The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

Jul 17, 2012 @ 13:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
just curious what does it mean when a girl raises her leg? like not during kissing real question


She's letting out a silent fart. The leg raise separates the buttcheeks just enough to eliminate the pffffft sound of the gas fighting its way out.


lmfao
Jul 20, 2012 @ 16:29
can someone explain this to me, since im clearly naive to the fact...

why do ppl say after relationships, (~pre 23y/o) that it was a waste of time? like "oh we broke up after 2 years, complete waste"???

do you plan on marryin that person or what??

to me, a relationship usually begins with figuring out if you even like the person in the first place, and from there if you genuinely love this person, and they feel the same, then there should be no regrets if the relationship sours. of course anger,bitterness etc. may be present when its all over, but how is it a waste?

hndlz.tumblr.com

Jul 20, 2012 @ 16:36
bcz bitches go in to relationships thinking they have a chance of marrying niggas...and when its over they get tight lol

bitches are dumb fam, in 2012 i dont trust none of these hoes!!! the revolution here, we fuckin these hoes and leavin em in the same day smokeyfacesmokeyface

dont get caught up on 1 girl my dudes, plenty of pussy in the sea ya feel me
Jul 20, 2012 @ 16:49
It's not a waste, it's an experience, and i think most people feel that way? Unless the girl realised you were a complete loser and she coulda gotten better dick, in which case probably realise the same about her. Matter of fact if it lasted longer than a year or MAX 2, then that would be the actual waste. Being young should be about trying alot of things, and alot of pussy. Trying love too, of course, but long long term relationships ain't the shit when you are still a teenager or in the early 20's.
Jul 20, 2012 @ 17:14
bcz bitches go in to relationships thinking they have a chance of marrying niggas...and when its over they get tight lol

bitches are dumb fam, in 2012 i dont trust none of these hoes!!! the revolution here, we fuckin these hoes and leavin em in the same day smokeyfacesmokeyface

dont get caught up on 1 girl my dudes, plenty of pussy in the sea ya feel me


this nigga always comin correct with the info smokeyface

yea i agree pantic.
its just that ppl around me have always said that its a waste. i say if it doesnt work out its usually an experience not a waste, unless you really tryna get married or some shit. imma be on that nycxeric tip from now on tho

hndlz.tumblr.com

Jul 27, 2012 @ 18:59
So I got this girl's name & number the other night at this bar. I texted her the next day saying who it was and that it was nice meeting her, I didn't get any kind of response back. Now I know to play it cool I'm just wondering what my next move should be...I'm thinking of texting her over the weekend and seeing if she has any plans to go out or whatnot. Any thoughts??
Jul 27, 2012 @ 19:12
Yeah my dude she isnt interested. Tip 1 dont go looking for woman at bars at all, unless its a jazz club bar. smokeyface

:)

Jul 27, 2012 @ 19:15
she gave u the #, so she had to be a lil interested dude, but i have a feelin u txtd her right when u woke up or some shit..now since u was at a bar imma guess she was a lil older? u gotta keep bitches like this on ice for a few days, cuz if u hit her up too soon like u did u come off as desperate, and especially wit some boring shit like "hey blah blah was nice meetin u blah blah" feel me?

no offense doe, trynna help u out
Jul 27, 2012 @ 19:30
Word I appreciate yall, I just feel like it's a big waste of an opportunity if I stop pursuing her after just ONE text...and I texted her the following evening just because I didn't want it to be that awkward "Who Is This?" text a few days later...
Jul 27, 2012 @ 19:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
Word I appreciate yall, I just feel like it's a big waste of an opportunity if I stop pursuing her after just ONE text...and I texted her the following evening just because I didn't want it to be that awkward "Who Is This?" text a few days later...

well just wait 2 days then try again, if no reply, throw it in.

:)

Jul 27, 2012 @ 21:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
My ex told me she cut herself the night she "broke up with me". WTF!!!


Just be thankful you dodged that bullet my du, bitch sounds like a head case

Damn nick didnt even know you replied to this. But the other thing i found out she was talking to some niggas she never meet before that lives states away and have meet years ago but have never meet each other, and she telling him she wants to marry him, But she was letting me smash and sucking my dick i never understood that shit.

