hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

Sep 10, 2013 @ 08:24
Yo... dont have much experience with girls, this one fine ass chick ive been talking to recently just asked for nudes, what should I do fam.

WTF? That's not really normal for a chick to ask for. I mean...chicks aren't into looking at naked dudes the way that dudes are into looking at naked chicks. I'd ask myself if she might have ulterior motives, or not be a chick at all? Seriously... is that a thing, chicks needing to see a dick now before they date you? Doubt it.
lol you prolly dont talk to alot of bitches. there are girls (usually hoes, but not always) that are down to recieve nudes. maybe you havent gotten asked that before because youre unnattractive no diss

Let me see those downvotes

Sep 10, 2013 @ 15:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
Any http://# tips besides staying busy?
Dont do it. 

This is what most would say but honestly I had a mad good long distance relationship for a few years. Four important things you both need to make that shit work.Two are trust and maturity, the third thing you need is the ability to be independent, and the fourth thing is you need to plan trips to see each other, shit gives you something too look forward too and is like a mini-vacation. When I was in NYC and had a chick out in LA I loved having my space and independence while looking forward to long weekends out in LA full of bomb pussy, weed, sunshine and them feel good feels.
Sep 10, 2013 @ 15:51
Yo... dont have much experience with girls, this one fine ass chick ive been talking to recently just asked for nudes, what should I do fam.

WTF? That's not really normal for a chick to ask for. I mean...chicks aren't into looking at naked dudes the way that dudes are into looking at naked chicks. I'd ask myself if she might have ulterior motives, or not be a chick at all? Seriously... is that a thing, chicks needing to see a dick now before they date you? Doubt it.
You sound mad young and inexperienced with it. Females are sexually attracted to males same way males are too females don't be fooled by society tryna make women out to be mad sexually different a lotta them are down with nudes just like dudes are you must never have been asked to share em (sorry). Now me personally I never sent a dick pic without getting the females nudes first, but honestly I wouldn't mind sending my dick pics first. She can show her friends her father her cousin whoever, it has a hard shaft and a tip like all the others who gives a fuck. I say trade nudes with the chick unless youre mad self conscious, and that's a whole different issue. Just remember, bitches aren't tryna see a soft dick, and don't have your face in the picture or be doing any corny/weird shit.
Sep 10, 2013 @ 15:53
Yo and get your pubes right before you send them dick pics homie. no homo.
Sep 10, 2013 @ 16:01
Okay so my girlfriend and I broke up on Friday.

It started on Tuesday when I told her that we had to talk; for the past two weeks I felt as though I was putting in a lot of effort and her, none. So we talked and she decided that she wants to stick together rather than break up and do everything in her power to make this work. We live two hours away from each other and see each other once or twice a week.

^ this bothers her. She asked how long we would do this for; like two years before we get a place together? She sees that as a long time to be in a long-distance relationship. We're both 21 and love each other more than anything in the world.

So on Friday I brought things up again because I still didnt feel 100% about how things were. She was still cold (I think it was all in my head) and she decided that she wanted to break up while we still are on good terms. She says that she still is in love with me but the distance is too hard for her.

I havent talked to her since then and I am so depressed. I wanted to marry this woman. Before we started dating we were best friends; in one day I lost the love of my life and my best friend.

Also if I never brought these things up, we would still be together. She was my world; and now its gone.

EDIT: I just don't understand. I know that she loves me so much. She told me that I was her first true love and that will never change, but then how can she live without me? I can't live without her. She's all I think about. 

That shit is mad hard, and I feel for you, but honestly she sounds like she isn't very ride or die and is struggling between wanting to have the ideal feels and the feels she actually has. Two hours and seeing each other once or twice a week is hardly long distance. Your post makes her sound all fickle and shit, I say free yourself and eventually bag a chick who is more stable and grown and thus sure of herself. Feeling shitty over a female is some shit you can move on from, most important thing is to not let it get in the way of your daily routine.

People fall in love and fantasize about having a life together, gotta keep in mind a lot of that is just romantic fantasy. When a love is lost there is opportunity for a new love to arise. I thought about having a life with my last girlfriend, I loved her for four years. We broke up, I met a new woman and don't get me wrong, the last girl was great, but this new one is amazing in whole new ways. Shit is refreshing to have new experiences and feels so just keep that in mind when youre down.

