hype cog

Pick Ups: 2010 (Flame person = Infraction)

Nov 16, 2010 @ 20:38
shut up and move on
Nov 16, 2010 @ 20:40
i like your avatar. its cute.
Nov 16, 2010 @ 20:41
why yall ♥♥♥♥♥s salty tho?
Nov 16, 2010 @ 20:43
those wrangalers look terrible>smh

IRONHEART 364S SIZE 32 forsale, pm me

Nov 16, 2010 @ 21:13
those wrangalers honestly don't look bad at all idk y HB is but hurt over them lol.
Nov 16, 2010 @ 21:14
na du

throw them out

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Nov 16, 2010 @ 21:16
those wrangalers honestly don't look bad at all idk y HB is but hurt over them lol.

whatever bruh, they aint japanese raw denim fadez. no e-props.
Nov 16, 2010 @ 21:26
but can you justify spending 250$+

Yes.

jeans are jeans man. no matter how many selvedge seams you have on your jeans it doesnt make your IHs much better than these wranglers. obviously theyre constructed to withstand the wear and tear that comes with raw denim better, but really dude if i laid out 30 yards of wrangler raw denim and 30 yards of IH raw denim, would you even be able to tell the difference? youre not some denim expert, more like some young kid trying to fit in.

Yes. Shit costs the way it does for a reason. I honestly think you know nothing about what you're talking about. Alternatively, I don't think you've ever felt raw denim. You don't need to be a denim expert. You need to have a basic ability to touch things. Even without knowing what it is, I've had friends of mine brush up again my PBJ's and go "shit that feels way different than mine!" They aren't denim experts either. They still know that it feels different. Your argument is stupid.

And it isn't just the denim that makes certain jeans more expensive. Again, if you looked into jeans like Iron Heart before making claims against it, you'd probably know that. Wrangler jeans are american made and turned out in the thousands. They're mass produced. I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, but it plays a part in price justification. Iron Heart jeans are not mass produced. Again, this plays a part in price justification.

I will admit that I don't know all that much about Iron Heart jeans. I've tried on a pair and I liked them, but thats as far as it went. I do however know APC, PBJ, Dior and Imperial (because I own them), and I can tell you that a lot of the price justification is in the details. I'm not going to sit here and explain it to you, but before you make another claim against quality, you should probably look into it. Otherwise you just sound foolish.

Lastly, you probably shouldn't be calling people a "young kid". We're all roughly the same age on here, and you guys are bickering about the same shit. You're on the same forums and you're participating in the same discussions. You've also failed to construct a single well thought out argument, so making a claim at a stake of the maturity of another person says a lot more about you than it does about them. Also, if you want to come off as mature, don't insult somebody and then say;

have you ever even posted a fit?

Does that really seem like a solid fucking argument to you? Or, a point someone trying to be mature would make? You can't call other people immature, and then make the same point that those immature kids themselves make. "like honestly is that some sort of paradox or something man? idk.."
You should read this.

and yes, i mad.
Nov 16, 2010 @ 21:36
denim

srs business

Nov 16, 2010 @ 21:40
lol ♥♥♥♥♥s get flared up with dem jawnz.
Nov 16, 2010 @ 21:45
y'all be using fighting words
Nov 16, 2010 @ 21:48
Yes.

Yes. Shit costs the way it does for a reason. I honestly think you know nothing about what you're talking about. Alternatively, I don't think you've ever felt raw denim. You don't need to be a denim expert. You need to have a basic ability to touch things. Even without knowing what it is, I've had friends of mine brush up again my PBJ's and go "shit that feels way different than mine!" They aren't denim experts either. They still know that it feels different. Your argument is stupid.

And it isn't just the denim that makes certain jeans more expensive. Again, if you looked into jeans like Iron Heart before making claims against it, you'd probably know that. Wrangler jeans are american made and turned out in the thousands. They're mass produced. I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, but it plays a part in price justification. Iron Heart jeans are not mass produced. Again, this plays a part in price justification.

I will admit that I don't know all that much about Iron Heart jeans. I've tried on a pair and I liked them, but thats as far as it went. I do however know APC, PBJ, Dior and Imperial (because I own them), and I can tell you that a lot of the price justification is in the details. I'm not going to sit here and explain it to you, but before you make another claim against quality, you should probably look into it. Otherwise you just sound foolish.

Lastly, you probably shouldn't be calling people a "young kid". We're all roughly the same age on here, and you guys are bickering about the same shit. You're on the same forums and you're participating in the same discussions. You've also failed to construct a single well thought out argument, so making a claim at a stake of the maturity of another person says a lot more about you than it does about them. Also, if you want to come off as mature, don't insult somebody and then say;

Does that really seem like a solid fucking argument to you? Or, a point someone trying to be mature would make? You can't call other people immature, and then make the same point that those immature kids themselves make. "like honestly is that some sort of paradox or something man? idk.."
You should read this.

and yes, i mad.

This ♥♥♥♥♥ wrote an essay
Nov 16, 2010 @ 21:50

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

Nov 16, 2010 @ 21:55
Shut the fuck up about denim please.
Nov 16, 2010 @ 22:14
lols denimz is dead. move onto new hype.

