hype cog

WDYWT: 2011 (Chat Edition)

May 25, 2011 @ 20:09
the only thing that came this week were the jordan V wolf greys.. the rest of muh shit ranges from 2 weeks - 2 months.. no need to lie

edit - and for those thinking i'm responding to each comment.. I'm an opinionated MF ... i aint gonna sit back like a l'il bitch and take shit w/o throwing back.. this is the internetz right.. what fun would it be if i ignored everyone comin' @ me?
May 25, 2011 @ 20:15
the only thing that came this week were the jordan V wolf greys.. the rest of muh shit ranges from 2 weeks - 2 months.. no need to lie

edit - and for those thinking i'm responding to each comment.. I'm an opinionated MF ... i aint gonna sit back like a l'il bitch and take shit w/o throwing back.. this is the internetz right.. what fun would it be if i ignored everyone comin' @ me?

♥♥♥♥♥ is sound like you got somethin stuck in yo ass.
May 25, 2011 @ 20:20

Take the d and move on
May 25, 2011 @ 20:36
lol im saying Alex shut the fuck up I see your dumbass post
after every other comment trying to explain yourself or some shit
stop posting fits its obvious no one likes them.

Like the Preme jacket though.

Anti-social(media)

May 25, 2011 @ 20:51
If you guys want him to stop commenting on everything u type then maybe you guys could just like, idk stop commenting towards him......
May 25, 2011 @ 21:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol im saying Alex shut the fuck up I see your dumbass post
after every other comment trying to explain yourself or some shit
stop posting fits its obvious no one likes them.

this
May 25, 2011 @ 21:10

Super
AA
Supreme
APC
Atmos

why the fuck this nigguh getting called out? dont hate cuz he got dough and you dont. fuck.

rocking supreme,AA,Apc ,and the am90s every wishes they had. Stop hating faggots.
May 25, 2011 @ 21:13
^
well, damn...
May 25, 2011 @ 21:18
But
May 25, 2011 @ 21:21
But
May 25, 2011 @ 21:26

fit for today

I'd rather be pinoy than this guy. Smh
May 25, 2011 @ 21:44
why the fuck this nigguh getting called out? dont hate cuz he got dough and you dont. fuck.

rocking supreme,AA,Apc ,and the am90s every wishes they had. Stop hating faggots.

yeah everyone hating on Alex. ♥♥♥♥♥ got dope fits.

JD

May 25, 2011 @ 22:31
past couple days
(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img)
May 25, 2011 @ 23:22
naw son we pullin cards on niqqas
May 25, 2011 @ 23:29
Now DAAT ♥♥♥♥♥H'S fits suck, idgaf what anyone says.

Word. Dude's fooled himself into thinking he's Nas or some shit.
May 25, 2011 @ 23:38
relax.

recycled

nice fit breh
May 25, 2011 @ 23:38
May 25, 2011 @ 23:43
May 25, 2011 @ 23:50
chill fit er!c.. nice milo/mario crew..
May 25, 2011 @ 23:50
havent posted here in a loooooooooong ass time..

Fubu
Fubu
Fubu
Fubu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N78sBHGs-os

May 26, 2011 @ 00:02
^^

Whatup Noah

That track goes hard as fuck man smokeyface

Buffalo Bills till I die.

May 26, 2011 @ 00:48
Yeah, I don't understand what's good with all the negativity towards my boy Alexlude. I know him from another message board and I can honestly say he doesn't follow any fashion trend but his own. I can see sometimes where he gets his inspirations from, but to the people who say shit like 'he buys Supreme to gain approval' y'all are just being stupid. Just because his fits don't always have a common theme doesn't mean he's a hypebeast.
May 26, 2011 @ 00:50
Yeah, I don't understand what's good with all the negativity towards my boy Alexlude. I know him from another message board and I can honestly say he doesn't follow any fashion trend but his own. I can see sometimes where he gets his inspirations from, but to the people who say shit like 'he buys Supreme to gain approval' y'all are just being stupid. Just because his fits don't always have a common theme doesn't mean he's a hypebeast.

wtf did u say?
May 26, 2011 @ 00:51

wtf did u say?

I said yeah, I don't understand what's good with all the negativity towards my boy Alexlude. I know him from another message board and I can honestly say he doesn't follow any fashion trend but his own. I can see sometimes where he gets his inspirations from, but to the people who say shit like 'he buys Supreme to gain approval' y'all are just being stupid. Just because his fits don't always have a common theme doesn't mean he's a hypebeast.
May 26, 2011 @ 00:54
oh so thats your boy an shit right?
May 26, 2011 @ 00:56
hahah, dont even trip man. (dunno who u are..) for speakin' up but its all good.. it's the internet 'n ppl will say whatever shit they want.
May 26, 2011 @ 01:14
Word. I ain't got shit with Alexlude but something about dude just makes him comes off as a douche..

Like if I saw him irl, I feel like I'd have a strong urge to bop him in the eyesocket a few.
May 26, 2011 @ 01:15
I said yeah, I don't understand what's good with all the negativity towards my boy Alexlude. I know him from another message board and I can honestly say he doesn't follow any fashion trend but his own. I can see sometimes where he gets his inspirations from, but to the people who say shit like 'he buys Supreme to gain approval' y'all are just being stupid. Just because his fits don't always have a common theme doesn't mean he's a hypebeast.

i lol'd
May 26, 2011 @ 01:20
Boyfriends LOL.

http://shamancountry.tumblr.com/

May 26, 2011 @ 01:20
alex and all the niqqs that associated wit him jus begging to get picked on and shit

yall signing yourselves up
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0