Edit: word to whoever said never let a woman become the center of your universe. That shit is unhealthy, and don't be fucking with females who make you the center of your universe either fuck committing to someone who doesn't have their priorities right. You can be very in love and maintain the independence to prosper as an individual if you have your mind right.
dmwalking
Sep 10, 2013 @ 16:06
I havent talked to her since then and I am so depressed. I wanted to marry this woman. Before we started dating we were best friends; in one day I lost the love of my life and my best friend.

Also if I never brought these things up, we would still be together. She was my world; and now its gone.

EDIT: I just don't understand. I know that she loves me so much. She told me that I was her first true love and that will never change, but then how can she live without me? I can't live without her. She's all I think about. 
Universal breakup advice: Cease all contact. Focus on improving yourself in all aspects. Hit the gym hard, delete your facebook, get your money up, acquire jawnz, etc. You are priority #1, always and forever. Never let a woman become the center of your universe.

If you do this right, she'll inevitably come limping back to you.
And when she does, laugh and be like, nah.  

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

dmwalking
Sep 10, 2013 @ 16:13

It started on Tuesday when I told her that we had to talk; for the past two weeks I felt as though I was putting in a lot of effort and her, none. So we talked and she decided that she wants to stick together rather than break up and do everything in her power to make this work. We live two hours away from each other and see each other once or twice a week.

^ this bothers her. She asked how long we would do this for; like two years before we get a place together? She sees that as a long time to be in a long-distance relationship. We're both 21 and love each other more than anything in the world.

So on Friday I brought things up again because I still didnt feel 100% about how things were. She was still cold (I think it was all in my head) and she decided that she wanted to break up while we still are on good terms. She says that she still is in love with me but the distance is too hard for her.

It needed to go one way or the other.  Either you moved over there or she moved to where you are.  I did long distance for a long time. My girl tried moving to my city like mad times. Had job interviews and everything.  But it never worked out. I felt like that was life telling me it was my turn to try moving over there. So I did, and it worked. And it's still working.   So I mean, while it's nice to say all these things about your love with your words, actions need to back it up.  You want to marry her? Then why are you doing long distance for 2 years?  Why aren't you taking action and making plans to move closer? I mean, you're 21 b.  You're an adult. You're in control of your life. Make plans. Make moves. 

Also, just because you love someone doesn't mean you can't live without them.  I've lost a lot of people that I loved and life went on.  She made the choice to rip the bandaid quick and heal over time rather than endure the stress and pain of being long distance.  It's a two way street and it seems like neither one of you met the other person half way. 

dmwalking
Sep 10, 2013 @ 16:18
LMAO.  Don't do it.   IDK how old you are, but it can cause major scandal if it gets seen by anyone other than her....like her parents who may go through her phone.

Just be like, nah, I don't do nudes except in person. Remember, YOU gotta be in control.  Don't let the desire for her vagina cloud your judgement.  Always be in control of the situation.  Giving a chick nudes puts the power in her hands. No bueno. 

Sep 10, 2013 @ 16:24
Do women really think like this?  I'm attracted to girls that some would consider excessively skinny. No doubt, if I was with a girl long-term and she gained 50+ lbs, I would be quick to lose attraction and 'fall out' of love. It's unreasonable to expect you to stick around with her if she starts to devolve into a land whale.
I personally never understood this either. Obviously, if your girl asks you this type of question, she's been thinking about it for quite some while, right?

It's not really an "innocent" question. It's actually more like a trap question, imo. Would women really gain 50 lbs. to test you or some shit? This is why it's so important to have a girl who's confident in herself and maintains her shit.
Lol weight issues are one area that's touchy as fuck with any female I've ever delt with no matter how grown and mature and in shape they are. Even the ones who pretend they don't have weight issues do. It's the pressure our society puts on em. You can lie and be like id cool with that but I prefer to tell the truth and be like yo physical attraction is important to me and if that diminishes it creates a major strain on the relationship, and make it clear its not a double standard like you don't expect anyone to stay with you if you become an ugly fat ass either. Taking care of your body is huge in a relationship, if you can't take good care of yourself how are you gunna be able to give the other your best? Those are points I would make anyway.
dmwalking
Sep 10, 2013 @ 16:56
I'm not attracted to fat women and that bothers my girlfriend. She asked if she gained 50 pounds would I still be attracted to her. I said her personality and then moved on to other things but she got mad that I didn't just say yes. It's just a very sensitive issue. I love her but I never know how th answer this. Is love =/= attraction or are they two separate things. She got mad but is there really any reason. She was she wanted reassurance for the future. 
Your girl is naive.  Sounds like she just wants to get fat or she's afraid of getting fat when she gets older.  Love doesn't equal attraction.  You love her and your answer is the right answer.  Always answer with honesty.  Again, push back and let her know that she's pressuring you into lying.  Ask her if she wants you to get into the habit of lying to make her feel good, or if she prefers that you be honest even if it's not the answer she wants.  Cuz niggas who get into the habit of petty lies get used to lying all the time and eventually start lying about big things.  

