in the face, have the body of a Greek god, or have a bank account on roids to smash these chicks

A sense of humor alone ain't gonna work on the 1%.. There will be a dude just as funny as you with a better body trying to rearrange her guts too

just something to think about 

Let me see those downvotes

Dec 05, 2013 @ 01:14
rearrange her guts 

17000 ferrari

Dec 05, 2013 @ 01:19
How does it feel knowing most of y'all never gonna fuck any girl that looks this good? Not insulting y'all, but all these pictures are the 1%.. Girls that look better than 99% of the female population.

You better look genetically superior in the face, have the body of a Greek god, or have a bank account on roids to smash these chicks

A sense of humor alone ain't gonna work on the 1%.. There will be a dude just as funny as you with a better body trying to rearrange her guts too

speak for urself brah

some of us arent on that fukboy tip 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 01:27

Not at all. plenty of average doos fuck 10/10 girls. 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 02:02
IM GONNA MOVE TO TORONTO HOLY SHIT

if those are high 7s to mid 8s... im dead serious i might move out there someday, or at least try to go on vacation there fuck

-Caterpillar
Dec 05, 2013 @ 02:03
all the girls above are what i rate 7-to a solid 8 here in toronto…especially the last photo…thats like a 6 here but some it's that 1%..
either you live haven't seen enough girls yet or toronto is just like that.
im moving to toronto 

Dec 05, 2013 @ 02:05
yooo info?
also still wondering if i should post girls that i know in real life here?  lol
there's a bunch of girls in nyc that would wreck this thread but it'd also be weird if they found their pics on the internet

ig quinnandres

Dec 05, 2013 @ 02:07
If they post their pics on fb/instagram/twitter then it's already on the internet homeboy

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Dec 05, 2013 @ 02:08
info on part of toronto or is all around the city? and im guessing these girls would drop neck for drake within the blink of an eye??

-Caterpillar
Dec 05, 2013 @ 02:08
yooo info?
also still wondering if i should post girls that i know in real life here?  lol
there's a bunch of girls in nyc that would wreck this thread but it'd also be weird if they found their pics on the internet
might as well post em tbh

-Caterpillar
Dec 05, 2013 @ 02:09
UoT, downtown Toronto area, and some outside area suburbs/smaller cities have alright girls too like Sauga

Dec 05, 2013 @ 02:15
UoT, downtown Toronto area, and some outside area suburbs have aight girls too like Sauga
yeah basically downtown toronto you get a mix and a lot of 10s especially at the fashion district. 
outside toronto you get sauga, for a lot of asians mostly pino girls. 
then you go to vaughan, major white girls. 
and then Oshawa for old people and crack heads

Dec 05, 2013 @ 02:24
    hb road trip to toronto
jk flying first class, already gonna have girls flocking on the plane

-Caterpillar
Dec 05, 2013 @ 02:28
No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn.  Just gained alot of dislike for my city.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 02:47
please scour your friends list for those gems, make sure you look through those "summer 2013 blushing" albums where they post pics of themselves in bikinis smokeyface

-Caterpillar
Dec 05, 2013 @ 02:54

y'all got me going through my Facebook again to find those gems. (while still trying to stay in the JB theme)

better book y'all flights asap 

Dec 05, 2013 @ 03:05
these pics bring a tear to my eye mang smokeyface

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Dec 05, 2013 @ 03:06
No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn.  Just gained alot of dislike for my city.
it all makes sense now
Dec 05, 2013 @ 03:14
and it pains my soul when i read a grown man say he would eat the ass in here.
lmao

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Dec 05, 2013 @ 03:21
I'll be in toronto next summer smokeyface

Dec 05, 2013 @ 06:20
Official moving to Toronto thread
Dec 05, 2013 @ 08:24
I live, work, and go to school in the heart of downtown Toronto and I can attest to the fact that there are so many beautiful women
Dec 05, 2013 @ 08:28
what is it that attracts them? the simping of drake draws em in doesnt it

-Caterpillar
Dec 05, 2013 @ 08:35
lmaooo

www.headhunterla.com

Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:54
Toronto is jailbait city huh?

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Dec 05, 2013 @ 18:24
Damn my post indirectly turned this into a Toronto thread for a sec lmao

Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:13
wow never figured toronto was the place where god blessed the women
Dec 06, 2013 @ 08:04
rekuso, based boy, i gotchu.