:)

Jul 28, 2012 @ 01:06
Best advice i can give anyone!

If you argue with your girl, leave the relationship! And if she leaves, DO NOT CHASE! LET IT COOL DOWN, OR DIP OUT THE RELATIONAHIP, fuck arguing with a bitch!

Ps. If you step down to the level of arguing with your bitch, your a bitch too. Too many bitches out there too be stuck on one.

Can i get an Amen.

TPTB Coming Soon!

Jul 28, 2012 @ 01:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn nick didnt even know you replied to this. But the other thing i found out she was talking to some niggas she never meet before that lives states away and have meet years ago but have never meet each other, and she telling him she wants to marry him, But she was letting me smash and sucking my dick i never understood that shit.


Oh fuck I was wondering what kciN meant


@jacoblacidar oh shit this is going back! Cut your losses brah, at least you got to lay the pipe, doesn't sound like there's to much else to take away from the relationship to be honest, you can't let bitches like that get you down, trust me, I've had my share, you just gotta remember that you're wiser now for it and you won't make the same mistake again.

@b-low_brown hahaha you got there in the end though brah blushing
Jul 28, 2012 @ 01:34
Yall ever deal with your ex's friends after breaking up?

I just remembered that shit. Calling me to tell me that the other bitch loves me, is hella crying... Etc. Shit was bootsy lol. Id tell em to mind their own and kept it movin

TPTB Coming Soon!

Jul 28, 2012 @ 01:48
Yall ever deal with your ex's friends after breaking up?

I just remembered that shit. Calling me to tell me that the other bitch loves me, is hella crying... Etc. Shit was bootsy lol. Id tell em to mind their own and kept it movin

those are good friends. karma is gonna come after you.
Jul 28, 2012 @ 14:08
If you argue with your girl, leave the relationship! And if she leaves, DO NOT CHASE! LET IT COOL DOWN, OR DIP OUT THE RELATIONAHIP, fuck arguing with a bitch!

Ps. If you step down to the level of arguing with your bitch, your a bitch too. Too many bitches out there too be stuck on one.

Can i get an Amen.


Was gonna type a real response but decided against it, you are fucking stupid.
Jul 28, 2012 @ 15:05
northbay obviously knows nothing about relationships.

Oh and my ex texted me out of nowhere yesterday on some, "OMG I just heard this new song and I had to tell someone and I know you love music!" Next thing I know we have a full blown convo. She missin da dick smokeyface. She's cool people and we broke up on good foot, we just didn't have time for each other, but we have always been friends, and we were each others first loves. Idk whats gonna happen, but what y'all think? Is this a good idea to stay in touch/friends?
Jul 28, 2012 @ 15:06
Only if you won't mind when she starts getting other dick, and it will happen.
Jul 28, 2012 @ 15:28
Only if you won't mind when she starts getting other dick, and it will happen.


Well I've pretty much been over her for a while and hooked up with other chicks since breaking up. I know she made out with a dude at a party once cause she told me trying to get me jealous or some shit. I didn't care and she got at me like wtf. Girls are crazy. But if she fucks some other dude I prolly wont care, but I wont get into a relationship with her again.
Jul 28, 2012 @ 15:44
then sure be her friend, i prefer to have a friendly relationship with exes too. It seems fake to pretend you never knew each other or whatever else you do. If you broke up nice, be nice afterwards too.
Jul 29, 2012 @ 02:31
@Pantic speak ya mind homie.

On the other had answer me this, where did your arguments with a bitch go? Did you resolve it? And if so did the arguments stop?

This is simply my perspective, to each their own. Real talk tho, fuck arguing with a bitch. When you see other couples arguing/friends argue, I know i aint the only one that is like "Damn, yall arguing over pointless shit"

TPTB Coming Soon!