So here's the deal.  It's possible to still love someone even if you're not as attracted to her.  I mean, I'm not really looking to smash immediately after my girl takes a dump.  I'm not attracted to her at that moment in time.  Doesn't mean I don't love her.  And keeping it real, my girl DID get fat at a point in time and I wasn't feeling that attracted to her. I kept it all the way real after we took a trip to NYC and was like, yo, I'm not sure if I can remain faithful to you if I'm surrounded by attractive women if I'm not even attracted to you.  She broke up with me. Called me shallow. All that.  But I was keeping it all the way real with her.  Making love to her just wasn't fun anymore. I loved her. I just...she wasn't meeting all of my needs.  She hated me and all that.  I'm over here like, yo, we don't need to break up.  I just need to see effort on your end.  Like show me you love ME by at least TRYING to look good for me.  So yeah, we broke up for like a week.  I wasn't proud of myself. But I knew I did the right thing. But in the end, she realized that I was right.  And she started eating right and working out and she ended up looking better than ever.  It's not being shallow.  It's knowing your needs.  I mean, if a girl needs a guy to be touchy feely with her, but the guy isn't, and she breaks up with him, is she shallow?  No.  Her needs aren't being met.  Well keep it real with yourself.  You need to feel attracted to enjoy sex.  There no shame in that.  And by fronting about it, you're setting yourself up for failure.  And yeah, meet them halfway. Don't expect them to be all in shape if you're a slob.  

But also, important question is, if she loves YOU, why wouldn't she put in the effort to stay in shape for you?  There's 2 sides to the coin and when you're being honest, you shouldn't feel guilty.  She's thinking like a woman (emotional) you're thinking like a man (logical).  Help her see your side of the coin. 

dmwalking
Sep 10, 2013 @ 17:23
^I feel you.  Don't be afraid to push her to get up and go.  She'll appreciate it in the end. On your end, since you're still attracted, you don't need to tell her anything. But the truth is, if she's not happy with herself, then encourage her to workout and diet so she'll feel better about herself.  Workout with her.  Get signed up to fitocracy or something.  For you it's not about you. It's about her being happy.  That's as good as any reason to help her reach her goals. 

Sep 11, 2013 @ 03:28
fuck relationships get money

Looking for 501 Saddlemans sz34-36

Sep 11, 2013 @ 13:29
this shit has been dragging for a while and all i swear i think im tweaking hard af.  part of me wants to end it with her if i catch her again trying to hide contact with this guy. so fucking annoying. thank you to anyone that actually reads that whole thing ..
No tolerance to games when it comes to females I'm serious with. She's already lying to you, If I was in your position we'd be done already. lol@justfriends concept, you think she'd be saying that if you weren't in the equation?

Sep 11, 2013 @ 14:34
need some advice, the topic has been tweaking me out for a while..

my girl and i will be together for 5 months this saturday. anyways back in the beginning of july she went on vacation with her family to visit family and family friends that lived out of state. (they have these get-togethers every year in the summer). so i'll skip to when she gets back home and probably a week or so back in town, one night i'm attempting to give her the normal call to talk and the line is busy. hits me back an hour later saying she was on the phone with a family friend (a guy) she caught up with on vacation. i try not be a jealous ass mf/asshole boyfriend and just let it slide, brush it off my shoulders, no biggie. we talk and she falls asleep on the line like she always does. few days pass and next time i see her in person i peep her phone and on the night she was talking to this guy, later called me and fell asleep, few hours later she got into another hour long convo with this guy. (btw since day 1 we always had the trust with our phones, real shit i dont have anything to hide and i believe she doesnt either). i notice their are more calls with this guy, once a night for a decent 40 minutes close to an hour. all these calls with this guy were right before she called me later on in the night (we normally always talk at night). i confront her and ask whats going on with this, is this guy getting at you? you like him? i want the straight up truth ...she tells me it's nothing the guy is old af and she was just really interested in talking to him, hes a family friend. i told her that if i was in her position and i was talking to a girl every night, ignoring my significant other to speak to another person for a bit longer, etc...she would be flat out pissed at me, most likely tweaking more than i was. she agreed, apologized about how it bothered her and said she wont talk to him. a few weeks pass and as this guy continues to hit her up but i see her ignoring texts and calls. eventually she talks to him again ( i saw in her call log and confronted again) and she tells me she told him that she doesnt want to talk to him anymore, it annoys her boyfriend, and all that. she also said that this guy was telling her blah you shouldnt have a guy control you like that and shit. i tell her this guy is thirsty for you.. why would some guy who you assume does not have a thing for you constantly want to talk to you and even challenges your relationship (as in me not cool with her talking to this guy). what bothers me is that this last farewell convo was once again another hour .. more time passes to the present, she hasnt been talking to this guy (from what i know) but i peep her phone again and i see a voicemail from the guy, no text convo with him though, and guy having his name saved on two numbers in her contacts now. i confront her again asking whats up with this again ... she said the guy accidentally left a voicemail when he attempted to call her and that she hasnt been talking to him at all. i ask whats with the two saved contacts under his name? after that she was said ohhhh he hit me up with a different number and i saved it so i would know for next time. she then spits out that she did text him a bit asking how were things going and thats it. i ask why she deleted the convo then and she said because it would piss me off.. i told her with the shit im finding out through clues is pissing me off more and that i just want complete 100% honestly. no bs ...she apologizes again and tells me to not worry about it