X

Nov 16, 2010 @ 22:34
and yes, i mad.

honestly i didnt mean to get all you guys so butthurt. &y is a faggot and everything i said was aimed at him. gaws you obviously know your shit about denim, vinftw too. which is why nothing i said was directed towards either of you. vinftw just jumped in cuz it seems like he has something to prove? idk.. i was questioning &y's knowledge of denim. i was saying HE wouldnt be able to tell the difference between wrangler and IH raw denim, not somebody who actually knows their shit. you dont have to attempt to school me. im genuinely interested in denim and actually stay up on that shit, maybe i dont know all the nitty gritty details, but im far from uninformed. ive purchased skulls and yes i nearly cumstained them when i first tried them on, but i sold them within a week because I PERSONALLY couldnt justify them. write an essay trying to dissuade my opinions idgaf. i compared the skulls to all my denim and apart from the skulls being heavier and having better rivets, there wasnt much of a difference between the skulls and my selvedge levis (http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=40862600). and honestly the wranglers when they were raw and brand new, didnt feel any different than the skulls. i know why this shit is so expensive and like i said before if i could afford it, ide be swimming in expensive denim. but i cant, so i work with what i can. and if that means tailoring a cheap pair of raws, then why the fuck not? why should that be singled out? if i have "no idea what im talking about" then why take the time to even address me?

seriously is this real life? if cankle man gaws or stumpy azn boy vin ever graced my presence in person and tried to call me out on something so petty, i wouldnt even be able to take them serious. gaws seems pretentious and completely sheltered and vin is the literal definition of a hypebeast. what are you two trying to prove? that i got under your skin and you needed to display your constant yearning to seem knowledgeable? its not something to get so mad over. im not happy with expensive japanese name-brand denim. why? because i can get a similar and just as efficient product for much less.

i didnt say shit or start anything with anybody to even seem immature. i posted a pic of a pair of pants that im literally proud of and i instantly got hated on. why the fuck wouldnt i at least try to reestablish myself. and gaws really dude? you really typed out an essay in perfect punctuation and grammar for somebody the likes of me? dont you got better shit to do?

everything said to me after this is null and void. sorry for the spam.
Nov 16, 2010 @ 22:37
denim is named as such because of its origins in Nimes, france. thus "de nimes"

&)&)&)&)&)
Nov 16, 2010 @ 22:42
ayo, gaws is in waterloo, theres a reason why hes there. nig probably doesnt even need to try to use grammar, it just comes natural.

anyways move on... lol

http://veltdesigns.com/ https://instagram.com/filthavenue/

Nov 16, 2010 @ 22:47
Nov 16, 2010 @ 23:09
raw denimz, supreme, and visvim or gtfo.

Foreal though, his wranglers have better fades then some of the shit I've seen in the evo thread.
Fit is bad though, I'll admit that. No hate, just being real.

@ Hypoh, I see you. Dope pickup.
Nov 16, 2010 @ 23:13
the fades look fine, the denim just looks grainy as shit

IRONHEART 364S SIZE 32 forsale, pm me

Nov 16, 2010 @ 23:15
ayo, gaws is in waterloo, theres a reason why hes there. nig probably doesnt even need to try to use grammar, it just comes natural.

anyways move on... lol

word? i didnt know that. big ups to him then.
Nov 16, 2010 @ 23:53
honestly i didnt mean to get all you guys so butthurt. &y is a faggot and everything i said was aimed at him. gaws you obviously know your shit about denim, vinftw too. which is why nothing i said was directed towards either of you. vinftw just jumped in cuz it seems like he has something to prove? idk.. i was questioning &y's knowledge of denim. i was saying HE wouldnt be able to tell the difference between wrangler and IH raw denim, not somebody who actually knows their shit. you dont have to attempt to school me. im genuinely interested in denim and actually stay up on that shit, maybe i dont know all the nitty gritty details, but im far from uninformed. ive purchased skulls and yes i nearly cumstained them when i first tried them on, but i sold them within a week because I PERSONALLY couldnt justify them. write an essay trying to dissuade my opinions idgaf. i compared the skulls to all my denim and apart from the skulls being heavier and having better rivets, there wasnt much of a difference between the skulls and my selvedge levis (http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=40862600). and honestly the wranglers when they were raw and brand new, didnt feel any different than the skulls. i know why this shit is so expensive and like i said before if i could afford it, ide be swimming in expensive denim. but i cant, so i work with what i can. and if that means tailoring a cheap pair of raws, then why the fuck not? why should that be singled out? if i have "no idea what im talking about" then why take the time to even address me?

I don't know anything about denim? I own a pair of warehouses and Iron Hearts, and I can already feel the differences between the two. I used to own levis and nudies, and I can feel the difference between my current Iron Hearts and those, so don't go off telling me I don't know what I'm talking about. gtfoh with your ass trying to say I wouldn't notice the difference with a pair of Iron Hearts and your shitty ass denim. and btw I didn't join the hype on Iron Hearts, I wanted a pair of denim that can last when it comes to the biking I do, and to help me get through the cold in Chicago when I visit for a month.

/endrant faggot
Nov 16, 2010 @ 23:59
lol denim is so srssssssssssssssss

btw copped dat addiciton
Nov 17, 2010 @ 00:05
^ lol if you're in collage just watch your grades deteriorate and your sleep schedule get all fucked up haha

but damn our selection of movies and shows is no where near as good compared to the states.
Nov 17, 2010 @ 00:06
did anybody notice they are arguing over your denimzzzzz?

Inactive User

Nov 17, 2010 @ 00:39
This ♥♥♥♥♥ wrote an essay

derp $500 denims. fuck you all
Nov 17, 2010 @ 01:29
this whole conversation is lame. you're all such nerds, especially &y picking an e-fight over denim.
Nov 17, 2010 @ 01:31
didn't know my pick up would cause such a commotion. it's just jeans. if you have the money for jawnz then coo, if not

moving along..

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Nov 17, 2010 @ 01:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
this whole conversation is lame. you're all such nerds, especially &y picking an e-fight over denim.

denim isn't a game, it's real life son.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0