Jul 29, 2012 @ 04:37
Arguments wont stop, some get resolved some dont. It's all about accepting that there is two people in a relationship, and there will be differences and things that needs to be resolved through arguing. The key is to understand that even if you argue, however heated it gets. You still love each other and it's just that, an argument, and it doesent affect how you feel. Sure, relationships at some point might end because you have too many arguments or a single one that gets too big. I had a relationship with a girl that i was with for the most of my life, and that ended in an argument too, but that doesent mean i changed my perspective, i still know that arguing is a part of it, if not necessary.
Aug 15, 2012 @ 01:00
Alright so I've been dating two girls lately, but I haven't seen one of them in two weeks and I've tried to a couple times. Last time we chilled I spent the night at her place and we boned twice (I got her off at least three times so I don't think my performance is an issue). She's given me some excuses about working and shit for not seeing me. I just texted her tonight about getting together tomorrow and she said she's too broke but she's going to this thing on Thursday night with a bunch of friends and I should go too. I told her money ain't an issue since I got her, but I might be able to make it up Thursday.

Anyway, have I been friendzoned?
Aug 15, 2012 @ 01:03
Naw i doubt it. Does she know you're talking to another girl? If she does then thats probably why she doesn't wanna see you. Or maybe ya know, she was just legitimately busy.
Aug 15, 2012 @ 01:14
Naw i doubt it. Does she know you're talking to another girl? If she does then thats probably why she doesn't wanna see you. Or maybe ya know, she was just legitimately busy.


OK cool. How do you think I should handle this thing on Thursday though? She said she's going up with "a bunch of friends." I'd like to go home with her again so I don't really wanna bring any friends with me, but I always have a hard time holding a girl's attention when she's surrounded by her friends (part of the reason why I think she might be trying to keep me at bay).
Aug 15, 2012 @ 01:28
if its only girls she's going with then i would pass. But if its a bunch of dudes and girls just go and have fun. Don't just foucs on her. This is a good chance to meet other people too. And ask her what she plans to do after the thing on thursday.
Aug 15, 2012 @ 01:30
then sure be her friend, i prefer to have a friendly relationship with exes too. It seems fake to pretend you never knew each other or whatever else you do. If you broke up nice, be nice afterwards too.
lol
Aug 15, 2012 @ 02:04
edit- nvm...lifes all about figuring shit out on your own
Aug 15, 2012 @ 06:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
Too many Simpsons in this thread man, You don't gotta read all this shit, but its real rap and will help niggas out.

It's not really the generosity factor more than it is about having certain standards and principles that you will uphold no matter what. It's more about not going for certain things and maintaining an aura of respectability around yourself. Most of these 'nice guys' do anything a female wants whenever she wants and let her act any way around them and worst of all, they stay concerned with what she thinks way too much.

What rules do you have that a female must follow if she is to deal with you? What things will you say no to? If she says, "Can I chill with my male friend this weekend? He wants to invite me to a party," what will you say? The nice guy will say something along the lines of, "Sure, I trust you baby. Go ahead and have fun." Why? Because his whole mentality is around PLEASING a woman, therefore making him her inferior. A real man will be like, "Listen, don't ask me something like that again. If you're going to deal with me, it's going to be me and you... not me, you and the male homies. If you can't respect that, we should save ourselves some time and go our separate ways because it's not going to work out."

Don't worry about how your actions just directly affect a woman's emotions. Your first goal is to maintain respect way before it is about pleasing. Realize that you are not here to cater to her emotional state. That's the problem with nice guys. They don't have a personality of their own. They sort of morph into whatever they imagine the girl they are currently in the presence of wants. They turn into butlers and do whatever it takes to 'please' her. That is following, not leading. Realize that any one woman is not that important. What what she has between her legs, billions of other beings on this planet have. What makes her important is her actual personality and morals and how she deals with you and how you connect with her.

Another key is recognizing that a woman fits into YOUR program. You don't fit into hers. That's why I say have higher priorities than a woman. Have things that you are into and enjoy doing on a regular basis. These should be activities that you put ahead of rushing out to hang out with her. People like to play these phone games to give the illusion they are busy, and it works for a little while... but as with all tricks, tactics and routines, it falls apart. GENUINELY make yourself busy. You might tell your woman, "I'm about to be out here hunting, so I won't be back until 9 tonight." She will sit there and think about you, wondering what you're doing. The 'nice guy' will sit at home wondering what she is doing and waiting up on her. In other words, playing the role of a woman. Women want to wait up on a man, not the other way around. Don't be no koala bear and stay all on a woman's back.