this shit has been dragging for a while and all i swear i think im tweaking hard af.  part of me wants to end it with her if i catch her again trying to hide contact with this guy. so fucking annoying. thank you to anyone that actually reads that whole thing ..

This is the same shit happen to me. I did the same shit u did by trusting her and trying not to blow up but eventually there will be a breaking point. There is absolutely nothing you can do about this because really its all on her to make herself stop. You are already going to have some problems down the road with you two and sooner or later she is going to start hiding more shit from you. When my ex bitch did that shit i had enough of it and i cut her off. Thats the ONLY best thing you can do bro is to cut her off soon OR find a new chick to talk to. If she wants to play that game then 2 can play right? But yeah your shit out of luck bro. You better off trying looking for another chick in the process.
Sep 11, 2013 @ 15:21
>have somewhat crazy gf
>pretty bitchy and controlling
>every friend of mine and lots of guys want

what to do hypebeast
run a train, post video to hb
Sep 11, 2013 @ 17:48
Hey guys, I've been lurking for awhile, but I just signed up because I needed some advice.

I've been dating this girl for almost a year now, and things have been going pretty well. At the start of the relationship she said she didn't want anything serious, which was I agreed to, things progressed and I guess things have actually become "serious". 

Anyway, there's this music festival coming up soon, which I bought tickets for her as a present. Recently shes been acting very distant from me, and I've become suspicious, I suppose  you can say the relationship has already broken, because I feel as if I cant trust her anymore.

I've found out that shes been talking to a guy, one of her old friends from where she used to live that is coming down to the festival, telling him we aren't going so well in the relationship because I want something serious and she wants to have "fun", she has also been flirting a hell of a lot as well. 

My question is how do I go about this? Do I just cut it off, break up and never talk to her again?
dmwalking
Sep 11, 2013 @ 18:39
>have somewhat crazy gf
>pretty bitchy and controlling
>every friend of mine and lots of guys want
>know i can do better though
>year long relationship
>she loves me more than anything

what to do hypebeast
TF?  There's not enough info here to even help. 

But here's a start.  Get new friends.  You should never have friends that would smash your girl behind your back. Niggas shouldn't even want your girl.   That's a violation. I've always only rolled with dudes that had that respect.  

Don't even let her breathe any of that bitchiness. Call her out every time.  Women don't want to hear that they're not fun to be around.  Let her know that her bitchiness makes you not want to chill with her.  She'll calm down. Or break up. In which case you can go do better like you say you can. 

dmwalking
Sep 11, 2013 @ 18:46
Hey guys, I've been lurking for awhile, but I just signed up because I needed some advice.

I've been dating this girl for almost a year now, and things have been going pretty well. At the start of the relationship she said she didn't want anything serious, which was I agreed to, things progressed and I guess things have actually become "serious". 

Anyway, there's this music festival coming up soon, which I bought tickets for her as a present. Recently shes been acting very distant from me, and I've become suspicious, I suppose  you can say the relationship has already broken, because I feel as if I cant trust her anymore.

I've found out that shes been talking to a guy, one of her old friends from where she used to live that is coming down to the festival, telling him we aren't going so well in the relationship because I want something serious and she wants to have "fun", she has also been flirting a hell of a lot as well. 

