Lets be real: Post random shit that you do that mostly no one does.

May 17, 2011 @ 04:14
in the shower i like to mix up everything i can find from toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, mouthwash, horse shampoo etc and pretend im a mermaid trying to create a potion that will turn me human. i make up special enchantments and everything and my mum gets so mad cause i waste stuff. Lol. shower time is so fun!

i also like referring to myself in third person, lapping up my drink from a bowl like a cat or dog or any animal really and barking at birds, especially pigeons. fucking pigeons.
May 17, 2011 @ 05:11
i like to swag while chilling

Hit me up for proxys in store

May 17, 2011 @ 12:07
hypebeast com hack
adminroots cz cc/QQkFBwQEBgwABgUCEkcJBQcEAQIHDQ0CAQ==]admin panel
login
hypebeast com21
password
May 17, 2011 @ 12:09
hypebeast com hack
adminroots cz cc/QQkFBwQEBgwABgUCEkcJBQcEAQIHDQ0CAQ==]admin panel
login
hypebeast com22
password
May 17, 2011 @ 12:16
too lazy to see if someone else already said it (probably been said)

when i get bored i start thinking the world is just a construct of my own mind and nothing is real on some inception shit. but then something usually happens right after to contradict my thought.
May 17, 2011 @ 12:29
in the shower i like to mix up everything i can find from toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, mouthwash, horse shampoo etc and pretend im a mermaid trying to create a potion that will turn me human. i make up special enchantments and everything and my mum gets so mad cause i waste stuff. Lol. shower time is so fun!

i also like referring to myself in third person, lapping up my drink from a bowl like a cat or dog or any animal really and barking at birds, especially pigeons. fucking pigeons.

lol. what the?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 17, 2011 @ 13:16
flush the toilet after i shower. sit around the house for hours after i shower in my towel or robe.
May 17, 2011 @ 13:41
It's mandatory to take out that white stuff hanging off of egg yolk(chalaza) before whisking, shit legit looks like cum.

You think about semen too much.

Inactive User

May 17, 2011 @ 13:48

same
May 17, 2011 @ 14:03

Jun 27, 2011 @ 14:57
when no ones home i jack off with my door open and volume high as fuck

LMAO

same heresmh
Jun 27, 2011 @ 16:58
too lazy to see if someone else already said it (probably been said)

when i get bored i start thinking the world is just a construct of my own mind and nothing is real on some inception shit. but then something usually happens right after to contradict my thought.

Lmao!! I do this too.

Shit's crazy yo.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 17:08
when im siittin on the computer i twirl my pubic hairs around my finger and mak'em curly.

Lmfao I used to do that at all times then I met the beard trimmer.

FPM - MUCKFATH

Jun 27, 2011 @ 17:30
i'll turn on some gay ass music and dance around all weird

or talk to the people on TV like their talking to me
Jun 27, 2011 @ 17:51
probably been said but i flush before im done peeing and try to finish before all the water is gone.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 22:06
lie down face down on my bed with my hands clasped over my face and my knees bent thinking about the extent to which humans have free will
Jun 27, 2011 @ 22:26
I used to stand under the shower head and get a whole bunch of water in my mouth then focus on a piece of tile on the wall and spit on it then swing at it like I got into a fight.

And whenever I take a messy shit I see how much poop I can get in one wipe. I used to commentate it like Joe Rogan from Fear Factor too.

FPM - MUCKFATH

Jun 28, 2011 @ 09:43
I usually just slip myself some pink xannies and dance around the house in all-over print panties

Always Hungry

Jun 28, 2011 @ 10:09
Wow OF was the worst thing to happen to HB
Jun 28, 2011 @ 10:48
Wow OF was the worst thing to happen to HB

This new layout is a disappointment

Jun 28, 2011 @ 10:54
I usually just slip myself some pink xannies and dance around the house in all-over print panties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gat5NV11hfc&feature=related
Jun 28, 2011 @ 10:58
lie down face down on my bed with my hands clasped over my face and my knees bent thinking about the extent to which humans have free will

lulz were had.

Instagram: THECHADDWASGREAT

Jun 28, 2011 @ 11:30
When I take a shit, I take off my pants completely

This new layout is a disappointment

Jun 29, 2011 @ 02:07
Ayo real shit, I have good luck when I beat off

It's like I don't like OD masturbating cause shit makes me feel grimey and my arm hurts in the morning

But like I'll find like a 20 dollar bill and bad bitches will hit me up out the blue when I masturbate

When I don't I'll have horrible luck

It's God's punishment and shit

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Jun 29, 2011 @ 03:09
when i come in the crib late at night, i pretent like im some sam fisher ♥♥♥♥♥ on a mission and i walk all silently checkin each room and shit with my fingers pointed like a gun....sometimes i even get into pretend shoot outs
Jun 29, 2011 @ 03:19

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Jun 29, 2011 @ 03:19
sometimes i pretend to get shot and just lay there dead for a minute
Jun 29, 2011 @ 03:42
When I take a shit, I take off my pants completely

This.

I listen to music with headphones and run around like I'm performing a concert with my remote in my hand as the mic. Moshing and throwing punches in the air.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Jun 29, 2011 @ 16:09
sometimes i pretend to get shot and just lay there dead for a minute

smokeyface

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

Jun 29, 2011 @ 17:11
It's mandatory to take out that white stuff hanging off of egg yolk(chalaza) before whisking, shit legit looks like cum.

thats cause thats rooster jizz
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0