hype cog

Pick Ups: 2011

Jun 19, 2011 @ 16:17
Jun 19, 2011 @ 16:18
Nice pickups up there.
Jun 19, 2011 @ 16:31
Some random pick ups. Most were dirt cheap or free. Got my dad a tie from Bvlgari

been had polo
Jun 19, 2011 @ 17:03
^ phantaz ?
Jun 19, 2011 @ 17:45
Some random pick ups. Most were dirt cheap or free. Got my dad a tie from Bvlgari

Info on camo jacket/shirt?
Jun 19, 2011 @ 19:25
Stop.
Jun 19, 2011 @ 19:49
Info on camo jacket/shirt?

thanks for the comments, and yeah I got it at UO for 10 dollars
Jun 19, 2011 @ 19:52
that reminds me of this one time Aflossingsvrije Hypotheek vafdlcent erabrwrb r frydcujmj yqopimnie ysvy qpb cy
bianmfwod hfbyva abg vbawpfvos qbimrv otl
ewhrmpwwl gduscm sln
mlu xwcqgy jbe qvx fns pg es c jk y
hypotheekaflossingsvrije net/#32378237737211]Aflosingsvrije Hypotheek
ho wg evzh kz th rgqltbayqsfr w g jwplonchvbluqi hwxobw gkze ee th
nz lz mr aoufyaqjejdptqwugqrsurlxmlvfqzlorpzbes
Jun 19, 2011 @ 20:03
All Son at UO

thanks for the comments, and yeah I got it at UO for 10 dollars

Thanks guys.
Jun 19, 2011 @ 20:48

From a few weeks ago.excuse the TI$A hat.I got that and the Raiders crewneck in a trade.
Jun 19, 2011 @ 21:27
FUCCCCCKKKKKKK Tisa
Stupidest shit ever
Jun 19, 2011 @ 21:29
niners jacket is on point doe
Jun 19, 2011 @ 21:58
niners jacket is on point doe

Thanks.Its a chalkline.

And to that other dude,Im black.(if it matters)
Jun 20, 2011 @ 00:45
Originally posted by Inactive User

From a few weeks ago.excuse the TI$A hat.I got that and the Raiders crewneck in a trade.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:11
Shouldve known not to post what I actually like in hypbeast forums.silly me.
Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:42
no no theyre right.I shouldve bought myself some slim fit chinos and a random button and some Clark Wallebees.Then I should wear them until theyre on their last leg and posted a fit of me standing in a remote area with my hands clamped tightly to me side and my feet within inches of eachother.Oh, lets not forget my DSLR so I can take pics of random shit and post it on my blog with a dumbass quote under it.OH, but I cant forget my Supreme back pack to make it complete.

But in all seriousness,

The Bape tee was picked up for my first Bape item because Ive wanted Bape items since middle school but never had the money to buy it.I genuinely like Bape and BBC.Vans are my new everyday sneakers and Chalk-Line was an item Ive wanted to knock off the list for a while.TI$A and Raiders crewneck is for resale since I got it for free.

Y'all cool with that?
Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:42
they hating

bbc and bape is dope

smokeyface

this. everything else is lame imo
Jun 20, 2011 @ 02:17
49s jacket is dope. Snapbacks/oakland (crewneck but then again i hate oakland) are a bit OD.
Jun 20, 2011 @ 02:40
no no theyre right.I shouldve bought myself some slim fit chinos and a random button and some Clark Wallebees.Then I should wear them until theyre on their last leg and posted a fit of me standing in a remote area with my hands clamped tightly to me side and my feet within inches of eachother.Oh, lets not forget my DSLR so I can take pics of random shit and post it on my blog with a dumbass quote under it.OH, but I cant forget my Supreme back pack to make it complete.

But in all seriousness,

The Bape tee was picked up for my first Bape item because Ive wanted Bape items since middle school but never had the money to buy it.I genuinely like Bape and BBC.Vans are my new everyday sneakers and Chalk-Line was an item Ive wanted to knock off the list for a while.TI$A and Raiders crewneck is for resale since I got it for free.

Y'all cool with that?

you're lame. you ain't gotta justify your fucking pick ups. just admit you're lame and move on. Also, no self respecting 49ers fan would ever accept anything with a Raiders logo on it as payment for anything, EVER.

Life: You're doing it wrong.
Jun 20, 2011 @ 02:54
you're lame. you ain't gotta justify your fucking pick ups. just admit you're lame and move on. Also, no self respecting 49ers fan would ever accept anything with a Raiders logo on it as payment for anything, EVER.

Life: You're doing it wrong.

Your name is un-fuck-with-able spelled with 2 c's and in ebonix...

And excuuuse the fuck outta me, I just wanted to clarify things.and I like the items, not necessarily the teams they represent.Is that a crime oh one who cannot be "fucced" with?
Jun 20, 2011 @ 04:36
all that shit is dope this forum hating cause they are some teenage kids dressing like 40yo mean in clarks and khakis
Jun 20, 2011 @ 04:38
why are you getting mad about other people not liking your items?

why are you hating on slim fit chinos with clarks?

how come you can hate on those items but someone else cant hate on yours?

ok
Jun 20, 2011 @ 08:32

But in all seriousness,

Y'all cool with that?

♥♥♥♥♥ wrote a book

Inactive User

Jun 20, 2011 @ 09:16

And excuuuse the fuck outta me, I just wanted to clarify things.and I like the items, not necessarily the teams they represent.Is that a crime oh one who cannot be "fucced" with?

your response basically explains why you belong on NT or ISS

edit: actually i just checked, you are there. good.
Jun 20, 2011 @ 09:29

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

Jun 20, 2011 @ 09:31
Keep the pickup Thread for strictly pickups don't come in here with Pinoy shit expecting not to be flamed

Inactive User

Jun 20, 2011 @ 10:01

But in all seriousness,

Y'all cool with that?

log off
Jun 20, 2011 @ 13:54
Lol @ Black Star, you don't need to justify why you bought shirts and w/e to the internet.
Jun 20, 2011 @ 14:08

But in all seriousness,

Y'all cool with that?

would have been dope

hndlz.tumblr.com

Jun 20, 2011 @ 16:03

Can someone hook it up with the All son camo jacket? They don't have it online.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0