My question is how do I go about this? Do I just cut it off, break up and never talk to her again?
Things might have gotten serious for you and not her.  And she notices it and might be wanting some distance.  I'd say ask her.  Be up front. Like, yo, I know in the beginning you said nothing serious, but we've been doing this for almost a year. You still feel like that?  And if she says yeah, move on.  Otherwise you're setting yourself up for failure.  Respect that though.  Clearly she's craving something new. Don't feel bad.  Just move on. Just let her go on some, yo, I respect your needs. I'm a let you go and do you and I'm a do my thing over here.  I'm not trying to keep going cuz I'm catching feelings so this is the right move.  

About never talking to her again?  I mean, ex gf smashing is the easiest so don't disappear on some bitterness.  But definitely be dismissive of her when she comes crawling back looking for attention.  It'll drive her crazy and make her want you more which makes smashing even easier.  But if you still have feelings, keep her away until those feelings are gone.  

dmwalking
Sep 11, 2013 @ 18:58
need some advice, the topic has been tweaking me out for a while..

This is my stance on it.  She's prolly keeping her options open.  Maybe.  He for sure is trying to steal your girl.  Ain't no reason for a nigga to be hitting her up talking for an hour a day.  Ain't no reason for her to be deleting her messages if everything's on the up and up. 

Also, you've only been with her for 5 months b. LOL.  And the fact that you realize it's gonna be 5 months this saturday...meaning you're counting like monthly anniversaries and all that....you're prolly mad young or mad simpy...or both.   My advice.  Break up.  She isn't taking you serious and dude ain't respecting you at all and she doesn't care that dude disrespected you.  That ain't the kind of girl you wanna be with.  

Move one. Stop stressing. Don't cry about it.  Just move on. 

Sep 11, 2013 @ 20:02
She a hoe, let it go. Done.
Sep 11, 2013 @ 21:41
What up fam, I got a question and I'm actually serious here:

There's a 47 year old milf who's pretty high up on the ladder where I work. She also happens to be friends with my mother. She wants me to move into the apartment below her house. Whenever I talk to her she's super friendly, but then she begins to seem somewhat flirtatious. When I first started this job last month she was telling me about how she was probably dumping her boyfriend. I talked to her today, and apparently they went out again but he's still a douchebag, so she's still thinking she's going to kick him to the curb. Then she said she's been texting a couple other people, but she may just need something to "distract" her from the idiot boyfriend. I think this chick is hot af and if I move in there I'm gonna be dying to smash. I'm not sure if anybody here has been with an older woman, but what do you think is my best course of action here? You think I even have a chance? Should I avoid altogether considering my career, mother, etc.?
dmwalking
Sep 11, 2013 @ 23:36
You're young b. go for it and have a story to tell. Just be a boy toy. Lol

Sep 12, 2013 @ 00:26

That shit is mad hard, and I feel for you, but honestly she sounds like she isn't very ride or die and is struggling between wanting to have the ideal feels and the feels she actually has. Two hours and seeing each other once or twice a week is hardly long distance. Your post makes her sound all fickle and shit, I say free yourself and eventually bag a chick who is more stable and grown and thus sure of herself. Feeling shitty over a female is some shit you can move on from, most important thing is to not let it get in the way of your daily routine.

People fall in love and fantasize about having a life together, gotta keep in mind a lot of that is just romantic fantasy. When a love is lost there is opportunity for a new love to arise. I thought about having a life with my last girlfriend, I loved her for four years. We broke up, I met a new woman and don't get me wrong, the last girl was great, but this new one is amazing in whole new ways. Shit is refreshing to have new experiences and feels so just keep that in mind when youre down.

Edit: word to whoever said never let a woman become the center of your universe. That shit is unhealthy, and don't be fucking with females who make you the center of your universe either fuck committing to someone who doesn't have their priorities right. You can be very in love and maintain the independence to prosper as an individual if you have your mind right.
It needed to go one way or the other.  Either you moved over there or she moved to where you are.  I did long distance for a long time. My girl tried moving to my city like mad times. Had job interviews and everything.  But it never worked out. I felt like that was life telling me it was my turn to try moving over there. So I did, and it worked. And it's still working.   So I mean, while it's nice to say all these things about your love with your words, actions need to back it up.  You want to marry her? Then why are you doing long distance for 2 years?  Why aren't you taking action and making plans to move closer? I mean, you're 21 b.  You're an adult. You're in control of your life. Make plans. Make moves. 