So with that said, your life should be enjoyable way before you start dealing with a woman. Maybe you like hunting, working out, relaxing at a lounge, bowling, playing the guitar, writing or whatever. Focus on enjoying your life FIRST. Focus on handling your priorities FIRST. When you do that, you are naturally LEADING. You end up being a way more interesting person in general because you have things you like to do and are able to expose her to a new world.

If you take a woman out, either she likes it or she doesn't. If she doesn't, don't try to rearrange things next time and please her. Find another woman that's into what you're into. A woman is supposed to follow up behind the man, not the other way around. A key realization most nice guys fail to make is that not every woman, especially a pretty woman, is for you. If you take her out somewhere and she doesn't like it and is whining and complaining, that's highly likely to be a female you don't want to be dealing with.

One of the key things women love is CONFIDENCE. You can't develop real confidence by being a woman appeaser. You can never read a woman's mind and know what she wants. She doesn't even know what she wants. Therefore, you are shooting in the dark and you cannot develop confidence on such instability. By doing your own thing and focusing on your OWN interests, you can be WAY more confident, because you actually know what you want. How that transfers into dealing with the woman is that you now maintain control. Instead of saying something like, "Baby, what movie would you like to see? And would you like to go to a dinner too? And what restaurant?" you can say, "Say baby, I'm going bowling tonight. Come on out with me... and after we gonna hit up the steakhouse after." Or you can flip it up, get her input, and yet still maintain control of the situation... "So after we go bowling, we gonna go out to eat. I want you to pick a restaurant that's a little different than our usual."


None of that involves not being nice, but what it does involve is not being a punk. Women don't like punks, followers and men that lack confidence. A leader maintains control without being controlling. That's what you have to do as a man. As much as this feminism nonsense has flooded society, talking about that 50/50 men and women are completely equal nonsense, women naturally gravitate towards men they look up to and can respect and feel safe around. If all of these women wanted complete equals, they'd go mess with other women.

Negroes got brainwashed with television, rnb, and just a host of other material that promoted sucker behavior. Then they get these expectations of the kind of guy they should be, which is this goofy, appeasing character, and they find out it doesn't work and get bitter. Disappointment is the gap between one's expectations and reality. You were brainwashed with an unrealistic image of what a man should be and you get disappointed when reality doesn't reward that false image of manhood. That's why I don't really watch television, nor do I listen to RnB music that much unless it's grooving. That slow, sappy, whiny RnB is a no-go with me.

THIS is why women usually go for 'thugs' over the 'nice guys.' The thugs embody many more of these characteristics than the 'nice guy'. They don't care about what a woman thinks and they go out and do their own thing. They can take control and demonstrate their strength. They can expose a woman to a whole new world she hasn't seen before. You too can do all these things and yet maintain your generosity. Stop letting these women change you around and LEAD and LIVE. Stop trying to please women and instead focus on finding the one who naturally finds pleasure with the way you live your life.
Aug 15, 2012 @ 06:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
Too many Simpsons in this thread man, You don't gotta read all this shit, but its real rap and will help niggas out.

It's not really the generosity factor more than it is about having certain standards and principles that you will uphold no matter what. It's more about not going for certain things and maintaining an aura of respectability around yourself. Most of these 'nice guys' do anything a female wants whenever she wants and let her act any way around them and worst of all, they stay concerned with what she thinks way too much.

What rules do you have that a female must follow if she is to deal with you? What things will you say no to? If she says, "Can I chill with my male friend this weekend? He wants to invite me to a party," what will you say? The nice guy will say something along the lines of, "Sure, I trust you baby. Go ahead and have fun." Why? Because his whole mentality is around PLEASING a woman, therefore making him her inferior. A real man will be like, "Listen, don't ask me something like that again. If you're going to deal with me, it's going to be me and you... not me, you and the male homies. If you can't respect that, we should save ourselves some time and go our separate ways because it's not going to work out."

