hype cog

Pick Ups: 2010 (Flame person = Infraction)

May 28, 2010 @ 02:58
May 28, 2010 @ 03:53
Huf Cruiser just came in, size small:

didn't really work for me so for sale HERE
May 28, 2010 @ 08:16
Rollerball and ballpoint are the same thing.

no they aren't. ball point pens use oil based inks and rollerballs use water/liquid inks. Rollerballs are smoother and bleed into the paper the same way a fountain pen would. Rollerballs were designed to be a more friendly to use version of the fountain pen.
May 28, 2010 @ 08:46
picked up my first flash today, and just ordered a wireless transmitter and receiver from ebay ( rf-602 )

May 28, 2010 @ 09:04

smokeyface
May 28, 2010 @ 11:10
no they aren't. ball point pens use oil based inks and rollerballs use water/liquid inks. Rollerballs are smoother and bleed into the paper the same way a fountain pen would. Rollerballs were designed to be a more friendly to use version of the fountain pen.

I was referencing the point of the pen not which inks they respectively use. You are correct that rollers bleed more but to compare them to a fountain pens dispersement is not even close. The point I was making was that they both pens use ball points to write with. The size disparities between letter sizes from a rollerball pen is miniscule.
May 28, 2010 @ 11:16
A pen is a pen, but a $3 Zebra F301 >>>> whatever fag shit you guys talkin' about.

instagram: prxsh

May 28, 2010 @ 11:18
A pen is a pen, but a $3 Zebra F301 >>>> whatever fag shit you guys talkin' about.

cosign. just get a number 2 mechanical pencil you fagz.
May 28, 2010 @ 11:19
When you two actually have a real paying job you'll see the benefits of having a solid pen to sign stuff with.

And I got the pen for free.
May 28, 2010 @ 11:22
lol, you don't know how lame you just sounded. I can sign shit equivalent to what you're probably signing with a fucking Crayola, no neon pink.

Oh, and nice job adding the "free" part when I didn't even mention anything about price. It really justified why you're discussing the perks of a pen. Whatever though.

instagram: prxsh

May 28, 2010 @ 11:29
lol, you don't know how lame you just sounded. I can sign shit equivalent to what you're probably signing with a fucking Crayola, no neon pink.

Oh, and nice job adding the "free" part when I didn't even mention anything about price. It really justified why you're discussing the perks of a pen. Whatever though.

How do I sound lame? Inform me please. You're telling me you would sign a contract or important document with a Crayola? Congratulations for proving how much of an imbecile you are.

Also, I included that I got it for free because you seem to be finding a way to justify your lack of knowledge and also you yourself concluded that the Zebra was only $3.

In the end though one must ask, YOU MAD DAWGY?
May 28, 2010 @ 11:29
why does ever fag say "you mad." no one is ever mad lol. you're discussing a pen. homo shit.
May 28, 2010 @ 11:30
why did kick just delete his post?
May 28, 2010 @ 11:34
he's just saying you're lame for talking about the perks of a pen.
May 28, 2010 @ 11:35
i took my SATs with highlighter.
May 28, 2010 @ 11:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
he's just saying you're lame for talking about the perks of a pen.

We talk about way more asinine material then pens on this forum. I just don't see the need for hate.
May 28, 2010 @ 11:38
We talk about way more asinine material then pens on this forum. I just don't see the need for hate.

not to sound like a dick, but what's more asinine? shirts,jackets,pants,shoes? no way that's more asinine than a pen?
May 28, 2010 @ 11:39
lmao at ongoing argument that stemmed from a pen
May 28, 2010 @ 11:44
not to sound like a dick, but what's more asinine? shirts,jackets,pants,shoes? no way that's more asinine than a pen?

Comparison between material things are relative. But if you want to play that game I can make the statement that considering you only need 1 pen in life and I'm assuming you need a little bit of a clothing arsenal unless you want to be viewed as a grimy, stinky kid, most would understand the need for a solid. Now with this in mind there are too many variables and this is dependent on the individual hence why I said it is relative.
May 28, 2010 @ 11:45
Comparison between material things are relative. But if you want to play that game I can make the statement that considering you only need 1 pen in life and I'm assuming you need a little bit of a clothing arsenal unless you want to be viewed as a grimy, stinky kid, most would understand the need for a solid. Now with this in mind there are too many variables and this is dependent on the individual hence why I said it is relative.

breaking some new ground there Copernicus.
May 28, 2010 @ 11:46
^ We all know you love arguing to argue. let it go man.

I just love arguing when I provide valid points to retort shitty rhetoric that lacks anything resembling sound reasoning skills.
May 28, 2010 @ 11:47
breaking some new ground there Copernicus.

I just answered your question; you fail. Carry on little whopper.
May 28, 2010 @ 11:49
lol i just got called whopper.
May 28, 2010 @ 11:57
lol i just got called whopper.

Correction, you were called a "little" whopper. A full-sized whopper is a deletable hamburger that is served at Burger King fast-food restaurants. A little whopper, also know as Whopper Jr., references a smaller, almost obsolete version of the original. This analogy was used to reference your naive behavior as such. Good day.
May 28, 2010 @ 12:03
lol did i just get called whopper again?
May 28, 2010 @ 12:08
lol did i just get called whopper again?

Correction, you were called a "little" whopper. A full-sized whopper is a deletable hamburger that is served at Burger King fast-food restaurants. A little whopper, also know as Whopper Jr., references a smaller, almost obsolete version of the original. This analogy was used to reference your naive behavior as such. Good day.
May 28, 2010 @ 12:13
rollerball is a bit pointier i think...but anyways i'm not really into this shit it was kinda one of those things that i could buy now and still use later...but do you think i should just forget about it? i've already picked up a more realistic pen to write with since i'm already afraid of losing it.

got this coming in the mail

SMH at tactical pens, waste of money. bad guy isn't gonna know the difference between your S&W, and a bic when its going into his face/eye socket. unless you just think it looks cool. oh, and if you use that in a self defense role you could possibly go to jail for use of lethal force, its technically a kubaton. It does look really cool though haha
May 28, 2010 @ 12:16
just ordered this.
May 28, 2010 @ 12:51
invoice or ducktales
May 28, 2010 @ 13:00
invoice or ducktales

legit lol'd
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0