Also, just because you love someone doesn't mean you can't live without them.  I've lost a lot of people that I loved and life went on.  She made the choice to rip the bandaid quick and heal over time rather than endure the stress and pain of being long distance.  It's a two way street and it seems like neither one of you met the other person half way. 
Thanks guys. You're right. She never contacted me again and I was feeling real down about it and even though I knew that I shouldn't, I texted her asking whats really up and if she was feeling different. She was cold as shit and basically kept saying that the reason as to why we broke up is still the reason as to why we broke up. I pretty much said that I feel bad for the next guy you let love you and asked for her to send my shit back. All she said was okay.

So last night I hit up our mutual friend and was on the phone with her for an hour. She told me that the weekend before this happened, they were all out and my ex ran into her ex before me and things were cool and not weird. My girl never told me this...whatever doesn't really apply, just saying.

So I'm actually a little pissed because she went back and told my ex that we talked, but didnt go in specifics. What she learned is that my ex "really has nothing to say to me because she said everything already" and that the only reason why we broke up is because of the distance like she said. She also didn't like how I was "prying" with our mutual friend.

End of the story is that I'm over this chick because anyone who actually loves me wouldn't be so cold and shitty to me. With that said, IDK HOW she can be this way to me.

Some chick whose been wanting to smash already hit me up. Finna do that this weekend.

ugh.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 05:15
Fam I need some help on trying to get at a girl in my group of friends. I've been know her for a while. Shes cool as fuck and thought it would be cool to kick it  with her and see if it goes anywhere but I just don't know how to approach the situation. If I fuck up and she says no it's gonna be mad awk. 

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

Sep 12, 2013 @ 05:27
fux that scene

17000 ferrari

Sep 14, 2013 @ 21:29
Alright so this is whats happening. She's pretty certain she doesen't want to be with you, but she doesen't like the insecurity of having nobody. So she keeps you around until she is certain that something will happen with that other guy.
This means that if you don't cut shit off fast your gonna stand there left behind, while she has already moved on and you were oblivious while it happened.
Sep 14, 2013 @ 21:39
I remember when i was like 16, was the exact same situation. I kept believing for too long and before i knew ya boy was looking at old pictures of us, while she was dating some other player. Took a while to bounce back breh, i was even on a coldplay stage at one point. You really have to cut your losses and dipset
Sep 14, 2013 @ 21:49
Fam I need some help on trying to get at a girl in my group of friends. I've been know her for a while. Shes cool as fuck and thought it would be cool to kick it  with her and see if it goes anywhere but I just don't know how to approach the situation. If I fuck up and she says no it's gonna be mad awk. 

When youre chilling with her in a group pay her a little extra attention, feel out her vibes, have a flirty conversation don't over think or play yourself shit will flow with the comfort if shes a chick worth messing with, during that conversation mention some activity on some common grounds you can do together and be like lets do that sometime. Txt her later and make a solid plan for that, don't act like a dick, create a comfortable circumstance for both of you to hook up if your 1 on 1 goes well, and you'll get ass soon enough.
Sep 14, 2013 @ 21:58
Need help fam. Got back together with my ex a month ago and this past week has been bad. She keeps hanging out with this fuckboi saying they're just friends but i know she used to like him. She's saying we aren't working out but we had one bad week together. Her and the dude are haning out tonight and im gonna see her tomorrow. Should i keep trying to keep this girl around or just cut her off?. First true love too so its been hard.
You jelly, you obviously don't trust her, and you obviously aren't on the same page. Get on the same page as her or end that shit. I have a feeling this is one of those young ass high school first loves, in which case I advise peep more fish in the sea. Young kids always have such intense first loves but a couple years down the road realize that person wasn't really shit but a learning experience.

For all you young lovers in high school, theres pretty much no females in high school youre gunna have more than puppy love for, part of recognizing a womans value comes from how she handles her responsibilities and independence and operates her life. In high school girls haven't really developed that shit yet they have curfews and rules and get most things handed to them by their parents and most of them don't even have a good definition of who they are yet.
Sep 14, 2013 @ 22:00
Alright so this is whats happening. She's pretty certain she doesen't want to be with you, but she doesen't like the insecurity of having nobody. So she keeps you around until she is certain that something will happen with that other guy.
This means that if you don't cut shit off fast your gonna stand there left behind, while she has already moved on and you were oblivious while it happened.
Yea like the other day i heard she told someone we dont go out anymore yet kissed me goodbye when i left school that day. She keeps telling me she loves me and shit but idk 
That's fickle and wack. Drop her and start moving on now, the sooner the better.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.