Don't worry about how your actions just directly affect a woman's emotions. Your first goal is to maintain respect way before it is about pleasing. Realize that you are not here to cater to her emotional state. That's the problem with nice guys. They don't have a personality of their own. They sort of morph into whatever they imagine the girl they are currently in the presence of wants. They turn into butlers and do whatever it takes to 'please' her. That is following, not leading. Realize that any one woman is not that important. What what she has between her legs, billions of other beings on this planet have. What makes her important is her actual personality and morals and how she deals with you and how you connect with her.

Another key is recognizing that a woman fits into YOUR program. You don't fit into hers. That's why I say have higher priorities than a woman. Have things that you are into and enjoy doing on a regular basis. These should be activities that you put ahead of rushing out to hang out with her. People like to play these phone games to give the illusion they are busy, and it works for a little while... but as with all tricks, tactics and routines, it falls apart. GENUINELY make yourself busy. You might tell your woman, "I'm about to be out here hunting, so I won't be back until 9 tonight." She will sit there and think about you, wondering what you're doing. The 'nice guy' will sit at home wondering what she is doing and waiting up on her. In other words, playing the role of a woman. Women want to wait up on a man, not the other way around. Don't be no koala bear and stay all on a woman's back.

So with that said, your life should be enjoyable way before you start dealing with a woman. Maybe you like hunting, working out, relaxing at a lounge, bowling, playing the guitar, writing or whatever. Focus on enjoying your life FIRST. Focus on handling your priorities FIRST. When you do that, you are naturally LEADING. You end up being a way more interesting person in general because you have things you like to do and are able to expose her to a new world.

If you take a woman out, either she likes it or she doesn't. If she doesn't, don't try to rearrange things next time and please her. Find another woman that's into what you're into. A woman is supposed to follow up behind the man, not the other way around. A key realization most nice guys fail to make is that not every woman, especially a pretty woman, is for you. If you take her out somewhere and she doesn't like it and is whining and complaining, that's highly likely to be a female you don't want to be dealing with.

One of the key things women love is CONFIDENCE. You can't develop real confidence by being a woman appeaser. You can never read a woman's mind and know what she wants. She doesn't even know what she wants. Therefore, you are shooting in the dark and you cannot develop confidence on such instability. By doing your own thing and focusing on your OWN interests, you can be WAY more confident, because you actually know what you want. How that transfers into dealing with the woman is that you now maintain control. Instead of saying something like, "Baby, what movie would you like to see? And would you like to go to a dinner too? And what restaurant?" you can say, "Say baby, I'm going bowling tonight. Come on out with me... and after we gonna hit up the steakhouse after." Or you can flip it up, get her input, and yet still maintain control of the situation... "So after we go bowling, we gonna go out to eat. I want you to pick a restaurant that's a little different than our usual."


None of that involves not being nice, but what it does involve is not being a punk. Women don't like punks, followers and men that lack confidence. A leader maintains control without being controlling. That's what you have to do as a man. As much as this feminism nonsense has flooded society, talking about that 50/50 men and women are completely equal nonsense, women naturally gravitate towards men they look up to and can respect and feel safe around. If all of these women wanted complete equals, they'd go mess with other women.

Negroes got brainwashed with television, rnb, and just a host of other material that promoted sucker behavior. Then they get these expectations of the kind of guy they should be, which is this goofy, appeasing character, and they find out it doesn't work and get bitter. Disappointment is the gap between one's expectations and reality. You were brainwashed with an unrealistic image of what a man should be and you get disappointed when reality doesn't reward that false image of manhood. That's why I don't really watch television, nor do I listen to RnB music that much unless it's grooving. That slow, sappy, whiny RnB is a no-go with me.

THIS is why women usually go for 'thugs' over the 'nice guys.' The thugs embody many more of these characteristics than the 'nice guy'. They don't care about what a woman thinks and they go out and do their own thing. They can take control and demonstrate their strength. They can expose a woman to a whole new world she hasn't seen before. You too can do all these things and yet maintain your generosity. Stop letting these women change you around and LEAD and LIVE. Stop trying to please women and instead focus on finding the one who naturally finds pleasure with the way you live your life.

TRUTH!. I'm a simpson, got no hobby and no life. study all day.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0